You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Mother Saw Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

My Mother Saw Ghosts

 

When I was an infant my family and I lived overseas. I think we were in Bulgaria at the time... My parents were out for the night while my brother and I were being babysat. Long story short, my mother woke up in the middle of the night to see relatives of hers -who were deceased- telling her to call home (I think there were 3 of them). She told me that she waited a few moments to make sure she was not dreaming... with them still telling her to call home... well she woke my father up and of course the ghosts were gone. They phoned home and the babysitter checked on my brother and I only to find me not breathing from an apparent viral infection that made my throat swell up. I was taken to the hospital and the doctors said any later I could have died from asphyxiation. She tells me the same story every time without adding or leaving out any information. I believe her without a doubt.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

MyleneAunzo (13 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-10)
Yey Finally a story that I can tell to my future children / grandchildren.

Ahhhh after browsing and reading scary, creepy, freaky story in this site I finally found a story that would relief the pressure form everyone's experiences
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-04)
This is the type of story that I like to call the "love reaching out across" stories. How wonderful that your Mom, after making sure that she was not dreaming, decided that this was not just a mom being worried about an overnight sitter. I believe that your relatives helped your mom with what most of the rest of the world terms "women's intuition..." Thank you for this story.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-11-15)
Wow! You had your family members from the other side definitely watching over you that night. I'm sure that they are always with you and your family. Thanks for sharing your story with a happy ending! ~Shelby ❤ 😊
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-06-30)
Stuart- It's lucky your relatives were looking out for you!I'm glad you're still with us!(I believe your story completely, by the way)
alexis (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-11-13)
good story its awesome to read your ghost stories stuart
stuart (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-10-31)
Great story Stuart, Thanks Stuart..hehe

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: