You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Voice Of A Male Who Followed Me Home

Real Ghost Stories

The Voice Of A Male Who Followed Me Home

 

Both my parent's house and my grandparent's house were known to have spirits living there. I just never thought that one of the spirits from my grandparents' house would actually follow me home.

The experiences I am about to tell you has a one month gap, and was experienced in different locations.

My first experience with this "male voice" was when I was alone in my grandmother's room, watching my one year-old cousin who had fallen asleep at that time. Everyone was settled in the ground floor, which meant there was no one in the third- and I was the only person along with my cousin, who was staying the second floor.

I remember being so creeped out about the aura my grandmother's room had given me that I covered myself with a blanket and watched videos. After a 30 minutes, I removed the blanket because I wanted to yawn and stretch.

(Note: I was staying in the lower bed, the one placed on the floor while my cousin slept on the actual bed which was being held by standing, tool thingies? There was this huge gap in the bed that allowed me to see whatever was staying underneath it.)

Anyways, I remember hearing a male voice shushing me. I could feel and hear it as if it were right next to me. I instantly turn around and found no one next to me, looked under the bed, nothing and I sighed. The voice sounded young, and seductive which was a bit- strange.

A month later when I was in my parent's house, alone again, I was listening to some music when I suddenly heard a male voice humming right behind my left ear. I ignored it which made the humming grow louder. I had no idea if this was the same voice, but I still remember that it sounded seductive. As if it were trying to lure me in.

An hour later, I decided to practice hip hop for my graded dance recital at school. Everything was fine until I came back to check on my laptop and found something written on the search bar. For some reason, instead of clicking the backspace button, I clicked enter.

And what the fudge, I saw tons of sexual dancing videos as the results. I ended up stopping and wore a jacket for the rest of the day despite the heat.

I'm not afraid of any sort of paranormal, just curious but scared that they might you know- possess me. What in the world did I just hear? A demon? A ghost?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Yukihibara, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

i-have-a-crush-on-firestar (1 stories) (24 posts)
-2
4 years ago (2020-02-22)
sound's like he has an lil crush on you if you're female, if he does be very careful, ghost's have been known to fall in love with people and it is dangerous, he can possibly try to kill you just to be with you, but I don't believe an ghost can kill, maybe ask him to show himself to you, this has actually worked for me, just please be careful, okay I sounded werid then. Haha XD. This story is creepy though, please try to keep him away from you're couisan. Sry for bad grammer
khushireina (3 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-01-03)
it may not necessarily be a ghost but I'm not saying it cannot be one... Because it you were alone and sleeping along with your cousin it may be someone was spying on you or your in danger physically since that voice chased you from your grand parents house until your house... How can a ghost type on a keyboard and how will he...I'm scared cause ghosts can also fall in love with a human and it's kind of dangerous please do tell your parents and be careful
Goggzy (2 stories) (62 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-12-29)
Please can I ask you to respond to this post Yuki.

So by your name I'm going to guess your female.

We obviously need a little more information but it seems like he has a crush on you.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-12-26)
Hello Yukihibira.

If you want answers, first you would need to provide some more details about your experience, would you be willing to participate in the discussion of your story?

In the meanwhile, the only thing I have to say is: slow down your imagination.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: