You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: It's A Scary Thought

Real Ghost Stories

It's A Scary Thought

 

A couple of years ago my grandma passed away. We were really close. She passed away in her own bed, and we still have it at my grandpas. When I was sleeping on the couch, I heard a whispery "Don't go with her." I got freaked out so I went to bed right away. In the morning I got a phone call. My friend asked me to sleep over. I remember what she said so I didn't go. A couple of hours later I got another phone call, saying that she crashed on her ski-doo and she was in the hospital. Was my grandma warning me or was it just my instincts?

A couple of months later...

My auntie was half asleep and her foot hurt. She heard a faint whisper, "Go check that out, my girl." So the next day she did.

It turns out she had a tumor in her foot. If she didn't get it taken out she would have gotten foot cancer, and she could never walk again. Was this my grandma talking to her in a paranormal way?

They're both related to sleeping, and my grandma passed away while she was sleeping.

Are these just coincidence's?

Or was it my grandma looking out for our family?

I try to smile, but she was the life of the family, the one that held us all together:<

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SamanthaAlexaRoberts, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aswanghunter1 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-27)
i'm not so sure its your grandmother...
But it sounds like my grandma!...
Don't do this...
Do that.
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
If you feel that it is your grandma then it probably is. Ony you and those she has helped would know that. ❤ Jasmin
gruntman (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-22)
It looks as if your granma loves you and is looking out for you and your family. She must of been a very sweet lady before she passed away.
lemonlime675 (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-21)
it sounds like shes watching out for you
like the other comments I'd be lucky if I were you
sher2164 (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-21)
I agree with the other comments... I believe she's watching over you guys still. 😊
spica (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-20)
I agree about ghostgirl1029... She might be watching over you and your family...

She's the life of your family, remember?
She made warnings so that you & your family don't get into trouble...

Spica ❤
ghostgirl1029 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
thats a really good story it sounds like shes watching out for you and your family 😊 ❤
Nor_Cal_Girl (3 stories) (97 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
Wow! That sounds like your grandmother to me! I'm sorry for your loss, it's never easy losing a family member but at least you and your family know that she is most definitely watching over you. That's so sweet!
AuroraRosa (2 stories) (55 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-19)
it is deffinitely your grandmother. I think you could probably talk to her if you tried. Don't use a board or anything like that, just when you're about to fall asleep say something to her. I think she would like that.
pandora0791 (2 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
Well Samantha, it looks as though your Grandmother is still trying to fulfill her role as the glue that keeps your family together. If I were in your shoes I would continuously talk to her, especially during problematic periods, and ask for advice; she might just be able to protect you all in the future as well (like a guardian angel; how awesome is that?). THAT'S A COOL THOUGHT!
vita810 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
I think it was your grandmother, if you were very close to her she is always going to be watching and making sure you are safe and your family as well. My grandmother died almost 5 years ago and I was raised by her I believe she looks out for me and does things that I know its her. So you should just thank her in your thoughts. I'm sure she'll hear you. Take care
Dan_Paranormal (1 stories) (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
This could be either your Grandmother talking to you and your Aunt or both of your instincts. They are both very close and I suppose it's what you believe happened to be the case. But taking a paranormal look on things I believe it was your Grandmother looking out for both of you and protecting you. If it was just you I would have raised the question of maybe a Gaurdian Angel but since it happened to both of you and you're both family as was your Grandmother I think it was her looking out for you.
clearemotion (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
I believe she is watching over your family. Her love is strong for you, and love can move mountains.
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-18)
i really think that your Grandmother was warning you. I am glad you listened to her very much. If you ever get a chance, when you are alone, just say to the air, thank you grandmother, you might even get a reply! I hope your friend is doing fine. Is she well?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: