You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Weird Things Happening to Me

Real Ghost Stories

Weird Things Happening to Me

 

A lot of things has happened to me in the past and present, so God knows what is yet to come in the future! This is some I would like to tell. Me and my friend Leanne were in the girls toilets at school, just talking, we had only been in there for at least 10 seconds, nobody at all was in the toilets, only us. We suddenly heard this huge roar, it sounded like moaning but it was as deep as a lion's roar! Me and Leanne screamed and ran to the playground! Another time was when I was at home, I kept hearing voices saying "megannnn" but it was being whispered in a ghostly voice. One time, this happened when I was in bed, I turned over and saw a blue outline of a person standing in my room and the same happened the next night. It was not a dream! My mum said it could have been my dead nan who was whispering my name.

I find it very weird that I have to open the shower curtain when I am in the bathroom does anyone know why? I have a shed at the bottom of the garden and if you knock on it, it will answer you back by knocking back or scratching the walls! I so believe in ghosts! Have any of you ever had something happen to you like that?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

GhostFollowerKate (13 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-28)
I have strange experiences all the time, which I can't rly explain, and I would like to talk to someone who could possibley explain. If you think you can, please, contact me through my profile and I'll get bk to you. 😊

xx
Aileen (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
Moe, I know exactly how you feel. I feel watched and get chills and jump when there's sudden movements.

I hate to close my eyes in the shower but I have this fear of getting soap in my eyes.

Sometimes when I lay in bed my hair starts to feel like I have fingers going through it and it's really annoying because it tickles my head... So I swat at it. It's weird. I think it might be my mother who is deceased.

I also sometimes hear music, older music and people talking that don't sound like they're from around here... But I only hear it at night.
moe (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
i always get an overwhelming feeling when I'm in the shower like someone is in there with me. I always think its my grandma who passed in the house. I hate to close my eyes. Sometimes if there is a sudden movement my heart skips a beat I'm surprised my hair doesn't turn white I get so scared. Its really freaky for me I sound pretty crazy huh.
chunkygut1 (13 stories) (73 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-23)
epik 1! You can't go saying such cruel things to people for no reason I mean itsjust uncalled for
Paige (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-13)
Do you have to open the shower curtain because you're scared? Or do you do it and not know why you have to do it, it's just an obsessive thing? If so, check and see if you're grandparents had any weird habits like that. My grnadmother tells me all the time that I am just like my Papa, (who died when my dad was 13) and I do all kinds of weird things that he did. I feel him sometimes and I know it's him, but I never met him. I've had experiences since I was about 10 years old, I am 22 now and I wonder if they happen to me simply because of me being openminded to them. So, don't get too scared as long as they're not harmful, just greet them and acknowledge them, that may be all they want. I don't believe in seances and such, so I'd be wary of those kinds of thing sand letting in dangerous spirits.
Daisy_Pink13 (5 stories) (21 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
Madison, your sister's was Jack in the Box? I liked that one. Anyway, my house is haunted too (check out my story) and I feel like I'm being watched all the time! It's so scary!
midnite Rose (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
hey Megan. I have had this happen to me a lot and I thought something was wrong with me. Instead of the shower. I'm afraid of any door being closed because I feel If I scream they can't hear me. Your not alon in this
Madison (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
Hey Megan your story has a long ways to go. Yes this has happen to me too. Now that I left a comment on your story can you do it on mine. Please leave a comment on the story SCHOOL GHOST. Or on my sisters story JACK IN THE BOX.
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-11)
Yes, it does happen. Now that you know that there is a presence it will progress, until you know what it wants. As long, it does not do anything to you, you are fine. Talk more to your mum and family, to be aware on what you are very aware of. The union of the family in this matter is important. It will make an easier understanding of these occurances.

There are good advices and explanations from other commentadors.

Do more research on this.
Take good care.

Rose

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: