You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Stuff Falls Out Of Nowhere

Real Ghost Stories

Stuff Falls Out Of Nowhere

 

My name is Aaron. We live in a very old town called Milford center Ohio, it was built in 1799. Our house was built about 1850. Recently there have been some weird things happening. I have told my parent's. My dad does not believe but my mom does.

I have done some recordings in my room and heard some weird things. I hear very loud bangs as well as a little girl's voice say no. I have also heard a man's voice that sounds like he says call me. I am trying to get more proof like for them to walk in front of the camera or something.

Another thing is that stuff will just fall out of nowhere. I have had a car on my TV. One time it just flew right off the TV. My TV has turned on by itself whilst I was hanging up light bulb. I heard my TV turn on when the remote has not had batteries in it. The TV will sometimes turn off by itself to.

Everything mainly happens to me I don't know why.

There was this one time when me and my friend were up stairs by ourselves when suddenly my pencil was thrown at me. It wasn't my friend as he was to busy texting. While he was sitting in a chair something was tapping the back of it but it wasn't him I looked over and he was still busy texting. He noticed the tapping as well and thought it was me. We both looked at the chair and it was still being tapped. As soon as I put my hand were it was coming from it got really cold and the tapping stopped.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghost_wacher_1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

hasnata (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-19)
Nice to meet you Aaron.
My name is Hasnata. I think... The house was haunted.
Yeah, people says, old houses are haunted.
Why don't you try to solve the mysteries of your house?
😊
noghost (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-15)
if I'm in bed at 10-11... Then I don't hear or see anything. Does anyone know what this is about. When I'm out some where, people will just come up to me and talk. Where ever I am,, some times people are mean to me. I can bring out the bad or good in people I need help.
kuehnau (5 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-04)
Actually Tonith has a point. It isn't unheard of, for children, or young adults going through puberty to cause poltergeist like activity without them even knowing about it.
Dantheman (7 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
its ok, I have recently accepted learining about demons and spirits, I have one in my house. I'm going to try and speak with it later on tonight. Wooohoooo 😁
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-02)
Sorry I got off on a tangent about my own dealings. It's very possible you are the one causing it by your own kinetic energy being a young person. If this is not the case then it's possible whatever it is is attracted to your energy source.It's believed people or places are haunted and in your case it may be that you are haunted/gifted/cursed. I don't think its a curse unless one is not comfortable with it. Easier said than done I know. Good story and thanks for sharing.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-02)
It's nice to hear there is another debunker on this site and not just me lol. Kuehnau, I appreciate the support. While I do believe in spirits and hauntings I also am skeptical. Eliminate the obvious and then and only then can you focus on the supernatural with confidence. While I live in a 123 year Old house I can safely say it's not haunted. I don't know whether to be relieved or disappointed. My other house is from 1910 and we lived there for 17 years before buying this one next door. I had much more odd things happen there. Now my son and his family live there and they have never said anything was weird. So again was it me or what? And if it was me why don't I have weird things happen in this house? Odd thing is when my son was still single and I just bought this place before renovating he lived here and hated it. He was always hearing strange things. This is a man who thinks all supernatural things are bogus but he was scared when he lived here. Now that its all fixed and very nice he doesn't feel that way when he's here. Maybe it was just a case of a single person in a big old house and it was his imagination. My daughter also lived in here when he moved out for a while and never said anything about being freaked out. Go figure.
kuehnau (5 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-02)
I always give the advise to keep a bit of skepticism with you. Before coming to the conclusion of spirits in you home, try to disprove what has happened to you already.

A example is your TV. Electronics are funny things and sometimes they act funny. A TV's remote runs on a certain frequency and because of that, any device that has the same frequency can trigger your TV and it's input. So life, if someone was driving by, and they had a cell phone that, for some reason or another, ran on the same frequency as your TV's controller, that could cause the TV to turn on, off, or adjust the volume or channels.

EVPs are curious creatures and you should not try to read too much into them. If you listen to garbled sounds long enough, you are going to hear something, even if it isn't there. Sounds are very complex and unless it is a clear word or sound, should not be used for evidence.

Based on what you have been saying though, it sounds like you have a very old house and most likely it is haunted. Chances are the spirits don't mean any harm and you shouldn't worry too much about them. If they become more malicious, then you need to let us know.
noghost (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-02)
does ayone know what this mean's. (can hear them partying). Also I seen her,white. And moved over the bed.

Thanks
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
Aaron,

May I ask how old you are? Some types of activity seem to happen around pre-teens and teens. This has something to do with the bodies higher energy levels. Everything you have described has been attributed to this kind of activity at one time or another. The banging in the walls may even have a more common reason... Could be a loose pipe in the wall or floor. The house is old enough this might be a factor.

Thanks for posting, keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
Sounds weird and intresting. Is this all that's happening, because if there's more I would like to know.
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
The little girl saying 'no' disturbs me--could you pick up on any inflection of her voice? Did it sound as if she was being contrary (such as "no, I don't want to go to bed"), or perhaps declining something ("no, I'm not hungry now", or as if she was frightened or angry ("no, I don't want you to do that to me")? I would hate to think of a child being harmed in any way, but the possiblility, unfortunately, exists. We may hear more about pedophiles today, but that doen't mean that they only bobbed up in the 21st century.

As for the man saying "call me," well, telelphnes have been pretty common for close to 100 years, so there's no telling what time period it could be from--I'd say anywhere from the last 75 years or so.

What, if anything, do you know of your home's history, apart from the fact that the structure dates to about 1850?
hitman8459 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
This sounds kind of weird but maybe there was a rape or something there? A little girl saying no and a man saying call me? I don't know it sounds weird and perverted but it could be a possibility?... Other thoughts the ghost can't be that old if it says call me. Well good luck with your problemds 😁
VendettaVal3 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
Aaron,

It seems you have some...hmm, edgy-making spirits around you. The reason to why they seem more keen to you is not so out of this world. Spirits and ghosts often find one person in the family, the weakest, youngest, or most appealing person to them to show themselves to the most and cling to. This isn't bad in all cases, but its sometimes nothing to be so thrilled about. I am from the psychic's website, so there we have a lot of talks about what to do exactly.

-Val

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: