You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Ever Since The Birthday Party

Real Ghost Stories

Ever Since The Birthday Party

 

Ever since my birthday party in '06 things have never been the same in my aunt's house. That's most likely my fault because I pulled out an Ouija board. We we're all being stupid with it and asking dumb kid questions, and then we got on the topic of how many people were in the room. 5 girls, an answer of 6.

That whole night no one wanted to walk in front of the windows or go anywhere alone. We all thought it was our imagination since we were kids. But about 5 months later I was pretty sure there was something else here.

One day in August my Grandmother went to the hospital from a falling accident. One of my best friends and I had called 911 and got her to the hospital. My Aunt told us to stay at home until Gypsy's (my friend) mom picked us up. Her mom couldn't come until 8 so we just hung around the house. About 7 I started packing my stuff up to go sleep over at her house. Just as Gypsy walked into my dining room she screamed. I thought it was a bug because we have a bad roach problem at my house. I went in the dining room to check on her and all of a sudden a small black figure darted out of the dining room into the kitchen. Scared to death we grabbed my stuff and sat on the front porch until Gypsy's mom picked us up.

Ever since then no one likes to spend the night at my house and I don't get up in the middle of the night.

Other hauntings by AnonymousUser13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AnonymousUser13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

erin19 (1 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-12)
This black figure could of been no harm or it could have. I agree with kiwi7 that using the Ouija Board wasn't a great idea... 😐
bonnybanshey (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-12)
bad move my uncle his buddies and my mom when they were kids used an ouiji board and it took a blessing of the house to get the haunting to stop that's why my mom never let's me use one despite being 22
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-01)
To 'tyco360' the answer is no. Ouija boards will work with or without candles. Most people like to use candles because it helps set the mood and get them serious and focused.
Tyco360 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-03)
I've got a question 'bout Ouija Boards do you have be like surrounded by candles for it to work I have a friend that said you do and because both are parents used them in paranormal "hotspots" but he said its because they didn't have it set up right. My mom said its because the're all Christans.
what_is_around_us (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
Well,I hope you understand the spiritual history of La. There is a lot of darkness and pain there, and the witchcraft and voodoo practiced there does not help. I have had friends and family go there and when they return they feel like something is weighing them down. And you girls may have no idea who/what you invited into your house and everyone's lives with the Ouija Board. All I can tell you is to ask God for forgiveness and his protection. And I hope that you girls don't keep playing with those boards because you could be opening all kinds of portals you wouldn't want to otherwise. And please please please don't let those evil spirits use you. Since you are young they may try to manipulate you, and you will end up doing things you regret. Just please be careful sweetie.
kiwi7 (2 stories) (2 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
That's pretty scary.

No offense, this is my personal belief, but bringing out an Ouija Board was probably no the smartest nor the safest thing to do. Even if you meant no harm at all there's no telling what could have could have entered your Aunt's House.

Best of Luck to you

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: