You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadows And The Solemn Faced Girl 2

Real Ghost Stories

Shadows And The Solemn Faced Girl 2

 

All of the incidents since I last reported have just been getting stranger and creepier every time. The first event I remember started with me sitting in my hotel room reading. I heard a small bumping noise directly to my left. I turned around slowly and saw a distinctly human shaped shadow about three and a half feet tall, detailed down to the forehead ridge. The second I looked at it, it immediately strode into the wall.

I have also still been seeing the usual group of formless disappearing shadows (the clearly formed one stated above was not normal) and images the change at a second glance.

My final major experience was while I was at a friend's house. Everyone else was asleep and I was watching a movie. Suddenly, I felt something brush up against me. I started to get goose bumps on the same side of my body and felt stabs of cold going through my body, as if buckets of ice water were being thrown through my soul.

All of a sudden, his computer speakers started making a loud buzzing sound, a few lights flashed, and all of his electronic equipment went wild. This lasted a few frightening seconds, then slowly receded in intensity. Not much has happened since that event, but I will keep updates coming when I can.

Other hauntings by EdgeOfFear

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EdgeOfFear, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-12)
pray and I say meditate and think of a white light of protection. Repeat several times that nothing can and will hurt you cause you believe in God. Not sure of your religion but just pray when it happens to go away in the name of God or read Psalm 23 Its easier said then done but don't show fear. You have my blessings and I wish you the best of luck. I'm going through somewhat a similar situation so, I understand and I'm only twelve. 😳 ~Katherine~ ❤
EdgeOfFear (4 stories) (41 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-19)
More experiences have been happening recently, anything from flashes of cold to people/shapes darting in the shadows. I have tried to communicate, but to no avail.
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Okay. I stand corrected. DON'T paint your toenails or talk about boys. Go for a jog and then go watch cheerleading practice. But I meant what I wrote about horror flicks and electronics. GO HAVE FUN!

L.
EdgeOfFear (4 stories) (41 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Ummmmm... Yeah, I don't know how to actually say this, but... I'm a boy. Just saying.
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Not sure it's attached to the hotel room. It may be that the poltergeist activity is attached to YOU. You're a teenager, correct? Under stress from having to relocate due to a fire, correct? Suggest you quit watching horror movies, minimize involvement with electronics, and spend more time with your girlfriends, painting your toenails and talking about boys. BE A KID, for gosh sakes, and quit hanging out HERE. GO HAVE FUN and let mom/dad shoulder the stress for a while.
L.
EdgeOfFear (4 stories) (41 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Well, we're stuck here for a while, but are trying to leave whenever we can.
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Well, I think it's safe to say you should try leaving the hotel your at if possible. It might not work because apparently whatever it is followed you, but it's worth a shot if you ask me
😉 Stay safe.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: