You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghost Named Boo

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost Named Boo

 

This is my first story, and this has happened to me and my friends a few years ago, about 2005. Just to be clear I have to change my friend's names, because I do not have their permission. My friends will be Anna and Kaitlynn.

I was at my Anna's house, with Kaitlynn who came to visit, sitting on Anna's trampoline. Anna and Kaitlynn were talking about who-knows-what, while I looked into the wood that wasn't that far away. It was about August, so the leaves were all over the ground. I had heard some crunching noises; I asked Anna if anyone was in the woods. She said that some people go into her woods, but never come into her property. So she told me to just ignore it.

Although the crunching sound was getting louder, like it were a few yards away. I didn't really believe in ghost but what I saw made me think otherwise. I looked into the woods and saw a big black see through blob walking in the woods. I went wide eyed and told my friends what I saw; they didn't believe me and started to shout into the woods to prove me wrong. "If any ghosts are out there, please make a noise!" Kaitlynn shouted. "Yeah! Come on BOO!" Anna said, naming him, I think their calling made BOO angry. I heard the crunching sounds getting louder, before I knew it BOO was near the edge of the trampoline. I screamed, which made Anna and Kaitlynn turn towards me. They looked and saw him too, BOO looked like he was about to get on the trampoline, so we ran off. We screamed and ran into Anna's house, after that encounter I became fascinated with ghost.

About a month after that, I went over Anna's house, to see BOO again. We sat on the trampoline again, and stared into the woods. After about 30 minutes of waiting I yelled. "BOO! Are you there?!" Not even a second after I said that we heard a cracking sound come from a tree a few feet away from us. We saw a branch swinging wildly, even though it was September, the wind wasn't strong that day. Also instead of the branch swinging side to side, the branching swinging up and down. The branch then wiped straight to the ground, with BOO holding onto it. Anna and I screamed, we ran inside her house and told her mother. She just said it was the wind, but we both knew the wind couldn't do a thing like that.

That as the last encounter we ever had from BOO, although I'm not complaining. BOO didn't seem like a friendly ghost, so in a way it was relief to both me and Anna. Kaitlynn wasn't there for that, but we have told her about it. Although when we go into Anna's woods, I feel like I'm being watched.

Thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, -RalphsGirl-, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
there is another story about a spirit named boo that was contacted with a ouija board. They said never say boo while using one. Not sure where the story is but it's on this site.
TigerLily (3 stories) (145 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
Like book_luver123 said: I think BOO wasn't too happy with his nickname. I'm glad neither you or your friends were hurt though.
Take care.
God Bless.
vamp_hunter (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
If I were you I would call him out again and not run away to see what his intentions are (obviously don't let him get close to you, but watch him for as long as you can)
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-19)
Whoa. 😲 I think BOO was offended by the name you guys gave him. Well its good that BOO did not come back. ❤
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-18)
Thats sounds really scary, if it have happened to me I would of done some research on the history of the words but again that's what I would do ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: