You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Pain 2

Real Ghost Stories

Pain 2

 

Not many days had passed since me and Alissa had tried the Ouija Board. I didn't know what she did with the Ouija Board and I didn't care. I had gone to the store with my mom to get some photos from a disposable camera developed after I discovered it in a drawer. The camera contained photos from a camp I went to and I noticed that I had two photos left. I snapped one of my dog and then another of my newly painted bedroom to show my friends how it looked. When I got the photos back I noticed that a photo and its double were missing. Digging around the package for the sheet showing all the photos taken I saw why they removed the last photo. It was of my bedroom. A transparent yellow blanketed the whole photo. Within the yellow there were three bold faces. They appeared to look like the drama faces, hollow eyes and a hollow mouth. One was close to the camera, laughing, one was by my bed frowning, and finally another was over by my closet with no expression at all.

I knew I was going over to Alissa's house that day and brought the sheet with me, sadly I left it at her house and have no way of showing you. She was impressed though, but astonished me with her news. Squinting her eyes she demonstrated to me that she could now see Jeremy. She pointed behind me to the couch and said, "There he is". Of course I saw nothing and she went on to describe him to me. Black pants no shirt and wings. Now I can't really remember what his wings were like but I believe they were black with flames on the very tips. I told her flat out that she'd have to prove it to get me to believe. That's when she sat me down and told me to wait.

I couldn't breathe all of a sudden, the air had just basically gone right out my lungs and leaving me gasping for oxygen. Of course when I looked to Alissa she seemed to have a nice little smirk on my face and I knew that Jeremy was somewhere laughing. I left that day wondering if that's what happened when a spirit touched you, what would happen if they tried to kill you? I called later that night to talk to Alissa to make sure she was all right. Something happened during that phone conversation that made me shiver.

I was talking to her like normal and suddenly it was like she was in a trance. Her words came out sounding like she was yawning in-between every word and I would say "Alissa, what's wrong?" and all I would hear was, "What... Do you... Mean? I'm fine..." This went on for minutes and then she'd suddenly get back on, "Whoa, I just blacked out." I tried telling her that she didn't that she was there all the time but she never believed me.

I was worried that Adam was there and told Alissa to ask Jeremy where he was. Alissa found Jeremy and sent him to get rid of Adam because my thoughts were proven, Adam was there. Alissa whispered something to me soon after, "The lights just went out and I could see my breath." I didn't know what to say. I couldn't do anything when I wasn't at her house and I'm sure everyone knew that. My blood ran cold as the connection between us began to crackle. A rather odd voice came on sounding like Jeremy's (I could hear him on the phone, but only when he talked slow and loud). What I heard was this "Hooope..." To which I smartly replied "Knock it off Jeremy; this isn't a time to be joking around. "Not... Jeremy." "Oh yeah? And just who is it?" "Aaadam." "Yeah right." "Going to dieee." Click went the phone, but not before I heard Alissa yell, "Hope! Jeremy's back, but he's covered in blood!"

I couldn't get to sleep and going to bed proved to be more difficult than I ever imagined. When finally I did get to bed the first thing I did when I woke up was call Alissa. She told me that Adam was gone and Jeremy was healing. Though Adam was gone, part of him was able to still harass us. There was nothing big like what happened the night before, but somehow he was still able to bother us with his antics. Jeremy told us he wouldn't be able to harm us again and we believed him. To this day his word has proven true.

Thanks for reading

-Hope

Other hauntings by Hopeful23

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hopeful23, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ShadowGirl123 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
Wowwww! I loved that. I know that it was obviously a very scary experience but wow! Black wings with fire at the tips? Hmmm Doesn't sound like something that would be protecting someone but if he is then good! ❤
ARCHANGELTAM (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-05)
OMG so Jeremy is like an angel, a gaurdian angel.
Wow that is a very interesting story, thanks for posting it:)
TheNathanNS (1 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-07)
that Adam sounds a right jerk trying to kill someone for no reason but luckily for you both Jeremy was there to protect you
ghostslaya (23 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
looks to me like you have a demonic gardian angel... That is amazing 😁
scared-all-my-life (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-16)
I seriously believe you hope. My friend has the same problem as your friend and its really scary. I'm freaked out at what would happen to my friend if she wasn't protected ps: the ghost who protects her is a ghost living in her house so she can't be protected outside her house. I try as much as I can to keep her out of danger butits hard seeing as I'm not her real protecter
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-02)
Thank you for all your comments

0angelus0 and WolfVoice258,

I can see where you might believe this story is just a bit over the top. Trust me, it took me quite some time to believe Alissa. But if anything, I've seen proof of Jeremy's existance. She came up to meone day and put her phone in front of me so I could see a little video on her screen. "Press play" she told me and of course I did. She went on to narrate the video. All it showed was a paper towel roll rolling across the couch. Jeremy was moving it back and forth she told me and I watched as it begin bouncing up and down. Of course that was when I began to believe her.

I'm still iffy on the wings, as most people are, but I'm positive that he wore no shirt. While he was great at protecting Alissa, he was slightly cocky, and never really became close to him. Alissa told me what he was saying at times, so I was able to communicate with him you could say.

I'm open to accepting that you don't believe, but I do. I was there, experiencing it all. I consider myself to be a very credible person but I also consider the fact that there will be those who doubt my credibility. But as for if the story is real it's not my choice, that's up for you to decide. Thank you both for your replies.

-Hope
WolfVoice258 (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-25)
Okay I am completely open to ghost stories that are real or are believed to be real, but that seems to...fantastic. It sounds like a great story, though, I am an aspiring author!
0angelus0 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-18)
Black pants, no shirt and wings? One guy protecting Alissa, one guy trying to harm her? P-A-I-N (from part 1) etched onto skin? All this reads exactly like some bad teen ghost story.

Don't get me wrong, I am completely open to ghosts and the paranormal. I do believe there are things out there no one can explain. However, this story was just too much of a "story" to have me believe it.

Hope, your other stories on this site have much more credibility and I am way more inclined to believe those since some of them actually are weird. 😊 But shirtless angels with flames on their wings? 😕

Also, of all the things designed to detect or communicate with the paranormal, the Ouija board is the most ridiculous. Why assume that all ghosts speak English?
Hanako_DaNa_Inuzuka (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-17)
Those were great! Creepy, but great! Did your friend ever come in contact with Jeremy again? 😊
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
those were great stories. Thanks for the read. Glad everything seems to be ok now:)
Preeti (100 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-09-20)
Awesome one... Mmy dear friend... I want to tell you something your friend is special in some way... Thats why this is happening to her... Nad so are you... It would have freaked you out but still you are lucky...
Keep rosemary with you or cross with you and your friend... Definately will help you

God less you both... ❤
Hammily (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-09-16)
Oooooh!~ Cool!~ veryy awsum!~ ❤ ❤ ❤ I liked your story! What a nice familiar! He's like a secret brother that protects you from harm no matter what!:D
Blackrose13 (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
Hi! I remember you telling me about this one! It's really good to see it up on this site:) ❤
s3fight4freedom (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
a familiar can also be a human.
If jeremy were in love with her it would go against gods law. Only angels he selected would be allowed to mate with humans the rest werent allowed to touch them.
Most likely he is following orders and cares about her as family
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
That is the best big brother anyone could have. 😊 From the new information I think Jeremy is a ghost who when she used that board came to protect her from Adam. ❤
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
Jeremy doesn't love her. What Jeremy loves to do is get on Alissa's nerves at times. He's like an older brother, always bothering you but you know he cares and wishes the best for you. Maybe someone is telling him to do his official business, I'm not really sure. I always thought that whatever goes on amongst spirits is better kept to themselves. After all, there are some things in the world that people aren't really meant to know.
vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
Well I'm just a bit confused because if he does have offical buisness then that means someones telling him to do it. Maybe there really is a whole nother world out there that were all ablivious to. And is it possible for jeremy to love alissa? And that's why he's protecting her. (sorry if I'm being pushy but this facinates me!)
Tori ❤
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
I don't for sure know why Jeremy protects Alissa, in my believe there are spirits assigned to you, assigned to protect you from harms way. He never told me what his official business was and all he said was "I'm not allowed to tell you". If you guys must know how he died he was beaten to death by his father when he was only a child. He might be an angel or he might be a spirit stuck here to help those in need. I believe he called himself a familiar, but aren't those supposed to only be animals? I don't know, lend me your thoughts.

-Hope
DeltaDiminishing (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-24)
My experience has led me to believe that there is truly another spiritual realm out there that frequently overlaps with our own. In the case of Adam, he could be any number of malicious entities bent on harassing "the living" while Jeremy is apparently a protective spirit trying to keep your friend safe. These such spirits usually take an interest in a person and watch out for that person, stopping by now and then to check on them. Sometimes the spirit knows more about you than you do. It's a really interesting story you have, and thank you for sharing it
vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
O and what exacly is his "offical buisness"?
Is he some sort of angel or something?
Tori
vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
So Jeremy is a sprit who prpotects alyssa? Why does he? It just really facinates me.
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
Yes my friend still has contact with Jeremy, or last I heard from her she did. Basically he'll come at night to make sure everything's o.k. And then leave to go do his 'official' business. After this happened me and Alissa noticed him becoming more mellow and mature, a nice sign that he was finally able to relax. I'm happy that everything was able to work out and that everyone benifited from this. Jeremy can live through life without worrying about Alissa anymore, Alissa is no longer being targeted by a spirit, and then there's me... The one who has finally gotten used to spirits after all this. 😆 Glad you all enjoyed it, my apologies for making it take so long to get it up.

-Hope
vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
wow that's amazing hope! Does your friend still have contact with jeremy?
Ghostluver (4 stories) (123 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
whoa, that's a really great story hope! ❤ I really enjoyed reading the 1st part and the 2nd part! Very good, the writing was good and I am very pleased with how the story went, to me it seems that there was in fact a happy sort of ending I hope that harm never comes your way again ❤
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-22)
It seems your friend has a angel/ghost protecting her and she has something that does not want her to live. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: