You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Best Friends Visiting Me?

Real Ghost Stories

My Best Friends Visiting Me?

 

Ever since two of my best friends passed away this year, I've been having some... Experiences. As in cold spots, feelings of being touched, things falling etc.

I remember approximately a week or two ago, I was sitting on a couch in the living room (which is located downstairs; we have another upstairs) with my baby sister (who, we will call her, Jenny) in my arms, and my mom beside me watching some television. While I was feeding Jenny, it was quiet around us (besides the sound of the TV) for a few minutes, until we heard this loud crash from behind us. When we turned around, we noticed that the vase fell off from the shelf. The shelf was at least 6 feet off of the ground and there are three levels to it. The vase was on the second level and the candles were on the first and third level. I was a bit confused as to why the vase would have fallen but not the candles.

At that time, my step-sister (who I will call Sally) was upstairs making something. My mom thought that it was probably her stomping up there that caused the vase to fall, but I knew it wasn't. Like I said before, it was silent and I didn't even hear any footsteps.

Another experience I have encountered was when I was with Sally upstairs in the living room. Both of us were so engrossed on our laptops, we didn't pay any attention to our surroundings. Suddenly, the TV turned off. I didn't know it did until Sally asked me if I turned it off, but I replied to her with a "no". Just a few seconds passed and the TV turned back on, which startled us. The remote wasn't even near us at the time, and usually when the TV does that, it'll say, "your signal as been interrupted. It'll start again momentarily." but it didn't. Instead, it was just a blank, black screen.

I've been seeing lots of shadows/figures from the corner of my eye - mostly in my room, though. And I've been feeling sudden cold spots against my arm, leg, and back - as well as touching. For instance, just a few minutes ago, my elbow suddenly went cold (colder than usual) while the rest of my arm was fine. And after that, I felt the cold move to my right hand (which was resting on the mouse) as if an arm was wrapped around my shoulders - a head on the crook of my neck. I didn't really pay much attention to it because I thought it was just my imagination.

And at this very moment, I can feel a cold draft behind me. I even feel something/someone touching me gently, and I feel so... Well, sad a bit. And ever since they passed, I've always wondered if it was my best friends visiting me, but I wouldn't really know, would I?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, iKaaren, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

nrggirl9613 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-17)
i agree with jeannie I mean your bffs would feel warm and would they break your stuff I don't know what's going on but maybe you should try talking to it ask it something only your bff would no the answer to I hope this help good luck 😳
Jeannie (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
My only question is, would your friends give off cold or warmth? My best friend died two years ago and every time I have felt him, heard him or had any form of experience with him, his energy is always warm and its always a feeling of peace. Any time I have had experiences with cold energy and objects moving, they tend to become increasingly frightening. I truly hope that I am wrong, call on your friends to be with you, talk to them and they will, in their own personal way let you know if its them or not.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-16)
Well I lost My two best friends too One in 1997 and in last year 2008. Of course its very sad.
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Seeing as you said "And I feel so... Well, sad a bit" maybe this is your best friend contacting you and trying to let you know it misses you.
I think you should try talking to this spirit.

God Bless.
shadowking (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
yeah that probly is your friend trying to say it misses you yeah book_luver123 ❤
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
Defiantly a ghost of some sort. If it has done no harm and it does not give off a bad feeling try talk to it. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: