You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Picture Of Jesus

Real Ghost Stories

Picture Of Jesus

 

In 2004 my family and I lived in a pretty modern house. It was updated to look like it was a new house I believe it was older than it looked.

In the kitchen / lounge there was a new bar built. In the bar was a picture of Jesus which actually gave off this really bad vibe so my family and I used to flip it down so we didn't have to look at it. When no one was in the lounge this picture would randomly flip up so the picture could be seen in the kitchen /lounge.

At the end of the hallway was my bedroom. At night when I watched TV my light would be off and you could see a human form on the wall. I would wake up and feel something sitting at the end of my bed. Sometimes it would be touching my leg, leaning over my face breathing heavily or playing with my hair. There where a few times where my lips felt like they where filled with electricity, they would tingle but it never hurt.

It never hurt me or my family but when my friends came over especially male friends it would be violent towards them. My friends complained of someone pulling their hair and shoving blankets over their faces. Sometimes it got so bad my friends refused just to come over in the day time.

In 2005 my parents moved to a different house put kept this house so I could stay at the house. They moved half an hour away. I had an aunt who moved in and took the upstairs so I moved downstairs.

One day my aunt and I went food shopping when we got home the picture of Jesus had been moved downstairs into my bedroom next to my bed side table.

Though since moving I haven't had these similar experiences I'm curious as to why this was happening. I also had a cat just before I moved who would purr constantly and would arch hiss back like someone was patting him. Is that normal don't cats hate spirits?

Other hauntings by Miss_laura

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Miss_laura, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Captain_Howdy (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-21)
1. That could be a poltergeist (Though I doubt it would be playing with the Jesus picture... As they are scared of him... As he is stronger then all demons.)

2. It might be like... An angel but I doubt it... They shouldn't do that... They can't abuse people... (like your male friends). Not sure about the electricity on the lips... See when Zozo like touches be (usually a shove) its like just electricity running through my body. (Zozo = demon I met on Ouija)

3. It could very well be a spirit that hasn't passed over yet e.g Hasn't gone to heaven or hell. Just staying on pretty much on earth (Zozo calls it Limbo) so I'm guessing that's what its called.

4. Could be one of your like... Spirit friend groups... Like in heaven you have like your own groups... So... Just say if someone found one of there "Soul Mates" on earth... They will either be the best of best friends or the lvoers of all lovers 😁

5. You could just extremely psychic and need to shut down that Third eye of yours 😁
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-12)
I have a feeling this spirit seems to have taken a liking for you. By the way you said it was sitting on your bed/playing with your hair. Also from the tingling in your lips. Seeing as the spirit didn't like any other males being around you, it may have been jealous.
The picture may have been a sign that the spirit wanted you to be blessed. To ensure you were safe and being watched over? Maybe some religion they may have had in their past life.
That's just my guesses though.

God Bless.
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-14)
princess123 none of my bfs died none of my friends died. My great grandmother died but y would she attck people
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-21)
I have a few suggestions of what it may be.

1. A poltergeist - moving the picture, and maybe another different sort of spirit sitting on the end of your bed/playing with your hair... Etc...

2. Jesus! 🤔

3. A spirit that is maybe in love with you (dont no if that is possible 😊) or maybe just cares for you a lot. You and your friends but not any men or boys.

And finally I have a question:

Have you had a really close friend or a family member that was a male or boy. Such as a ex boyfriend or boyfriend that had passed away. That might be the answer to how "it" seems angry with any boys.

Thank you for reading my comment and I hope that this will help. Xx

Princess123 x ❤
underling (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-14)
Just to put this to rest Ouiji boards aren't always dangerous it jus depends on who uses it and how you use it people atomatically assume there dangerous because they don't use them properly I still wouldn't reccomend using one unless you or someone there has used one before and nows what their doing
JessOx (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-12)
Its very interesting, I would like to just bring up the point where you said that it would get violent towards your male friends, maybe it feels protective over you, maybe jealous, I'm not sure though. The picture might have something attached to it, like a link to something else. Maybe you should dispose of the picture, maybe bury it or burn it.

Your story is most interesting, and I hope you find a way to solve this x
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
Thank you for all your replys. Firstly I have moved since then, I haven't been there for 4 years. I left that picture there I didn't want to take it. Also we had found that picture in the house we think it belonged to the landlord. After moving out the current occupants of the house my aunt an her cousins haven't had any ghostly experiences. My cousin mentioned that the picture would place it self in the bar when they put in a cupboard.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
I also agree with the other commentors on this story it seems as if something is atached to this picture, I myself have had to get rid of, and sometimes destroy things that were upsetting people in my family. If you do get rid of it make sure it is gone for good I have had things return back to our house even tho it was buried in the back yard.
elpe12 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
It kind of sounds like incubus/succubus activity if it was acting violent towards your male friends. Why I say this is the electric-like feeling in your lips. Maybe that was the spirit's way of kissing you? It also fits with when you felt something leaning against your leg and playing with your hair.
bigfish (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
get a chant to put the spirit to rest! I don't know any I heard if you messes them up the spirit will turn against you so gat a profeshinal
FRAWIN (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
Miss_laura, do you still live in the house where this occurred? If you have moved from this house, did you take the picture with you? Also if you have moved do you know if the ones living there now are experiencing anything, especially the female occupants? I ask these questions for a reason and I will explain once you have answered them.

FRAWIN 😊
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
I agree with Erin on disposing of the picture. Donate it to some charity store or church or something, but don't destroy it.

I wonder if what you've been feeling has some sort of god complex; perhaps if you get rid of the picture in some seemly, respectful way, whatever it is will follow the picture.

Also, Erin is quite right--don't mess with ouja boards. They can open portals to things even worse than a picture creeping you out!

As for cats (I have five, and in the last 30+ years have not been catless for any appreciable length of time), who knows? I've heard that they were not merely worshiped in Egypt, but were also associated with the cult of the dead in that civilization, therefore evil beings feared them.

Interestingly, the Maya people also believed that cats awaited souls after their deaths, to guide and protect them on their journey to the next plane.
erin12 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
I have read many stories on this site, saying that cats looked like they were rubbing against some one's legs and being petted. I would have the house blessed. Definetly DO NOT use a Ouiji board to try to talk to the spirit (s) it will only make it angry (er).

Maybe you should get rid of the picture. It probally won't help. DO NOT BURN IT!

I hope this helps.

--Erin ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: