You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Confusing Hauntings

Real Ghost Stories

Confusing Hauntings

 

Over the past year, (approximately,) some odd things have been happening to me, and my sister. I'm 16, she's 12- I know we could have an over-reactive imagination, but I don't think that's the case.

With all the things we've been through, I've checked out the house- nobody has died here, and the house isn't old enough. The only thing I can think of is that maybe some aborigines were buried nearby. But it still doesn't explain the events that have happened. This is a rough timeline of what has happened to us, and it has really freaked my sister and me out.

When I was little, I recall that I used to see golden eyes staring at me in the night. It soon slipped my memory, and was forgotten. Sometime after my step grandfather died, my sister started seeing him around, when she looked out her window, anywhere. We had been particularly close to him. He had died of cancer, from smoking. This was mentioned for a few years, until some time 2 years ago, Sarah (my sister) started seeing people. But there were other people as well, black cloaked people. A lot of her friends at school saw them too.

They also started seeing eyes, in all types of colours. Black, Gold, Green, Red... When she told me, I remembered my experiences, and they were just like my experiences, which I had never told her about.

A few months ago, I started seeing the eyes again, the two weeks before my grandmother died. The first time, I flicked on my light, and eliminated all possibilities of it being a reflection. I had called my Dad into my room, and they didn't appear again that night.

I also experienced shadows creeping around my room, towards me. They always disappear if there is a form of strong light, and wouldn't normally appear again. A few weeks ago, I felt like it was touching me, and raping me. This happened four times, and then stopped. I could still move, and only if I moved significantly, it would stop. But sometimes, if I was lying on my side, it had felt like there were warm arms wrapped around me, giving me a comforting feeling. I would fall asleep soon after. I had also, one morning felt like somebody was grabbing my foot firmly, and wouldn't let go until I stood up. I also experienced someone watching me, out of the corner of my eye. As soon as I focus, there's nothing there. I might have seen something in front of a blank, cream wall.

I'm getting really worried, because my sister has physically been scratched by things she has seen. I'm concerned, and just want to know why. Communication has failed epically, these things won't respond. This isn't everything, but until I can document everything, these are the main things that have happened.

Does anyone have any idea?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Angel-Kels, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
It is not necessarily aboriginals buried near, anything could have been on that land, it could have had a house there hundred years ago, and got knocked down, could have been a farm and someone working on it, something could have happened to them, maybe a work accident or something, could have been anything, or any race. If it is not aboriginal and you use aboriginal methods to get rid of it might not work, maybe you should find out what the land was before the current house was built.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-12)
"... But it's like there are two different things here"
Entirely possible. It is more believable than a life impaired individual with schizophrenia. What is also possible is that ONE being is trying to gain trust, therefor it is comforting at times, and frustrating (for lack of a more fitting term) at others.
If it takes you to move significantly to get this thing off of you, then do it. Four times in a period of one week is excessive, if you ask me. But then, I have never had a personal experience with an incubus and do not care to.
Are you still having issues?
Thank you.
austnly (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-06)
so wether this story is true or not, I won't tuch on that. However, the reason you have had this over the past year is because of your sisters age. Shes going through puberty, and ghost or paranormal experiences tend to happen around the time children are going through puberty, women are going through metapause and so on
laniparis (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
You poor thing... This must be so scary for you and your sister...

I really, truely hope that everything goes well, and they don't bother you two any longer...
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
You know I am 13 and I have woken up several scratches on my shoulders and it could not been me because I keep my nails really short and I don't have 6 fingers. Check how many marks there are in one lot it could help. ❤
Angel-Kels (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
Thanks for all the help everyone...
I just need to some clear some things up a bit. I wasn't raped 4 times in the one night it happened over the course of a week. I tried communicating before the rape, & it didn't work. This will sound confusing, but it's like there are two different things here. On makes us feel safe, the other terrifies us.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
Not that you both couldn't be sensitive but chances are this also has to do with the onset of puberty and the continuing process of a body maturing. When hormones are raging it can cause sleep paralysis, vivid dreaming and even sleepwalking. Not saying this is the explanation but before thinking you are having sex with a demon I hope you consider it plausible in it's stead. At your age you are experiencing such body changes. This can produce much of what you have related.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
If this story is true and I am going to believe you and take you at your word that it is true.
1. It doesn't matter if someone has died in your house or not, it can be haunted.
2. Yes, your house is old enough to be haunted. This house could have just been built last week and you moved into it this week and it be bursting at the rafters with ghosts. Sweetheart, land is old and goes back many, many years. Many times, it has nothing to do with the house itself, but the land the house is built on. You never know, some sort of satan worship could have gone on on that very property that your house sits on. Someone may have conjured up a Demon fooling around with the dark hard core satan worshiping. You also never know, but the people who lived there before you could have been involved in some sort of black magic.
What's happening to you in this house is not of GOD and is not GOOD! This sounds pure EVIL! What good spirit would vilate a person and scratch another person and do all of the other things that this one has done to you and your sister? STOP trying to interact with this thing! You can't take this lightly, it's serious. Tell this thing it can't stay in your house and you will no longer be afraid of it and mean what you say. By all means, show no FEAR! Read Psalms 23 and the Lords Prayer, tell this thing you don't know where it's going, but it's getting up out of there, in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit!
Take a stand and be strong. I wish you the best and God Bless you. I will be praying for you on this end and will add you and your sister to my prayer list and me and my prayer sisters and brothers in Christ will help you pray this demon out of yours and your sister's lives.

God bless you and keep you both.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
I AGREE WITH THIS TWO THEY SOUND LIKE A DEMONS, The Land May be Old nothing to do with house.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
OK, let me get this straight.
Did you say that you were raped four times by an unseen force? It would only stop if you moved significantly? Was this all in the same NIGHT?
The eyes and shadows, I am not so much worried about as you said yourself that when the light was on, they are gone. No biggie. Use a night light.
Hun, stop trying to communicate.
WHAT are you thinking?
IF you try to be "nice" and say "Hey buddy, I do not know who you are and why you are doing this..." all you are going to get is a bunch of crud over this whole thing.
Stop.
What you need to do is demand your space back. Next time you feel ANYTHING ominous, tell it in a firm voice to leave your space. Tell it it is NOT welcome there and you will not tolerate it's interference in your life. Do NOT act as if you are scared, do NOT make excuses, do NOT say that "if you are good, you can stay". Do NOT get a jelly fish spine and TELL it to leave.
Take control. Take the power back.
Thank you.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
Spirits that attack people are usually evil spirits. Most likely a demon.
Wicked people normally appear in apparitions and show some type of hint.
I am not sure. But it sure sounds like demons teasing with you all. It did not help that you tried to communicate with them. No point. They only want to keep you away from your true path.
Demons are invited in when you sin or someone has opened a portal around that place long ago.
This world is old, there are many dead things around though Demons were never alive.
Pray to God and He may send Angels to banish these evil beings for you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: