You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Orb In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Orb In My Room

 

I have had quite a few experiences, but I'm rather puzzled with this one.

It was about 4 am and I am a very light sleeper, I was staring into darkness, trying to pass the time. I felt the room go cold slowly, but it was freezing on my face. I sat up to see if the coldness was just me being silly, but the whole room was stone cold. I snuggled into my bed.

At around 4:15am I turned over to see it, it was too beautiful to describe white and round but no bigger than my hand was this orb. I was stunned to see it, terrified at first. I know it sounds crazy but I knew it wasn't there to harm me. I felt a strange urge to stretch out my arm, and talk to it! I mumbled a Hello as it circled around my hand. At 4:30am it had vanished.

I know it is really weird but I feel the since that it was a child, wanting to talk and play. I have not seen any more of this orb in my room, but often see it on the landing.

I'm 13 and I'm feel I'm not, well okay I'm too scared to do a Ouija board or a call out incase I bring in something evil. I know that if evil comes It has to be invited. Can any one help me make a decision? I'm fascinated by the paranormal and I'm starting to study demonology. Am I ready to search into this?

Thanks!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Wishes2810, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aram_niakan (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
This is also interesting because I had almost similar story: I was in my friend's place, standing and talking with my friend (I was not drunk and I was totally conscious, suddenly I saw the room became full of silver orbs. It was amazingly super beautiful and I could just look at each of them and clearly follow its path and movement. I asked my friend that did she see what I saw and she said no! I had the same feeling I felt that I can touch them so I stretched my arm in order to take them but after few seconds they disappeared. It was just awesome.
And amazingly I haven't had any idea what are those, I surfed the web and I learnt that people they named it as Orb!
By the way I just wanted to share my story:)
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
Hehe, it was an Angel! 😁 That was your Guardian Angel who came to protect you because it thought you may have been in danger. The cold you felt at 4am could have been a negative spirit in your room, but if you had felt even the slightest fear of something creeping you out your Angel will show up and by 4:15am your Guardian Angel was on duty. He was making sure you were alright, that's why he hovered around you. He didn't want you to be afraid. I have had Angels appear like that after I prayed for my Guardian Angel to protect me during certain times when I felt spooked at night. Most of the time, they will dim their light and you might catch a glimpse of it hovering dimly around your bedroom roof in the dark. They fly quickly though so you might miss it. But they fly around the room near the roof over head checking everything out. I noticed during Christmas time, some of the orbs become even more beautiful if you manage to spot one. You can ask your Guardian Angel to tell you he name if you like? ❤
Wishes2810 (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-03)
Thank you all so much for your comments! You have really helped me with your advice I can't thank you enough! ❤ It's safe to say I won't do a quija board yet... Or never. THANK YOU ALL!
spica (2 stories) (55 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
I agree with Rosie93, you shouldn't use Ouija boards cause it can harm you. Maybe you can call something evil that never let you go...

GOD BLESS!
Spica ❤
Rosie93 (17 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
I don't advise using a ouija board, now or ever. Call me paranoid, but I don't like the idea of them... I agree with ZachandChelsea_forever-don't mess around with the dead. There are other ways to investigate this sort of thing, such as simply trying to capture the spirit on film. You could set up a camera in your room or on your landing, and see if that gets you any results. But be careful with demonology, as a lack of caution can prove to be dangerous. Maybe save demons and the like for when you're older. 😉
Good luck! ❤
ZackandChelsea_forever (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-01)
If it didn't feel like it was anything harmful, then chances are it wasn't. It's great that you show a fasination in the paranormal, but if you are hesitant about looking into what you say, maybe you should wait until you have a bit more experience.

I have a ouija board. I used to use it quite religiously. But that was years back. I rarely use it now, and when I do, I don't get responses. It takes forever to move, and once it does start moving, it's extremely slow.

I've heard of people messing around with ouija boards, and possessions taking place. I've been cursed at while using it, but I can honestly say I've never brought an evil spirit into my home. Not that I've noticed, anyway. Still though - I wouldn't mess around with the dead.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: