You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Succubus Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Succubus Entity

 

This story probably starts many years ago when I was in my pre-teens. However for the sake of the readers I'll get to the meat & potatoes of the story. This revised beginning started about two years ago. I was taking a bath, and suddenly I felt a presence in the bathroom. Immediately this entity started to do sexual things to me as I lay on my back in the bathtub. I looked to see what was happening, and I could actually see the physical movements of my body. Obviously I freaked out and expressed a great desire for it to stop, which it did.

Afterwards I was perplexed, but within a few months I almost completely forgot about it. Although ever since that time, my dreams have become increasingly more sexual in nature. To a point where I personally may not feel horny but obviously my body will disagree.

In an attempt to understand my body's reaction to whatever I am experiencing, and being a spiritual person I was able to understand this to be an external influence over me.

I then turned my attention to the internet, which brought me to a series of websites, including this one. Doing research on incubus, and succubus I recalled my past experience and was able to relate with so many testimonies. I then decided that I would want to dive deeper into this experience, and I invited this succubus back. It was really quite simple. I simply felt within myself that I would allow this. Once I expressed this feeling of allowance, I could sense the presence of this entity. The entity seemed eager to return and is willing to please me whenever I want it to.

I have been able to communicate with her telepathically, and she has told me her name, unfortunately I cannot remember what it is. She has revealed herself to me mentally and once physically. The physical appearance was for a split second, I saw someone in the corner of my eye. Once I looked she moved away where I could not see her, but I knew it was her.

As many have described the feeling of sex with these entities, it is very electric, and warm. Personally I would describe it as tight, electrical warmth. As it all seems to be tightened into a small space, which gives it a small amount of physicality (density).

She seems to be able to give me an instant erection somehow. On a small scale she is able to control the muscles in my penis slightly, and when I kiss her she is able to control the movements of my mouth. I also remember the strange feeling of having her tongue in my mouth. Oddly realistic, yet I know it isn't.

When having sex with her, I receive the most pleasure when I focus all my attention to that one spot on my body. Combined with a feeling of allowance, or going with the flow.

Also a good way of intensifying or noticing one of these encounters, besides the feeling of a presence near you, is to take a hot shower. When in the shower lay down on the floor (guys or girls shouldn't make a difference) and direct the shower of water towards the area of attention (genitals). My personal belief on how this works is they are capable of directing and influencing the water on a small scale, which amplifies their power within the physical world. In short I think it makes their job easier when you give them a conduit to work through.

If you have any comments or want to ask any questions feel free!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Finding_Pieces, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-01)
Finding_Pieces, Well I have met a guy years ago that told me he had died and he went to hell. There is your proof.

Greenpondmike, I have also heard all angels and fellen angels are all males. By a minister mostly the same minister.

I also believe all ghost are demons and in some cases they can be angels but only for good in that case.

Succubus or Incubus are demons because they sure aren't angels.

Javelina, I don't know how many of these Succubus or Incubus stories you have read but a lot of people have talked about sex in details, as for me it doesn't brother me at all even coming from a Christian view point.
How ever I do know kids can get into this site, but that's not my proublem is it?

Take care,

Walter 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
Javelina: Sorry!...Your post may not make any sense to future readers 😊...Thanks for the heads-up ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
Javelina - when I read this comment this morning, I sat here with my fingers on the keyboard composing my reply 😆. Glad I decided to get up from the computer and let someone else handle it because I was not going to be anywhere near as "politically" correct as you are. Lady, my hat is off to you! You did good ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
Finding_Pieces
You know, when I see a comment on the board like the one you just put up I usually just roll my eyes and pass it up. I haven't read your story, that's not my reason for commenting.
I've got a question or two for you and others like you that feel the need to write about these experiences. No disrespect intended, and if I come off that way it is completely unintentional.
Now I understand how a person would write in for help if they felt they have a problem and are unable to deal with it on their own OR if, as a service to others, someone writes in to give advice for how they deal with their own personal experiences. Notice how I did not say "problem" in the latter part of my sentence.
However, when help/advice goes further than that and starts to become a sexual tutorial I have to ask "What the heck are you thinking?". The age requirement to access this site is 13 years. You, and everyone else, are aware of this rule. Yet you seem to think it either does not apply to you or you just don't care.
The rest us living traditional lives don't come here to discuss our sexual proclivities and what we do in bed with our partners. We don't go into graphic descriptions about foreplay, positions, arousal, or orgasms. I don't think it's anyone elses business what I do sexually with my husband and I don't care to hear the details of yours or anyone else.
I could care less how you get yourself "in the mood" or the final result. Please try to refrain from this blatant act of exposure, it's disturbing. And not for the reason you'd like to point to. It would be disturbing coming from anyone here.
So get over yourself, you are no more special than me or the other members in that respect. The difference being we don't feel the need to come here and 'put it on the glass' so to speak. If you feel you must regale others with your exploits, please find the appropriate forum because this is not it. Show some respect sir, if not for others, at least for yourself.
Finding_Pieces (1 stories) (5 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
ghosthunter1227: Try to relax completely, mind body and soul. That means don't be afraid, and check your body for tension ever so often, and if you have tension release it. Oh, and be horny, yeah it helps. Actually it helps a LOT for me to be exhausted too. When I don't think and analyze every little detail but instead relax and enjoy. That's what works like a charm for me.

And for all the people who think I'm going to hell, or having sex with demons:

Just because I'm not suffering and torturing myself, but instead because I'm happy and enjoying myself with extreme levels of incomprehensible bliss and pleasure, does not mean I'm doing something wrong.

If you feel like your a bad person when you allow yourself to indulge in pleasureable activity (which harms no one else[against their will]) then maybe you need to re-evaluate yourself.

That's my thoughts.

Oh and by the way I finally had an orgasm.
shadow_witch (65 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-29)
I personally, think this is all a bunch of hogwash. 😕 Or at the most, just a lucid dream. But whatever turns you on I guess...?
ghosthunter1227 (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-18)
to finding pieces, I just got out of the shower and did what you said and nothing happened, please respond back thanks.
Hooligan (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
""The Catholic church looked at Seizures as the workings of Demons trying to overtake a persons body as well as his soul"
I am sure most or all preachers or priests carried the belief.
They were wrong."

Sergeant, I had a seizure while being demoniacally attacked. Seizures are part of the process or the effects of demons playing with your mind.
born2race87 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
Is there any way that I can obtain a succubus is there any way I can meet one that is nice.
James78 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-30)
Aw crap. This explains a lot of things. I strongly believe in God, and sex was meant to be a healthy thing between a man and his wife. The thing is that this got distorted by demons... Essentially, anything you do that is selfish in any nature is extremely unhealthy, including masturbation. I didn't realize that I had been ravaged by this before. I urge everyone to please stop and repent, this is not a healthy practice. For anyone wanting to stop this unhealthy practice, I suggest looking at the book the Steps to Freedom in Christ by Neil T. Anderson. At least now I know what I am dealing with, and now I can clear this problem once and for all.
succubierute (1 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-10-13)
i tried what you said and it's true and I "had" contacted a succubus which talked to me and says if I like names. I said yes and she had it with me! It was strange but pleasing
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Thats fine by me, but you are right I'm stupid to compare them to living things but it is stupid to say they are purely demonic also. I heard exorcisms don't work with them.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Somhairle

Why are you comparing a demon to a human being? Especially a wife out of all people.
I don't see how you could compare the two unless you are pro demon which I see you maybe.
You should never compare the living to the dead or those from the other worlds. We are not at all on the same level. I speak no more to you.
Somhairle (40 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
Lol, I love this weird taboo these people have with making love to spirits. It isn't proven that you are going to hell by loving them and hell isn't proven either so quit whining.

[at] Zishu
If you had a wife who loved you dearly and then you cut all ties with her because you were freaked out over something you couldn't prove would you think she would be happy? No of course not. It is even more frustrating for a sex spirit because they have feelings and personalities too, and their own needs as you already know. If someone tried to throw me away like a rag I would make their life hell also.
[at] Worriedmumxx
You are exactly as your name and words suggest, the epitome of paranoia. So what, your spirit raped you, you should have dumped him earlier if he bothered you. If you think that all spirits are maniac rapist personalities like yours then you are retarded. I know a dude who has been with his spirit for the same time as you had been and it never hurt him or his family.

So all in all you are all pretty much just bible worshippers who believe every word of it, so begone because if your small brains can't comprehend sex spirits then you might aswell leave this site.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Wow... Those that want to enjoy these succubi are messed up in the head. The whole point of succubi is to have you believe that they are good for you so can turn away from God and your purpose on this life.
You may feel good being in a relationship with succubus and a real female, however it will tear you down over time. It doesn't seem like it but things won't stay perfect forever and soon the true side will come.
I am speak because I have 2 succubi that are ruining my life. They are angry that I am rejecting them when I have accepted them for a long time before. The pleasures were only temporary. All the pleasures have done to me is destroy opportunities that would of been good for me in the future. They are horrible... God Bless all of you who lay with the succubi.
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-01)
Just because you enjoy it doesn't make it a good thing. I am afraid for you. Break this off while you still can. Sex is what GOD created to be enjoyed between a man and his wife only. This spirit is leading in a way that you don't want to go only you don't know it. You might enjoy the trip but I know you won't enjoy the consequences.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-25)
All I can say is that if you are fine with it and it doesn't interfere with your normal day to day life I don't see the harm. Just make sure you have strong set boundaries that's all. 😊 At least it won't give you an STD... 😉 jk
boobyhobbs (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-22)
Interesting... I have tried that whole shower thing... And it works. But I never though of it on a paranormal level...

Much love,
Boobyhobbs ❤
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
Thank you worriedmumxx and I appreciate your account. Thanks for sharing that.

All spirits are not the same, they all have different personalities. Some are gentle and considerate, some not. I'm sorry all that happened to you but you can't lump all of them together just as someone can't catagorize all humans as thieves and thugs based on the actions of one.

I personally know a married man involved with his Succubus for +30 years and not had much problems with it causing trouble. His wife is aware and tolerates it. Another I know is 6 years into his relationship. Both accounts have a loving, good and strong marital relationship as well.

Me?
I'm married, my wife knows about it. I've told her on several accounts and we remain in a close, loving marital relationship. I've been interacting with my spirit for quite a few years.

I don't mean to discredit your experience. What happened has happened. Based on all the others I've known it is the exception and not the normal experience.

Worriedmumxx and greenpondmike, I wish you all the peace.
worriedmumxx (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-24)
oh my good god...
Everyone has totally lost the plot on this one.
IT IS NOT ANOTHER HUMAN BEING THAT YOU ARE HAVING SEX WITH
IT IS NOT NORMAL AND IT IS NOT A GOOD THING.
You may think its good just now and your comment "i have a good thing going and you do not"
HAVE YOU LOST WHAT LITTLE MIND YOU HAVE LEFT

Yes I agree sex is fantastic with theses entities at first but this does not mean you should keep doing it
You say youve spoken to it about when you do get a girlfriend and she said she is fine with that
I can promise you here and now no it will not be it will attack her and it will hurt her

I cannot comment on this any more it may be fun just now but I have been through this and like you it was wounderful I loved it I couldn't get enough of it then it wanted more and all the time it didn't matter if I was on my own if my son was there or friends it would attack yes ATTACK me and take what it wanted when it wanted it.
It started off the way your telling me you did it was pleasent and nice and to an extent I have not had anyone come near the experience but when I got a boyfriend he was attacked violently the finally straw was when I was raped in bed and he was held down and could not stop it from happening.

ALL I AM SAYING IS THINK ABOUT IT RATIONALLY AND PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF NOT FOR YOURSELF WATCH OUT FOR THE ONES YOU CARE ABOUT OK

Sergeant I hope you have done a full extended research on theses entities the same way I have and you understand how and why I can warn this fella.
Im only 29 and I went through this for 7 years I know what I'm talking about and these entities first and foremost are there to harm he is not harmed yet because he is allowing it to happen and has no girlfriend but just wait it will rear its uglyiness that I can warn you of for sure.

I apologise now for being so abrupt and to the point I do not mean to scare anyone not all ghosts spirits and entities will do us harm but these ones in particular need to be considered dangerous and handled with a lot of caution and care, but when you survive something like this to have someone tell you they are harmless is like a kick in the teeth.
Live what I have lived with feel what I have felt then tell me they are just wanting fun and sex...

I am sorry if this has frightened you but all I care about is the safety of others and never want to think that what happened to me could happen to someone else

Take care stay safe xx
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Sergeant, I can't comment outside of my belief because what I believe is what I am. Before I became a Christian I was a different person with different goals and beliefs if I believed anything. I had no morals, was foul, 2-faced and worse than some dogs I owned. Since I was saved I have become another person and although I confess that I'm not what I should be I'm different from what I was. I do indulge myself in the idea that there may be human spirits roaming the earth because it is fun to believe that, but if you put my back against the wall I would say all "ghosts" are demons even though some pretend to be good and give off good vives. The bible says that satan can transform himself into an angle of light so why not his ministers (demons). The bible also says absent from the body and present with the LORD for a Christian and for the lost soul "the rich man opened his eyes in hell". No inbetween there. These incubus and succubus spirits causes people to have sexual relations outside of marriage which is fornication for the unmarried and adutery for the married and the bible says that those who do (practice) such things will not inherit eternal life which is one of the goals of the devil and his followers-if you can't hurt someone directly, hurt someone they love. I don't and can't trust any spirit that doesn't come in the NAME of the LORD. I respect your comments but I believe different and I did read those links that you gave me.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Hi Greenpondmike:
"relations with a demon which is not good"
Would you care to elaborate outside of your Christian belief?

Here is an example of other thoughts:
Http://www.jaxghostbusters.freehomepage.com/custom4.html

I've done a lot of research into this and communicated with many others who are actively involved with these spirits.
These are not the spirits with a melevolent nature. They have a one track mind and that's to have relations with human. They don't want your soul, they don't want to cause trouble or fear.

I understand and appreciate the Christian view, but even the Church (Not God) is fallible as states in the above link:

"The Catholic church looked at Seizures as the workings of Demons trying to overtake a persons body as well as his soul"
I am sure most or all preachers or priests carried the belief.
They were wrong.

Here is one fact:
The Spanish Inquisition murdered/terrorized/displaced millions of people. It was the work of man in his quest to control, and not of a Loving God.

Thank God the Inquisition is over but many attitudes born of it remain. Here's proof:
Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

There isn't an ounce of truth of this according to my own experience or anyone else's which I am aware of. Perhaps they got the information from the Spanish archives?

Many of these types of spirits were considered friendly and beneficial to man before the Inquisition. Since then they're all lumped together and considered evil and dangerous.

Maybe the evil misconception-common stigma is why they remain so secretive. Again I am NOT refering to evil malicious entities.

These only want attention.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Hello and thank you for sharing this account. I firstly want to say that I completely understand your feelings on this matter, and I too pretty much take a broom to all the religious comments. I appreciate that people are convinced my soul is in mortal peril, but if you look around the internet, you'll see forums of extremely intelligent people from all cultures and religious backgrounds who engage in sexual activities with these beings. As I've said in another forum, succubi and incubi seem more like their own class of spirits to me rather than demons, and I believe that they more often than not simply accept that explanation because that is how we relate ourselves to them.

It's completely up to you whether or not you want to continue this. It can be extremely fulfilling, and yet also extremely unfulfilling in some respects. Obviously if you have a long-term relationship with a sexual entity, you will not be able to have children or bring her hom to mom an dad, lol. But you'll have a wonderful relationship that is satisfying on levels that humans could never achieve. Whether or not it's worth it is dependent on you, but it's my understanding that you won't be able to have a very good relationship with a human woman if you pursue this. More often than not, they don't like to share.

I wish you the best of luck!
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
First off your are having relations with a demon which is not good. Secondly I heard a preacher say that there are no female angles which I believe to be true. What are demons? Fallen angles that followed lucifer (saten) instead of GOD. My point is you are having relations with a male demon pretending to be female and believe me they can look like anybody they want to. Soo, how do you feel now about this succubus?
Finding_Pieces (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Uanheuk, I would completely agree with you about the shower, wet dreams, and anyone who has mentioned imagination. However when we "do it" I do not imagine anything, my mind is completely blank. The only thing that is running through my mind generally is the sensations I'm getting. Although I'll admit it can last for an hour or longer, generally until I run out of hot water. Occasionally I do get bored, but that's when I start asking questions and we start to communicate. Although I can tell she would prefer I didn't talk and just went along until we're finished I cannot help being bored.

As far as the shower goes, sure hot water streaming down stairs can be stimulating but for an hour or more straight without using my imagination, and without 'her' I wouldn't be excited long before I got bored and needed to see an image. Such as is displayed on the internet all over.

With Celest, (the name I was told I could refer to her as) I have no interest in any pornographic material what so ever. It's outdated and oldschool to me now
Finding_Pieces (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
Yeah, I'm not a christian. I also have more evidence to support the fact that hell is man made, than anyone here has to support the fact that hell is an actual place.

Please don't try to convert me (it won't work). Or guilt trip me into believing I'm going to hell just because I've got a good thing going and you do not.

I've already asked her and if I get a real woman she won't care. So in the mean time, I'm not tripping out about it.
uanheuk (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
Also; Anti-Christan?! Come on, the only person who would care about that is another Christan, and the whole world DOES NOT revolve around Christians.
uanheuk (11 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
I am sorry, sounds like a story to me and nothing more.

When kids start to grow up, they can have wet dreams, and as they begin to hit puberty, these dreams can intensify.

Also, the whole laying down in the shower and directing the water on your groin... Well I won't go into detail, but there is a reason why the ladies like detachable shower heads.
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-03-22)
I have to be honest with you:
STOP!
Please, for your own good don't continue having sex with this entity. I don't think succubuses will you, but I do know they're making you a reservation in hell. That is their purpose, after all.
Just, save yourself and find a real chick; It will do you good.
I'm sorry I have to be so rude, but I really don't want anything really bad to happen.
Stay safe and rethink what your doing.
-TRG
Finding_Pieces (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-21)
Yeah I know she enjoys it. She sometimes has 10+ orgasms in a 30 minute session. Some sessions can last several hours, and the first half is generally foreplay. Me though, I never orgasm. I just feel like I'm on the verge of doing so the whole time.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled