You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Barn Ghost 3

Real Ghost Stories

Barn Ghost 3

 

You may of read Barn Ghost 1 and 2, but last night the little girl returned! Come and join me as you hear the next thriller about my experience with this little girl. BARN GHOST 3!

It was 3:45pm and the kids were just getting done with school. Around 4:30pm they got home. Eathen and Andy ran right to the barn where their dad was. I saw them from the window and I forced myself to go see them. We have two doors to get outside. First, you open a door, go down some steps, another door, you're out. Well, I opened the first door and I saw my white little kitty CASPER! I picked him up and the second door opened. "HELP ME HELP ME!" cried a voice. I ran out of the house and laid down casper in the barn. He hissed and ran of. He was scared from me running. Why was Casper in the house? Why did the door open? Why did the ghost come at day time? Why did she want my help? What can I do, I am only human? She's already dead and is already on my nerves.

When I met up with my husband and kids, Eathen had a picture in his hand. Andy ran over by me tugging on my shirt. They showed me the picture. It was the little girl! But she was with another little girl. In the background was blood and a guy with a rope. THEY WERE IN OUR BARN! We ran over to which we now call THE GHOST SPOT, (where the little girl is always )! We saw the rope that was in the picture. Even though it was never there before.

Night came and we were waiting for her return. We heard a huge crash. We got a call from Cascade Police. We live in Cascade WI. Well that's what it said on caller ID. Then we saw the ghost girl. She waved and disappeared. Our t.v went out. (And still is not working now) We heard a voice "HELP ME HELP ME!" then we heard a different voice. Hard to hear but we could make out what he said. "ITS ALL OVER NOW" Then it was quiet. All we heard was the wind outside.

We went to bed, my boys had sleeping bags and were on the floor. At night, we heard people running around past our door. THE GHOSTS! I thought. Then we all heard crying. It was over and we fell asleep.

Which leaves us to now, April 12, 2007. It is 8:30 p.m now. We don't see any signs of her yet. WAIT, WE HEARD CRYING! I'LL WRITE LATER FOR BARN GHOST 4!

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

shadowphil13 (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
So if it wasn't suicide, it was probably a murder, and it could be in the federal case files of criminal records. Unlike, some other non-believers on this blog, I believe you, many situations happened like this. But, like I said, you may have unknowingly emitted a large amount of energy for this little girl to manifest. You may be human, but you may also possess speacial gifts that you may have not unlocked, yet. Oh, and what you heard was probably a residual haunting, of which it replayed the scene of the girls final moment in her life. Such cruelty could only let her become an earthbound after such a tragic death at a young age. However, I have to have a counterargument, this story could be a little dramatic at times.
triscint (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-20)
I starting to wonder... Is this ghost real you said you have pitchures post 1. I don't mean to be rude its just getting tough to beleive.
SnailBug (61 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-30)
Ok, if you say so...

You still haven't posted the photo of the dead girl dangling from a noose that you said you found on the internet...
MDK94 (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-10)
these are starting to get a little harder to believe but still entertaining nonetheless. Best Wishes 😊
Grox6 (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-29)
I think she has gotten WAY out of hand. You should ask someone to bless the barn, and you should pray for the ghost. 😊
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-27)
Sorry, Hope. I read all the comments and I don't quite get what it's all about. I'm sorry but I still think you are a story teller. "Come and join me as you hear the next thriller"? "Wait we heard crying"? That sounds like a 'Tales From The Crypt' story intro.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
Shane, don't sweat it, this whole thing had all the red flags (even a few more you didn't know about on the administrative side) and I want people around here to be vigilant with such things and voice their opinions, even when it's disbelief, as long as everyone stay respectful towards the authors. If your messages were abusive I would have deleted them. Nobody could have known about her family situation.
MasteryofDarkness (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
Man...this is some really messed up stuff.
I'd be gettin' out of there!
Crying...running...this is really creeping me out.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-16)
I offer my apologize to Hope and her family. I wish only the best for her and her family in this their time of mourning. I will no longer offer advice unless asked for it directly nor will I reply to others stories until such time as I have regained the trust of fellow members and the site's owner. Martin once again, I deeply apologize to you sir. If further action is needed Martin, please feel free to contact me at my private email.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you all.
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
All right, well, Hope, you really stuck to your guns so I'll just keep your stories and remove my notifications on them, I wanted to get to the bottom of this because, actually, I thought that it would have been of bad taste to talk about the loss of your husband if this was all fictional, but I believe you now, so I'm very sorry for your loss.

You don't have to take it personally, I was not after you, I just received many stories from your same invalid email address from different authors and it had became pretty suspicious. I don't want to diminish the importance of real experiences on this site with fictional stories that would be taking all the attention, but it's sometimes very difficult to tell. I just receive many stories a day and I have to make some hard decisions sometimes, but this site is truly about real experiences, so if I see some discrepancies and I can't get in touch with an author because the email is invalid, it raises a red flag. Sorry for putting you on the spotlight and all the commotions, and let's just move on, I don't want it to sound more dramatic than it really was.

PS: about your email set up, checking your email with hotmail, or creating a legit account, shouldn't be more of a problem than posting here. So for future stories, if any, please create a valid email account on any free email providers such as hotmail or yahoo or google.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
Martin, sorry I raised such a problem with this issue. How I wish I was a kid again. If she only knew that I was older than her. I apologize for upsetting her. I did not call her a liar, I did say she was a story teller and my friends are from her area. No they weren't alive in the 1900's. I deeply apologize once again to you Martin for creating this issue in the first place. You have a wonderful site where people can come and post some of the most fantastic stories and experiences.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you
Hope (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
Well Martin it is so, that I have a laptop. And me and my family are travling places waiting at stops. And lots more... That is why I'm on this website. I didn't know I would get yelled at for going on a MY laptop. Martin MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT SET UP! SO YOU CAN'T EMAIL ME! I told you that. And on the two websites, you just have to look around to find the picture, it been TWO YEARS! Why the heck to you think I didn't tell you how to do it. I don't remember. Just click on Ghost pictures, or something. THINK A LITTLE BIT!

But, thankyou for telling me that you at least tried. Thankyou for using up your time to find out my story is true.

My husband DID die, and that's why we are travling and going to the furnel, and lots more, so for my time I go on my laptop.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
Hope, you gave me two ghost web sites ghostvillage.com and theshadowlands.com, that's just not very precise. Find the page and tell me where it is on the page. And you still haven't provided a valid email address, so I can't even reply to you. This is getting tiring. I read about your husband's death in your latest story. Seriously, if it really happened, would you really be chatting in here about stuff like that?
Hope (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
Thankyou Martin for showing me how to give you my link. I gave you two and hopefully you will get the picture. But if they don't work, I'm sorry it been two years sience I saw the picture. Thankyou and sorry if I insulted you. But I'm not sorry to Shane. Please don't take my story of this website, becouse I want people to know my story is real. Thankyou once again
Tamalee (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
Hope - It's pretty simple to put a link in a message. Just type the url address in a message and it will either show up as a clickable link or it won't be clickable. If you can't click on it, just highlight the link, copy and paste it into the area you put website addresses at. Hopefully this makes it clear.
We're not mean, we just want you to clear things up for us by providing the information you said you would.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
Hope, contact me at his page and just copy paste the address in the text box along with your message:

http://www.yourghoststories.com/contact.php

I don't know what stopped you from inserting that link in your message here, but oh well. Your haley_003 [at] hotmail.com and madison_53073 [at] hotmail.com emails don't work so please send me another one that will.
Hope (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
I am back, and you know what, I am just still thrilled how mean you are. Shane, I bet you are just a kid on the internet making up your life as a minister. I'm sorry to all readers, but I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO GET MY LINK ON THIS WEBSITE. Also, SHANE, is your friend from the early 1900's? Was he there when it happened? Does he live in the area that I live in? I want to give you KID friend a piece of my mine. And SHANE, do you know how to search the internet? And if you payed atenchion to my story you would now that in Barn Ghost 1, I said two years ago this happened. And what does your friend now? It's not like it's going to be on the news. It's not like everyone in Wisconsin, knows about this. So to me it sounds like you SHANE, Marin, and Shanes friends are the ones who are fakes. I am only 32 years old, have two sons, a big farm with a ghost in it and my husband died last week. You say I should be sorry. You should be sorry for saying the mean stuff to me.
Also Martin prove that your real: Give me your email adress. Also my email adress I've been giving you is: madison_53073 [at] hotmail.com, That email adress is not set up where you can sent me stuff. But try this email adress: haley_003 [at] hotmail.com, Marin I want a email adress where I an sent my link to this website. PROVE to me Martin. SHANE, YOU ARE MEAN! YOU TOO MARTIN!
Hope (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
Well, SHANE, your little friend is rong on the internet it said she was hung. Also my email adress is right. And I do have the link page, I just don't know how to sent it to you. How can you saw this to me. I bet you Martin aren't even the real person who puts the storys on the website. How can you even saw I am faking. I have my sons crieng about this ghost. And my husband even died because of this incented. You guys are just cruel and mean. And even if you do own this website Martin, you should just forget about it, becouse I am going to tell lots of people not to come here. And I just can't believe you. SHANE, I don't know what your friend said but this is real. And if you were a REAL minister, you would help me. I just can't even think you would call me a lier and a story teller and then call yourself a idot for reading my storys. Your an idoiting for saying that you won the website and that your a minister. My husband died dank it. Thankyou for your time. At least in the beginning you belived me.
Martin if you really do own the website, tell me how to send my link to everyone. That would be a real help.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
Martin I have done some more investigating on my own on the web and I can not find this site she claims to have find out about her homes history. Now I would be more than willing to believe her if she provides the link and gives you a correct email address. Plus since you are a webmaster I am sure if she were to create a phony website you would be able to spot it. But until she can provide you with the information you are requesting I would put this down as Possible Fiction. A good one at that.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
Well I could use your suggestions in this case, Shane, should I delete her stories and lose all the historical comments or just indicate in each stories that they are fictional and have been debunked, if this truly happens to be the case? On one hand, I would hate to lose all our previous comments, on the other hand, I don't like having fakes on this site.

PS: out of many stories on this site, interestingly, hers are not the most difficult to believe, which is why I share your viewpoint that at least, she is good at telling stories. But I wish she would just find another hobby and stop wasting everybody's precious time that could be better spent on real cases. Some people really can use advices.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-15)
That is because she got us Martin. I have a friend that lives in Wisconsin. He hasn't heard of anything like a little girl hanging herself in a barn in that area, can't find anything about a littl girl hanging herself or being hung in the state of Wisconsin. Hope is just a story teller. A good one mind you, but a story teller. If she truely wants us to believe her she would have already given you a correct email address and provided the link everyone has been asking for since her first story. I am sorry if she takes offense to this, but I feel like an idiot for not doing more of an investigation into this before offering my advice.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-04-14)
Hope, all your barn stories have an invalid email address, please contact me to rectify this, as I cannot communicate with you. I will not publish your next story until this is fixed, I am starting to have doubts about the veracity of your stories.

Also, many people are asking for the web link you mentioned in the first story, please send it to me so I can update your 1st story, thanks.
Hope (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-14)
M. I did get a pshic and evertime a friend or let's say psyhic comes the ghost does not return. I am sorry but you must believe me this is what a stubern ghost does. Thankyou for your comment and Thankyou for trieng to help. You readers have gave me he idea to get a psyhic but it does not work. THANKYOU! BARN GHOST 4, will be coming out soon.
M. (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-14)
Could you put the web page link to your stories the next time you post another story. I would like to read about it! If,it's all true what you are saying, get a psyhic involved!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: