You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Doppelganger Classmate

Real Ghost Stories

Doppelganger Classmate

 

Back in highschool, I studied in an exclusive Catholic school for girls in San Juan. A lot of unexplained happenings have happened there, not only to me but to my friends and classmates as well. I'll try to give justice to all their experiences and mine as well by sharing with you our stories. But I'll tell our stories one by one as they might be long. Sorry if they would be long or not properly explained like all my other stories.

I'll tell you first about my own personal experience. This was back in second year, and I was sitting in our classroom. Seat plans are always arranged alphabetically, so I always get to sit in front due to my last name. And in this year, I am seated just right next to the door, the teacher's door. All classrooms in this school have 2 doors, 1 in front (for teachers) and 1 at the back (for students). It happened on our subject called 'Vacant'. This is a 40-minute subject that we have wherein we can do anything we want to do as long as its in the classroom, with our adviser watching over us. We can sleep, do assignments, make projects, chat and the works. This is one rare subject that the school gives us to relieve stress from students.

Anyway, I was writing away on my paper. I have a formal writing due later that afternoon and I was not able to do it at home due to a power issue in our neighborhood. While I was writing, I saw in the corner of my eye that someone is walking outside, approaching our room. Since I was near the door, I can easily see anyone walking past. Anyway, when I noticed the coming person, I looked at her sideways so basically I have a view of her shoes, socks and skirt. I immediately thought, "Oh, its Rica (not her real name)." I knew because of her shoes. Rica is popular in school because she has a real nice voice and she sings the National Anthem and school hymn every morning, and I always admire the shoes she wear (she always wears different pairs of shoes every week).

So I just continued back with my work, and in the corner of my eye, I saw her walk past the room until she's out of my peripheral eyesight range.

Just a few seconds of her disappearing from my peripheral eyesight, my adviser called her by her first name. I just kept writing while my adviser asked Leah (again not her real name), one of my classmates, to wait for her by the students door. My adviser needed something to be brought to the principal. Everyone at the back waited for her to appear on the students door but no Rica came into view. So Leah tried to run after her. Leah, being our a top sprinter in class, should be able to keep up with her as there are no other classrooms after ours. Just another corridor of doors leading to biology and chemical laboratories, typing lab and computer lab.

Leah came back after a few minutes with a confused look on her face though. She said that nobody was along the corridors. She also peeked on each laboratory room to see if anyone is in there but all laboratory rooms were vacant. And there was no one there, absolutely no one, walking that corridor.

My adviser was confused. She swore she absolutely saw Rica walk past the teacher's door. I told her I saw her too, but not her face. I knew it was her because of her shoes. I described the pair of shoes I saw to her and my classmates and everyone agreed it was Rica's.

We were still debating whether it was Rica who walked past when Rica suddenly peeked from the teacher's door and asked for our adviser. We were all stunned at her and she noticed, and started to ask why. My adviser asked if she just walked past our corridor and Rica said that she came from the Student Council's meeting. The meeting started right after flag ceremony which was an hour ago. And that's the reason why she's there, because our principal needed to speak with our adviser.

We were all really confused, including my adviser. My adviser and I were sure we saw Rica walk past the door. I'm not sure what we saw that day, but it sure was not scary. Just really confusing. Was it possible our eyes were just playing a trick on us?

Other hauntings by Necropolis_Seraph

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Necropolis_Seraph, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-22)
Is your school ICA? That's the only all girls-catholic school I know somewhere in San Juan. Just asking;)
shyenne (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
Vacant is the best subject I've ever heard \m/
Anyways,when you see someone be sure to ask her this question "good eve,noon,afternoon" or any other greetings especially during the night when you're walking alone the streets. If the person doesn't answer then beware it might be a Doppelganger or any lost spirit.
God bless 😉
jenny00800 (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
It might have been a doppleganger., soooo scary 😢. I don't want to see a copycat of anyone not even myself...
kagura-chan13 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
that happened to me too. Me an my classmates were ghost hunting and we swore that one of my classmate (jannell) was with us but when we got freaked out and run I didn't saw jannell running with them cause I was the last to run and when I finally reach my classmates they were surprised that jannell wasn't with us 😕 😲
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-17)
To Jackets

That's actually the very first thing that I did when she popped in to our classroom. I was confused why she came from the other way and my eyes automatically zoomed at her shoes. And yes, she was wearing same pair of shoes as the first Rica that passed by.
Porrie12 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
I'd be really confused, too. I hate it when that happens. When you see something you thoought you saw you didn't see. It's really kind of creepy. 😕
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
Did you look to see if she was wearing the same pair of shoes that you saw passing by earlier?
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
That's pretty strange. I really don't know what to make of it. I would guess that it could've been some form of astral projecton since you said she was getting bored of the meeting, but passed that I can't think of anything it could've been.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
I have same problem sometimes when I thought I seen my stepdaddy passing to the livin room.
Necropolis_Seraph (6 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
Sorry for the confusion, I'm not a good story teller. Rica was all confused when we told her we saw her passing by. She said she had been in the student council meeting all along and was actually getting bored of it. But we all just laughed it off after a few minutes.
4d (15 stories) (167 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
I had a hard time understanding your story, but what I could get was very interesting. It almost seemed like a look into the future. You all witnessed "Rica" passing and disappearing, then arriving shortly after searching for her. How did she feel after you explained what happened? Thanks, 4d

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: