You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Little Girl

 

Recently I have moved homes from a fifty-year-old home to a twenty year old home. For you to kind of understand what I am explaining I need to explain the layout of my room and the hallway outside of it.

My bed is in the corner of two of the walls facing my cupboard with mirror doors and my door to the hallway outside. Straight across from the door is the toilet and located between the doors is a third door, which leads to my younger sisters room.

About 2 weeks ago I was lying on my bed reading when I looked up from my book. I saw a little girl with black hair looking into my little sisters room. She was wearing what looked like an old nighty. It was white and just reached the floor. She looked sad. She then disappeared.

From then on I have started talking to her asking her to tell me about her, show me signs of her presence. She answered none of them until I told her it was time for her to leave and find her loved ones. I hadn't seen her after that for about two days.

I went out shopping one day after and when I got home things had been moved in my room. My porcelain doll I have sitting on my bookcase had been moved towards the end of my bookshelf. My alarm clock that sat in front of that had been thrown on the floor along with some beads and plastic diamantes that had been placed on my candle chandelier.

No one had been in my room my windows were closed and our pets stay outside. Since then I have seen orbs sitting in front of my face and moving across the walls. I woke up this morning to something sitting at the end of my bed. It felt like a small child was sitting there waiting for me to wake up.

Other hauntings by Miss_laura

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Miss_laura, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-16)
no shes doesn't scare me and I don't mind her company. SHe does what I ask usually like when she was playing with my lighting on my laptop the other day. I asked her to stop as she did. It felt like she got cranky at me though cause she might of been having fun. But I allow her to play with my old toys and bears and such.
Bloodychick101 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
This such a cool but scary experience. I think she's just trying to be heard, telling you she's all alone and needs company. I don't think she means any harm, just don't give her a reason to. 😊
SpiritMagnet (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
I only have two questions.
1. Are you afraid?
2. Do you want her to go away?

After answering these questions, I think you will know what to do.
😉
AussieRedDog (25 stories) (82 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-06-15)
Rebuke it in the name of Jesus? Get real! The child, may I say, is lost... I don't think she's evil... Like I said, she's lost or lonely or whatever but don't rebuke the poor thing. Man, I find this stuff about God and Jesus annoying, very annoying. If I was a ghost and someone said: Jesus told you to go... Think I would haunt them more 😊
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
Hello, jenniferford I can't agree with you on this.
Really I don't think there's anything evil about. Some ghost kids do get lefted behide.
I read a ghost story about the bank that was haunted by a child and that was all that was there. No older man or woman. Just this little boy, at also liked to call the guards and ask them to play with him.
Her mother could have killed her, or father. She could have been ran over in front of the house. Something like that. Something at wasn't with her parents, so there not there.
I thought it was a good idea to tell her to find it's loved ones.
The clock was most likly on the floor because she was mad that she could find them maybe.
You should look into the history of the house.
GIRLIE ❤
jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-13)
Please do not try to play with this thing. No child will be left behind. Thats in the Bilble. I have been haunted my whole life and please trust me when I say this. Rebuke it in the name of Jesus. If that does not work, you need help in that home. I have one follow me but its no child. Its evil. God bless you and good luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: