You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Ghost that Followed Me

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost that Followed Me

 

I was coming down from my room when I paused and saw a shadowy figure with a hooded cloak. Then it came to me and put its hand on my shoulder, but the weird thing was I didn't feel anything! It then just disappeared into thin air. Then the next day, I went down again and I felt a shiver down my spine, I stopped walking, I heard a moaning noise coming from the cupboard under the stairs. I walked down the stairs and went to inspect the moaning noise, I opened the cupboard door and saw a shadowy figure again bending down with a knife! I told my mum there was a ghost she said it doesn't matter because we were moving house tomorrow! So I shouted yippee!

We moved house to a nice cottage. Then I went and chose my room and put all my stuff into it. I saw the same ghost on the chair outside my room, I gulped and ran past the horrible thing and shouted GHOST! So I told my mum and she said there's no such thing as ghosts! I said I'll show you so we walked upstairs and it was gone, she said stop lying! From that moment on, I was scared of going upstairs.

I moved to a room downstairs and I never seen the ghost again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

ghostlovr (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-19)
if your title is I'm being followed by a ghost don't you think it would of followed you to your room downstairs because of that I don't think your storie is true 😕
joebob (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-06)
after reading the first bit I think I know what could of hapend I know zezima is (I did play runescape) any way you could have played on your computer for to long I'm not saying you are zezima from runescape but you eyes and brain don't work aswell when playing the computer for to long at night but if you realy did have this hapened very strang
jagz (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-12)
The guy that wrote that story is my bro. He is zezima and that story did happen, but, I was only 4 then.
Mastery of Darkness (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
Well, you had a encounter with what I call "The Reapers".
Ever since I saw a green orb at the age of 4 I've been researching these things.
And I've noticed the a good number of ghosts wear a cloak with hoods.
Ex. The Brown Lady, the Golden Lady, the ghost in one of the videos on here, and one that was in a church.
I've finalized the name when I saw the photo test done on the Golden Lady.
I believe you. Although I've never seen a ghost follow someone before.
brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-29)
I too have a ghost that follows me, but in my case, it never stops. I think that you haven't seen the ghost because you fear it so. Sometimes if a ghost knows you are afraid, it will feed off that fear and gain more power, but in you case I think the spirit had nothing more to gain by following you, so its gone. Keep in mind that sometimes a ghost will lay low until you feel its gone, then all of a sudden it will show back up. I am not trying to scare you, but warn you.
zezima (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-28)
this is a real story what acctually happened to me and its true. I'm telling the absolut truth!
purplegerbil96
 
17 years ago (2007-03-26)
Wow, that is very strange. I believe that ghosts can track anyone down from anywhere. I can give you more advice on this subject. My emails are purplegerbil96 [at] msn.com, purplegerbil96 [at] yahoo.com, or allysn_Xox [at] aol.com. You don't have to add me if you don't want to, but I could give you more advice. :)
cody kieran jack (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-26)
that was scared I will never go upstairs again and look up in the cuboard under the stairs thanks bye still it was ok

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: