You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Possible Incubus Pregnancy?

Real Ghost Stories

Possible Incubus Pregnancy?

 

It has been quite a while since I last posted anything on this site. While I have been occasionally looking at various postings over the last several months, I have been extremely busy with events in my own life. One of these events was extremely spiritual in nature, and so I thought I would share this. Again, I have not had the chance to really "catch up" and reflect.

First of all, I'm pregnant! I still can't believe I am even typing those words. To think that I really thought I was going through pari-menopause (at least)! But, after what I thought was just the flu, finally ended up in a visit to the doctor. After running what seemed like a battery of tests, the nurse also had me take a pregnancy test. "What's that for?", I asked her, in kind of a half-hearted, half-smiling voice. "You'd be surprised how many women come in here with 'just the flu'", the nurse replied. So, I quietly slipped into the nearby bathroom and did my thing. It was an early afternoon appointment, and the morning coffee was already starting to run through me. 'No problem', I thought. I'll just take this test to rule anything out. As soon as I was done, I almost immediately handed the test (and a urine sample I had also been instructed to provide) back to the nurse. She had already drawn a blood sample, and so I felt now I was all set.

After what seemed like a small eternity in the exam room, a quiet knock at the door shook me out of my pre-occupied thoughts about work, and about the rest of my day. In walked the doctor, followed by a nurse. Almost immediately upon seeing my face, the doctor skipped the normal pleasantries and practically blurted out, "Congratulations! You're pregnant!". I was completely stunned and taken aback. While that wasn't exactly the most incredible news I was expecting at that moment, joy and excitement quickly replaced my stunned expression. "For real?" I replied weakly. "Oh yes! 100 percent for real!" the doctor almost chuckled. The nurse then chimed in as well, "The pregnancy test was a positive, and then we ran the blood work. You are definitely pregnant my dear!". The doctor then advised me to make an appointment with my OB/GYN as soon as possible.

The first thing I did right then and there was call my husband, who was on the gulf coast helping with the oil clean-up (My daughter and I live in South Florida. He is temporarily residing along the Alabama / Florida coast). "Honey!" I practically screamed into the phone, "You're not going to believe this! I'm pregnant!". I didn't even give the poor guy any warning. Nada. Zip. I just 'laid it on him' right there in the doctor's office. First there was a long silence (maybe 20 seconds). At first, I thought the cell phone call got dropped, but then I heard a very nervous man say "Wow! Uhh. Gee honey that's awesome!". I could tell he was very nervous and more than a little shocked. But, I also know how much he's wanted a baby since we got married. We went to Hell and back trying for years. So, I knew it was a real blessing.

About a week after going to my primary care doctor, I was able to schedule an "emergency" appointment to my OB/GYN. He is a gentle and kind man, and he examined me and had me booked for an ultrasound. Now, at this medical center, the ultrasound machine is shared by a group of OB/GYN's, so I was able to get an ultrasound directly after my consult with the doctor! The same day! Pretty awesome deal. Well, the ultrasound revealed that I was more than 9 weeks along! But I wasn't even showing or anything. I guess 9 weeks is still kind of early, but still. That's pretty amazing. My eyes filled with joyful tears as I looked at the first images coming through the screen. Wow! I immediately asked for a video, and the lady told me that there machine was older and she didn't have ability. "What about a picture?" I asked. She told me that was possible, so I had to be content with a picture. I scanned the photo as soon as I could, and e-mailed my husband. He was thrilled!

So here is where the really spiritual (and weird) part of my experience takes place. About two months ago (June 24th), I got home from work and took a shower. I was really tired, and I just wanted to get into something comfortable and climb into bed. My daughter was away at a girlfriend's birthday sleepover party, so I was all alone that night. I finished showering at about 7 PM, and toweled off. I then wrapped myself in the towel and walked into the master bedroom. My thoughts turned to my husband, and how we hadn't seen each other for any real length of time in what seemed like several weeks. I then really began to feel a longing for him. The house was quiet without him or my daughter. I felt very lonely all of the sudden. I sat down on the edge of the bed. Almost immediately, the air became electrically charged, with a particularly kind of "eerie" energy in the room. While this "charged" feeling briefly reminded me of my other spiritual experiences, this one was distinctly different. It was more sullen, even darker somehow. I don't quite know how to explain it better.

Thinking I would just rest my eyes for a few minutes, I lay back onto the bed and let my towel drop at my sides. I was completely nude at this point, but I wasn't the least bit concerned because no one else was in the house (or so I thought). What happened next was nothing short of amazing. The spiritual presence grew more intense, and I felt the air literally caress my toes, legs, and then my inner thighs. Then everything was still for about a minute or so. Suddenly, I felt a sharp electrical feeling surge around my pelvis, and I was quite literally jolted awake. Startled, I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful golden ball of light kind of hover over me in the air. It was probably the size of a softball, maybe a little larger. I began to see its thoughts in my mind. It was very sexually frustrated, and I could tell it was extremely interested in me.

Now, let me tell you, I am a happily married, faithful woman. I have NEVER cheated (or even thought about cheating) on my husband. With my mind, I began telling it "No", but it persisted. I could feel a kind of "rageful impatience" with this creature. Plus, it felt like a male. Other spiritual entities did not particularly exhibit male tendencies or traits. This one clearly did. I didn't like where this event was leading so I attempted to pray. Unfortunately, I forgot the prayers I had known since a child, and the being began to overshadow my body. In fact, I could literally feel swirls of energy whirl around me as a sensation began to form over my mid-section. It wasn't too long before it found my private part. Streams of current flowed through me, and I felt very desired by this creature. Again, I really felt itself asserting a male trait over me. Within a moment, I knew that IT knew I was pregnant. Suddenly, rage and anger filled the room. It no longer sought any kind of mutual pleasure. Rather, it only sought to fulfill its own selfish desires, and I could clearly feel this.

I felt the creature suddenly wanted to gratify itself, and in the process, use my body to do it. I was horrified at the prospect, but I couldn't move. Over the course of what seemed like several minutes, the creature began to stimulate my breasts and nipples. It accomplished this task by charging the air around the top of my breasts to act almost like fingertips in a way (I can't describe it any more than that). While the stimulation felt really good, I could inwardly sense it only did this as a means to further stimulate me down there, so as to further enhance its own pleasure. It was then that I had my first contraction. It was fairly strong, although it wasn't an orgasm per se. What I mean, is that it felt really good, but it was definitely NOT an orgasm or "release". At the same time, however, I immediately felt it this contraction immensely pleased the being that was "shadowed" over top of me. It succeeded in doing this several more times before moving on, with each time giving the creature a tighter formation.

With this happening to me, and as more time passed, I gradually felt the sensation down there tighten and intensify. Swirls of energy began to move in and out of me very rapidly. I could feel the creature's gratification was building, and I felt powerless to do anything about it. So, I just decided to hang on for the ride, and let whatever happen just happen. After what seemed like about five or six minutes, I felt my body physically shake. Then, as if someone turned on a light switch, I suddenly felt ALL of this creature's anger; rage, frustration, and desire explode into me, funneling down there in one instance. I literally felt a super wave surge of heat and tingling contractions hit my like a water facet down there. The heat was so intense; it began to roll throughout my body. I climaxed. The orgasm was so intense that I was able to clench each hand it a fist. The orgasm just rolled around inside me for several seconds. It was amazing. Less than two seconds later, I was able to climax a second time. This second orgasm was even more intense then the first. It felt so good, I actually moaned very loudly. Now, I want to say for the record, I NEVER moan. Not in two marriages, not by myself. Not ever. But this was different somehow. When I was done, I felt the spirit entity had left. The experience was over. I fell asleep.

When I woke the next morning, my hips and privates felt very sore, and I could hardly get out of bed. Just to make absolutely sure nothing was wrong with the pregnancy, I immediately scheduled another "emergency" appointment to see my OB/GYN. After a thorough examination, he noted to me that he saw some slight vaginal tears. He asked me if me and husband were having a little too much "fun" in the past few nights. He winked. Scared and horrified, I replied that my husband was out of town, and I guess I might have been too vigorous while going at it alone. He chuckled and said nothing more about it. Otherwise, the news was good, the fetus was fine, and gave me a clean bill of health.

Well, are you ready for this? About two days ago, I just got back from my 16 week ultrasound. The technician told me that she heard TWO sets of heartbeats! I am having twins! Well, not exactly. One fetus is much bigger than the other. At first, my doctor was worried that the initial scans missed the second fetus all along, and that it was just developing at a much slower rate. But, then, after thoroughly comparing previous scans taken throughout my pregnancy, plus running more tests, the conclusion was this: One fetus is about 16 weeks, and the other is over 7 weeks along! I was not having "twins" per se. Instead, I had become pregnant twice! I was stunned. What did he mean "pregnant twice"? I asked the doctor how this was even possible. He told me that I was one of those rare women who are able to ovulate while pregnant. The medical term for it is called Superfetation. He says this is very rare, but it also happens more often than one might think. I asked him when he thought the "second" pregnancy was conceived. He looked down at his chart and thought for a moment or two, and said the conception could have happened in late June. I was shocked and mortified! "late June?", I asked, "Like June 24th?". I was VERY scared. "Could be", said the doctor. "It all depends on exactly when you last ovulated, and when you're newly ovulated egg was actually fertilized".

Now, to be fair, my husband and I last got together over the July 4th Holiday weekend. So, I was trying to calm down. "What about July 4th? Could that also be a possiblity?" For the first time my OB/GYN was puzzled. "Well, yes, of course it COULD BE also". I openly sighed a heavy sigh of relief right in front of the doctor. I don't know what he presumed to think about me, but I didn't care. I was just relieved to know that the 'conception window' was fairly broad. I could tell no one at the health center really had a clue exactly WHEN I conceived, because they couldn't give me a baseline without know when my last period was. Since I am pregnant and didn't have a period for quite a while, they really could only estimate.

So, here I am carrying "twins" which have been conceived at totally different dates. I am still a bit overwhelmed and scared right now. I have not yet told my husband about this one. I am sure he will firstly freak out but then get very excited. He wants a boy so bad. Even at 16 weeks, the doctor says it is hard to tell. When I pressed him and the ultrasound tech, they said it was likely I was having a girl. But, they also couldn't get a really clear look at the images this time around. I will wait for my next appointment in two weeks.

I am left with the obvious question: Was the second conception from my husband or from this vile creature. While the overall sexual experience was great, the baggage associated with this creature was dreadful. I could feel its rage. It was almost a type of jealousy. It is hard to know whether this entity was the one that had visited me in the past. It sure didn't feel like it. Also, unlike many other visitations, I could definitely feel that this creature was a male. He asserted himself like a male, especially when he "entered" me. Although, unlike another story I posted here, this creature did not leave any kind of liquid or anything of that sort. I just wanted to be clear on that.

Feel free to comment. I will keep you posted on the status of the pregnancies. I can even put up some ultrasounds sometime if you really want to see those. Pretty amazing! Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by towngirl41

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, towngirl41, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

zacgirl142 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-18)
[at] towngirl41, hi there I know this post is a little old but I had been searching online about a year now trying to see if it's really true that a incubus can really get you pregnant so... I was asking you because i'm really lost and I don't know what to believe 😭
rockintheworld (guest)
-3
12 years ago (2012-07-07)
😢
I don't think you should've kept the second child that you believe is fathered buy a incubus (DEMON). I don't even know if the incubus will stick around for the kid, but you should be careful with that kid. If its father really is an incubus, it could be very dangerous growing up. I saw this in a movie once, the little boy was always dangerous and got people killed around him. He knew what he was doing and so his mom eventually killed herself because she couldn't handle his evilness.
white-tiger (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-29)
Well seems wow never heard of this until I stumbled on it looking for something else I do hope your ok along with the babes and congrates I hope it is from your husband not the vile thing. I'm not going to get religious on you there is enough of that here but if you can take car would love to here from you more on this by far this is the most vivid anyone has been that I have found.
KatyAD (3 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-08)
You need to turn to the Lord. The bible talks about this kind of thing. You need to turn your life over to God. I had something simmlar happen. I had demons come in my room and use my body sexually but I had to turn it over to God because I knew nothing good would come of it. The Pastor at the Church I go to (christian church) said that in the end times... The time up until Jesus comes... There will be children born of demons and human beings. He believes this is the way the anti christ is going to come into the world. He said he will possess supernatual ability but he will not be God. He will end up being a world leader and people will bow down and worship him. Pick up a bible its in the book of revelation.

My advice to you is get saved... And turn everything over to Jesus and let him handle it.
Tiphmarie (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-09)
i have had a simular experence, actually just the other day... I have been worried that I might be pregnant as well. I do know that you can get pregnant from incubus it is very real and very scary. Good luck 😊
jpr11011 (1 stories) (7 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
It is unlikely that the pregnancy is by an incubus. For conception to take place, the genetic material found in sperm would have to be present. It is unlikely an incubus would carry sperm that had the 23 chromosomes required for pregnancy.

The incubus may have known you were to be pregnant, and wants you to think it is the father in order to scare you. This could be a power move.
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Towngirl> Congratulations, please do not be offended by some of the unfortunate comments here. Note that this site has many old timers and senior posters, and they are the ones whose comments and advice you must look out for (that is if you want it). Other random comments can be ignored.
You have come here obviously because there are many people here that may have had the same experience or at least know about these things. I hope you feel well and wish your babies the best of health.
SallyH (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
Uhh... Wow. First, Congratulations on your new babies!

In my opinion, I don't think this was an incubus encounter. Based on your vivid descriptions in your story, I DO NOT believe the more recent "second" pregnancy came from your husband. You stated that you actually felt all of creature's energy go into your vag. I have studied demonology for years, and I personally think this could have been a vampire or maybe a demon. Check out this link: http://thecarrawayseed.wordpress.com/2008/11/16/demon-pregnancies-pregnancy-demons/

You also mentioned that you had two deep orgasms directly after the demon had his. That is a classic case of demonic impregnation. It wanted you to have an orgasm (s) after his in order to finalize the impregnation / pregnancy process. I don't think you are crazy, nor do I think you are in any real danger here. I'm just giving you my opinion.

In order to prevent any ill effects, pray every day for your babies and wear a silver Virgin Pin. This is a sterling silver pin of Isis and it should counter the demonic influences.
MaddyMasacar (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-09)
I don't say it is true or not but it sounds very real and maybe it could be the incubus. Here is an extract from wiki but I'm not sure
An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child.
Now I am not saying it is true but that is apparently what they want. Be careful and hopefully it aint demonic baby.
Bright side: It can please whoever they sleep with and have good sex life.

😆 I'm kidding.

Best luck to you and your children.
vperkins (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
first of all congrats on the new babies, yes I have hear of unseen forces having sex with human but I don't know what you call them but I don't think they can get you pregnant, these are your husband babies, I just thinks one baby is progressing faster than the other or mabe the one is getting more nutrience than the other twin never comes out weighing the same stop stressing and enjoy your pregnancy this is what you two wanted be happy and don't forget to pray for safety that god will keep you and the babies healty
IwanttoHelp (24 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-13)
Some people are abusing the vote system,
What is wrong with your own opinion, or what you believe is right?
Please vote down when it's offensive not when people try to help.
tibrewalmanav1 (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-11)
hi girl,
Congrats for your babies. Please send do fresh news of yours. Contact me on tibrewalmanav [at] zapak.com
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-01)
Got a bad karma for my previous comment here. LOL. We still cannot say that what happened to towngirl41 is purely paranormal. We still have to rule things out.

Peace.

❤ ❤ ❤
spookylittlegirl (1 posts)
-3
14 years ago (2010-08-31)
Some of the comments may be little harsh, but most people have no experience with what you are talking about. Maybe you should have kept it to yourself. Best of luck to you.
Noelle11 (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-29)
Congrats on the kids! I think theyre both full human, though, I honestly don't think its possible any other way like that. Thats very interesting though, having twins but not. ^^
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+4
14 years ago (2010-08-29)
CONGRATULATIONS!
Well, I think the children you are bearing right now is your husbands and nobody else.
A spirit cannot make you concieve since they have no semen.
When you mentioned the word superfetation, I researched for the word in the internet and I found some article about it and it might help you.
Do not stress yourself out.
As long as you know you NEVER EVER cheated your husband you have nothing to worry about.
A suggestion my dear, tell your husband about it and if he questions you, let the people from science explain it to your husband.

<http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/16/6/1098>;

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfetation>;

God Bless on your pregnancy.
I'll pray for your safe delivery as well as the babies' health.
Morticia1 (6 stories) (162 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-28)
*sighs* Some people don't seem to understand the human reproductive system.

Its perfectly possible, and definitely, your husbands. You can ovulate while pregnant just as any woman can ovulate without a period and vice versa, ie have a period without ovulation (you learn a lot when you have medical conditions such as Poly Cystic Ovaries Syndrome!)

Its likely that the second baby is your husbands. As has been stated incubus don't leave semen! It appears to be just coincidence.
GuerrillaMonk (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-28)
this is a intresting story, Not to seem childish in anyway but do you think this baby of your is going to be like a demon baby or something? I'm just curious so don't take it as anything disrespectful.
trueckl (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-27)
Okay. Sorry, nevermind my questions. If I would learn to read some of the things posted on the home page I would have seen the explanations on there of the incubus and the succubus. Oopsie! 😆
trueckl (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-27)
First of all congratulations on your pregnancies, what wonderful news!

Though I am not discrediting you on your accounts, I guess I can honestly say that I have no idea what an incubus or succubus are. My apologies for my ignorance on this matter. I have superstitious tendencies, and tend to freak myself out with unexplained happenings, but I don't believe I have ever encountered anything of this magnitude. Can someone enlighten me to what these beings are. Are they just spirits like anything else, but with more energy to utilize? Are they only visible to people with a greater gift? I have been known to see spirits on occasion, but I can honestly say that I don't believe I have ever encountered what others are describing.

I'm sorry towngirl, I don't mean to overrun your concerns with my own questions. My apologies for not being more empathic, I hope you receive the help and the answers you are looking for.
brenda329 (8 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-27)
Well, I feel a need to actually login and comment here. First of all, towngirl, you are very brave for coming out with your experiences. I hope you will forgive some of these people on here. Some are just plain mean. Your stories are always so vivid and descriptive. Wow is all I can say...

Your second conception is most definitely from your husband. Girl, I believe I can explain what happened here. You were tired, naked, and missing your husband (sexually and emotionally). You are pregnant so your hormones are going crazy! This is a perfect combination for an incubus encounter. You said you moaned for the first time during sex? Well, your body must have given off enormous amounts of sexual energy. Remember when you said it stimulated your breasts first? You were dead on accurate in that it wasn't at all interested in your breasts. It was just using them to arouse your vaginal area. The more excited you became down there, the higher the energy release levels in the end. These things are very smart, trust me. So basically, it wanted to prime you like a pump, with your pent-up energies being a 'well' for it to draw on. Sorry for the analogy, but it's true...

So, anyway, I think the surge in hormones from this session with the incubus could have caused you to ovulate again somehow. Once you did, you got pregnant twice. Just a theory.

Anyway, an Incubus is more like a parasite. They look for very lonely people. It feeds off of the energy of your spirit and body. From my understanding, different Incubi prefer differrent engeries, etc. Based on this story and your last one, your spirit / body must give off some specific sexual energy that these things love. Honey, I don't mean to scare you here, but I think you need to start praying more to God to make these things stop. Towngirl, please e-mail me if you want to talk.

Blessings,

Brenda
Xurik_Andi (1 stories) (4 posts)
-4
14 years ago (2010-08-27)
Actually you can get pregnant from Incubi, they aren't spirits, they're demons. Anyways, Succubi takes the semen of their male victims, take the form of the incubi and use the male victim's semen to inpregnate the female victim, the child is normal, just more prone to demonic possession. Anyways, I suggest you just ask for God's protection, I might be pagan but I still believe in a higher power, cograts though, take good care of those little ones!
sharmar (2 posts)
+4
14 years ago (2010-08-27)
This is the first time I have ever felt the need to post on this site - why do people dismiss the medically proven fact of getting pregnant while already pregnant? Yes it is rare, 1 in a million chance but it DOES happen and IT IS possible to still ovulate while already pregnant!

Towngirl - I find both your stories very well written but I am interested to know if you have any psychic abilities or any other experiences other than what you have posted on here. Do you have any thoughts as to why this happened to you? Email me if you do not wish to reply to that question on here, my address is on my profile.

Back to the title of this posting - no I don't believe it is possible but I'm not saying it doesn't happen I do not know or have any experience in this area and because of that I'm not going to judge you or what has happened to you and perhaps other people on here should be the same!

Congratulations on your pregnancies and I do hope all goes well for you.

This comment from jennifer-m is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

astra1952 (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-27)
When I read your story it was if I was reading an excerpt from a book. It was very descriptive. It is not my place to say this happened or not. Good luck.
666devilchicks (12 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-08-27)
we three devil chicks feel for you ❤ were just asking if you think the kid is possesed or something? And some advise you should place holy items around the house, keep a bible next to your bed and put salt around the perimeter of your home ❤ if you put two chalk boards together with chalk in the middle and tie them together there will be a message in it in a couple of days if its still there
Oli (2 stories) (74 posts)
-3
14 years ago (2010-08-26)
Nice story, just not very believable. But congratulations anyways!
Rashidah (guest)
+8
14 years ago (2010-08-26)
sigh
This is why some people just prefer to keep their experiences to themselves.

Some of these comments here are really mean and disrespectful to the author.
moonamiga (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-26)
I don't understand why people say some are born evil. People we have control of our lives we make of it what we wish. I believe God gave us free will, to do and undo as we wish. Its the beauty of being his creation we are all unique.
I also believe souls can be offered while in the womb but that doesn't mean that will be the destiny of that child. Curses and things of that sort can always be broken in many ways. If that child chose to have a different future it may as he is the boss of his own life and like I said children have clean spirits and clean souls and cannot be concieved of something demonic or evil.
On another note people arent born withches! To be given that power many things have to take place and most important that being interested in many cases has to offer its soul. Otherwise the "evil" devil or satan won't help it or give it the power witches hold. It is power but it all has a consequence I believe. The internet doesn't always have the answer.
Town girl like I said relax and if you have doubts take a paternity test... Best of wishes.
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
+8
14 years ago (2010-08-26)
cguerra- Don't believe everything you hear from the internet and fables...

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled