You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Me And My Dogs Experience With A Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Me And My Dogs Experience With A Spirit

 

The first occasion was when I lived in a small two bedroom apartment. I was just learning about all the different types of ways to prove a haunting like pictures, videos, evps, and personal experiences. I was sitting at my computer in the spare bedroom listening to different evps with a headset on. My dog who was a 1 and a half year old boxer was sitting next to me so I decided to unplug the head phones to see what her reaction would be. I played three or four evps and she just sat there wanting to be petted. Then I played one of a little girl in a graveyard that said "I want to go home". As soon as she said it my dog knocked over a chair trying to leave the room so fast. Then she wouldn't come back in until like three hours later.

The second was like a week or so later. I was lying in my bed on my day off trying to decide if I should get up or go back to sleep when I heard what sounded like a whistle. So I opened my eyes a little wider trying to shrug off what I just heard as coming from outside. Then it sounded like someone said my name from my door. This scared me a little considering I was facing the opened door and no one else was in my apartment.

I got out of bed and decided to clean up the spare bedroom. While in there I noticed my dog wouldn't come past the doorway even when I called for her. She just kept staring at the area above my head. So I turned around to pick up a piece of paper off the floor when it felt like someone pinched me on my butt right where my wallet was. So I looked at my dog thinking that she had finally came in and was trying to play bit me. She was still at the door and now she was following whatever she was looking at to the corner of the room where the closet was.

It didn't really freak me out it was just a weird experience.

Other hauntings by 2BaD4U69

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 2BaD4U69, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Stephyk94 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
Wow that's freaky. I've got three dogs and they all sleep in the kitchen. Sometimes when I go in they are staring at the window. The curtins are shut too. I do think that aniamls have a 6th sence or something like that they could be extra sensitive too.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
-1
15 years ago (2009-06-14)
Hi My cat can see things when I can't but when I look at her I knew she is seeing something in front of her eyes whatever she seen it not bad.
2BaD4U69 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-12)
that makes sense. I was just wondering if animals were extra sensitive or if they experience just like we do. You know scared but what we don't understand.
Kirsten_pax09 (10 stories) (72 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
Did you ever see the movie called; "White Noise"? Much of that movie is greatly embellished, however there is a significant danger in listening to EVPS and especially while we try and record them ourselves. And yeah, our pets can be sensitive to scary sounds and becoming freaked out with spooky objects as well. I had a cat that jumped up almost four feet when he spotted a large rubber spider I bought for fun as a kid. I put the fake spider down nearby to him in a planter in our back porch to see his reaction. And yeah Animals can get pretty frightened. I felt so bad for scaring him like that... 😭

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: