You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Two Spirits: One Good, One Scares Me

Real Ghost Stories

Two Spirits: One Good, One Scares Me

 

My husband, my 2 kids, and myself, moved to Austin, TX 2 years ago. We moved into this apartment, and the second night I woke up, my bed was shaking. It was like someone had their hands on either side of my legs and was pushing up and down on the mattress. I've had experiences thoughout my life so I knew right away it was happening again and I wasn't scared.

We've lived here for 2 years and there's been a lot of other things. I was putting laundry into the washer, the dryer door came open half way for about 30 secs then slammed back shut. I have had cabinets open, left open, I go into the kitchen to close them, and next time I go back in there a different one would be opened. I came out of my bedroom one day and went to go down the stairs, I saw a figure hanging from the ceiling above my stairs, couldn't see the face, but the pants and shoes I saw were that of a male.

I go outside to smoke and there's a glass door beside of where I smoke at. One day I saw the initials JP on the window. My kids can't write their letters or numbers yet so I knew he put it there for me to see. The next day my 3 year old was sitting on the stairs looking beside her and talking like she was having a conversation. Then I heard her say, " mommy says those are bad words." I asked her who she was talking to. She said her friend. I asked her what her friend's name was. She said his name is Jay.

OK, so I've told Jay he can stay as long as he doesn't scare the kids or teach them bad things. And if I forget to talk to him he'll give me a little sign.

OK, now there's a new ghost here. It started on May 28th. I was giving the kids a bath, and a bottle flew off the back of the toilet, heading towards my 18 month olds head. I caught it in mid air. I said, that's not funny. Don't do it again. A bottle in the back behind the others did the same thing, then some deodorant fell off the sink, then there was nothing. The next night I was laying in bed. I couldn't sleep. I looked over at the bedroom door and there was a female standing there. This scared me very badly. It was like she was staring a hole through my soul. She had brown messy hair, a white nightgown with puffy type sleeves, and it looked like she had been hung or had her throat slashed. I would say she was about 5'5. I rolled away and tried to go to sleep but still couldn't sleep all night. Ever since then I've felt angry, sad, and depressed. I snap at every little thing and I've never been like that before. Sitting here now while I type, my mouse has been knocked off the desk twice for no reason. I'm scared this female spirit is affecting our whole household and especially me.

Could all this just be in my head? I don't know, there seems to be too much going on to just be imagination, plus I've had spirtual experiences everywhere I've ever lived. But this time I have my husband and he was seen shadows in the hallways where there are no windows. There's one bedroom with a window that looks into the hallway, but we always keep that door closed, because whether we have the heat or air on, that room stays freezing cold. He has also said that in the mornings when hes coming downstairs he feels like someone is behind him and says hes heard footsteps on the stairs behind him.

I'm not sure what to do. I'm fine with JP staying, but this female has got to go.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dawnyel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostmomma (3 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-07)
dawnyel, I have had some of the same things happen to me. As far getting rid of the woman, just tell her in a firm voice, that if she is going to be negative, she HAS TO GO. That she isn't welcome, because it is your house. Good luck with them. I don't know about what SpirtMagnet was talking about, trapping a spirit! I wouldn't call what you have a spirt, but more a ghost.
Marie (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
Hey can't believe I forgot to add this too, especially if your little ones are having nightares, throw in a dream catcher. Aslo sweet grass and tabacco (pure, no chemicals ever put on it) help in smudgeing. Though the only problem with all that is you don't want to stir her up instead of calming her down. I guess keep us updated and I'll keep your family in my prayers.
Peace
dawnyel (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
I've asked Jp if he knew this female, if they are friends? I told him that if they are friends, that she would be welcomed to stay with him here as long as she behaved, no more scaring me or trying to hurt the kids. That was 3 days ago, since then I've not felt, seen or heard anything from either of them. Not really sure how to take that since jp never let's me go that long without talking to him. Thanks for the comments, iwill be trying the rosemary under the kids pillows, my daughter has been having bad dreams everynight for the past 4 months.
Sqweeky1297 (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
can you ask jp if he can talk to this female? It may help but try not to let the female hear you. If he can tell him to tell her that she HAS to go or she HAS to behave better then she is right now. Hope that this advice helps. Good luck ❤ 😉 😐
Marie (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
Try putting rosemary under the pillows of your children to keep them a bit safer; rosemary wards against bad dreams and evil. Though, check for any allergies first too.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
Good thing you understand what sleep paralysis is. It could account for most of what you told us. However, also sounds like you are what is called an empathic. You pick up on the emotions of others. Seems like you can do this with the dead as well as the living. You dont' sound like a flake by any means and what you have said rings true. If that is the case you may have some medium talents that you don't give much thought to but obviously have.
I don't know what to tell you about talking to spirits other than they were people once too so treat them as such. It's possible what you saw was residual when it came to the woman but it would take research to find out if anyone died in the vicinity. Whoever it was died a horrid death and may be trapped there not knowing they can go to the Light.
It's up to you if you want to share space with JP but for myself I would want him gone. I hope he obeys the rules set by you. I don't know enough about cleansings and such but if you want to go that route there are many in here that can help. Keep us posted.
dawnyel (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
I"m sure jay is still here, although I've noticed his presence less since the female has showed up. Hobby, is there a way to send private messages? If so I'd be more then willing to share some of my experiences. Thanks for the comments!
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
I hate to sound like a broken record: do you know the history of the building/land?

I'd be interested in hearing more about your experiences.
Love_in_the_Darkness (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
Is Jay still at your house? Maybe he could help out somehow. Try talking to him and find out if he knows who the lady is or what she wants. I'm new to the whole ghost world stuff, so maybe its harder than just having an open conversation with them. I've only had one experience with a ghost so I'm not 100% sure on everything. But I would talk to Jay about it. If he doesn't know anything about it, then try talking to the girl herself. Tell her that you don't mind ghosts or whatever she would like you to call her, but you do mind it when they cause trouble. Tell her that she is welcome to stay, but she has to be good, and not scare or cause any harm to anyone.

***good luck***
dawnyel (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
Hi, thank your for your comment. I'm not sure if I'm a seer, ormedian or anything. Never really thought about it or researched that aspect. I've walked into other ppls houses and get this feeling over me. I've come to find that if my mood changes when I walk into a place usually there has been or will be some type of actiivty. Every place I've ever lived in eventually there is activity. And once I've had some sort of contact with the spirit in said place, no matter where I go I can't get them out of my mind. I"ve actually gotten thoughts and memories that arent my own on more then 10 different occassions. There's a lot more to my personal experiences, but I won't take up space writing about it right now.
SpiritMagnet (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
I don't blame you at all, Dawnyel, protecting children is always priority one. Are you a seer? Can you sense the spirits whereabouts at all? I would suggest waiting until the spirit seems to be "in" the room that stays freezing cold, then shut the door and spread a thick layer of sea salt all the way across the door way. Then I would smudge the whole house, every window, every wall, every corner with lavendar and sage. Smudge the heck out of that door too. Since you keep that door shut, would you be able to leave the salt there or do the little ones wander near it? I hate to advise people to give up a part of their home, but until you can get that female under control you may have no choice. After doing all that, contact someone to get her out. I prefer Shaman, however others have had priests and the like help them. I will say that when a Shaman expels a spirit, they are gone. I have heard of priests doing blessings and the spirits coming back. Be careful an dgood luck to you.
Blessed be

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: