You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Lady Outside My Bedroom Window 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Lady Outside My Bedroom Window 2

 

It happened again about two weeks ago. Remember that lady in the wedding dress, from my previous story, standing outside my bedroom window all night, the ghost who died on her wedding day (See "Lady Outside My Bedroom Window")? Well, it happened again one night a couple weeks ago.

It was around 3:45 in the morning when I woke up as I normally do every night. I was just about to go back to sleep when I saw the woman standing outside my bedroom window again.

I hadn't seen her at one point since the last encounter a couple years ago. But there she was, in the exact same appearance and pose as she had been the other time. Since I knew it was just a harmless spirit who was once somebody who had died on the happiest day of any woman's life, I felt her pity and actually waved to her when our gazes met. But for some reason, instead of smiling back, she waved right back and vanished.

I haven't seen her at all from then on, although every time I walk to the area where she normal stands, especially at dusk, it feels significantly cooler than it really is. I try to talk to her, knowing that she's obviously there, because I am interested in finding out who she really was, who she was supposed to get married to, and a few other things.

Other hauntings by IndianaJonesFan16

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, IndianaJonesFan16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

ghostmedia (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-14)
At least she is a friendly ghost! 🤔 And its kind of you to wave. Is your bedroom on the top or bottome floor of your house? Thanks, Beccca ❤ http://www.ghostmedia.webs.com
mulvey (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-21)
Years ago, there was a story traveling around the north shore on massachusetts, that was very similiar to the experience's you had.
I don't want to ruin the tale by trying to adlib or embelish on it. But what I'll try to do Indy, is find out the real story through investigation and get back to you on it. Never know, it could help in your own investigation... Good story and good luck
CutishIvy (47 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
good luck on finding out what's the story behind her. Hope you could help her soon. üü
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
That a good story, I had heard so many women getting married and died cause of hurting or something by some grooms just never know what going on in bride's life to their death.
asmaa (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
really very interesting, I felt so touched by your story, & felt pity for the bride, or let us say "the ghost"! 😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: