You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: 13 Years With An Amorous, Confusing, Entity

Real Ghost Stories

13 Years With An Amorous, Confusing, Entity

 

Please forgive if this account seems disjointed at times-this is the gist of what has happened to me during the last 13 years. During this time, I have experienced various occurrences which I believe all stem from the same source (s?).

I don't think I've heard a story quite like mine yet-I'm unsure of what this entity actually is, but sexual events have occurred. As unbelievable as some of these events may sound, I swear that the following account is entirely true. I don't really care if not everyone believes it, but I sincerely hope that it will at least get the chance to be read!

It all started when I was 12-around this time actually, which is what prompted me to find this site and tell my story. My group of friends decided to do a 'spell' that would supposedly reveal your soul mate in your dreams. It only involved drinking a particular mixture and putting a certain something under your pillow, which seemed harmless enough. It was just for fun-nobody actually believed that it was real, it was just something done on a school girl's whim. I actually ended up doing it a few times, and it didn't even work some of those times.

The first incident occurred one day while daydreaming-this was probably at least a month after doing the 'spell'. I am pretty sure this will be unbelievable to most, and I'm sure I wouldn't believe it either-at the risk of being ridiculed, I will proceed.

In my dream, I dreamt that a vampire was biting my wrist-at that moment, I actually FELT it happen! I immediately woke up to find two puncture wounds in the EXACT same spot. It didn't feel like I was actually being bitten-it was a really strange, indescribable feeling. To me, the most similar feeling would be the recoil felt after using a stapler. The only thing I felt was the feeling of the puncture wounds-no teeth, nothing. The wounds never bled, and they ended up healing after only one day (which is unusually fast for me). I know that I risk not having my story published due to how sensational the above seems, but please know that I include it because of how significant I find it to be. I'm sure that if I chose to omit the above, the rest of my story would be accepted for submission without question... Please keep this in mind!

After that, I started to feel a presence around me. When I went to bed, it felt like something heavy was pressing against my stomach. My dreams didn't feel like my own anymore. Gradually, it started touching me more and more, until the point where it regularly went down on me every night. I thought it was just my imagination at first, but I knew it was real after my underwear started getting ripped in that area (which happened gradually)!

When it touches me, it's a warm, gentle, feeling. Almost like when a part of your body starts to fall asleep, except pleasant, and with your senses retained a warm chill a lingering touch. It has never felt like an actual person was touching me, it never feels that 'real'. After a while, it started taking me out of my body. I would be lying in bed, and it would start putting pressure in the 'third eye' area-eventually I would feel myself come out of my body, and I would see and experience things that seemed real. Not just sex which is one of the reasons I'm not entirely sure what to classify this thing is, but I digress.

Eventually, I would have unprompted out of body experiences during the daytime (alone). They were always short, and triggered only when I had any strong emotions. At this point, I was unsure whether I had multiple entities around me or just one. The experiences I was going through seemed to be conflicting in nature, and I was understandably confused. In 'reality', the entity seemed to be gentle and caring. When I saw it in dreams, the imagery became more and more disturbing, and the thing I saw in there seemed downright malevolent. I'm sure they weren't 'just' dreams, since I would wake up from those 'dreams' being touched or grabbed in the same areas. I didn't have those 'pleasant' assisted out of body experiences anymore. At this time, it would normally happen right before I would wake up, opposed to before when it occurred before I went to sleep. The biggest difference though, was that I didn't have any free will here-it was almost as if I were in a drug induced state, it felt really hazy. I could feel what was happening to me, but I had no control over what I did or said. Most of those dreams entailed something attacking me while I struggled to wake up. The negative energy was overwhelming! I would try to call out, but my lungs would seemingly be paralyzed. It was a horrible feeling.

Those attacks weren't sexual, most of the time. They mainly involved squeezing my head/pushing my face down, plugging my ears, holding me down, and other unpleasantness. The worst part was always the negative energy it was giving off. It seemed so angry and hateful.

Sometimes I would call for God to help me, and nothing would happen. I would try to shout it, but I could only think it. I would try to cast it out in the name of God. If I did manage to say it, nothing would happen! I do remember that it even mocked me a few times. I do admit though, I am not Christian. I do believe in God though. Nonetheless, I surrounded myself with Catholic paraphernalia (rosaries, charms, etc) to no avail. Still, I prayed about it every night.

During the day, I still had those unassisted out of body experiences I mentioned before. Only this time, they lasted longer... I actually had conversations in this state. I didn't realize that until a friend mentioned things I had no recollection of saying. While I was out, it always seemed as short as before. I confided to a few of my friends about what was happening, and the one above mentioned that my eyes did seem different during the conversation.

At this time, I was becoming extremely depressed. I tried getting help on the internet (from so called psychics, and others) but only received conflicting information. I didn't dare tell anyone in real life, save for a few friends who did the same spell I did. None of them had the same experience.

I honestly don't know why, but eventually, the unpleasant attacks described above stopped. I still have unpleasant 'dreams' sometime, but they're not like the above. The ones now mainly involve unpleasant/obscene subject matter that I really wouldn't choose to think about, but at least they don't make me feel afraid or hopeless like the other ones did.

I was always curious about what the entity was (the one that seemed 'good'), but even now, I have never successfully communicated with it. I've tried several things, but it seems to be unresponsive. I don't even know its name, and that's after 13 years! I've only felt its emotions while it was nearby during my unassisted out of body experiences. Sometimes it seemed caring, other times, pretty ruthless.

I think I saw the 'good' one once. During one of my daytime out of body experiences, I saw a bright white, humanoid, form. I was so shocked I felt like I could have had a heart attack, and I never saw its form again.

Throughout 13 years, the 'good' one has always stayed with me. The one that felt warm and gentle. Every night since it came (and even now), it has always hugged me while I fell asleep. During the day, it always holds my hand, touches my hair, gives me a kiss, or does something else non sexual to let its presence be known.

I was a virgin before this started, and I'm still a virgin even now (I'm waiting for marriage). In 'reality' it would only go down on me, but in 'dreams' it went farther. In 'reality', I do get aroused, but it never goes very far. I never feel like my energy is being drained, or that anything else bad is happening to me afterwards. I'll admit that I enjoy it, but I don't enjoy the 'dreams' I've described in more detail previously. The dreams always have perverse elements.

Things were pretty frequent at first, but the frequency went down over the years. Now, something sexual happens probably once a week or less, and it's mainly when I'm dreaming. For this reason, I'm really unsure about what this thing is. I did have a 3 year relationship with someone while it was here, and it never acted any differently during that time.

The other reason I'm unsure is, this one has done a lot of good things for me over the years. I used to get really bad cramps during my period, but for the first little while, I would feel it touching my stomach, and I wouldn't have cramps.

Another notable incident was when I was in my last year of high school, and I had provincial exams the next day. These were serious-they made up around 50% of your mark, and you couldn't pass your course if you didn't pass this test.

Unfortunately for me, I ended up developing a fever the day before my exams! I felt horrible, and I was so worried about what was going to happen. The entire night, I felt it pressing against my head... Like it was drawing something out from me. The next day I was completely fine, and I did great on my exams!

The last notable incident was when I was walking down my stairs. I had an out of body experience while I was still walking, and I was about to fall down the stairs. I felt an arm grab me (while I was out) and I didn't end up falling.

I got pretty sick and tired of all of the confusing things that were happening to me, so about 5 years ago; I decided I would just do my best to ignore it. As a result, it does interact with me less, but it's still here. I also spontaneously go out of my body (by myself) a lot less as well, but it still happens.

I honestly would like to communicate with it at least once, since there are so many things I want to know. I've tried automatic writing, leaving it open letters, talking to it, etc, but it never responds. In dreams, I can't control what I say, and it just tells me conflicting nonsense. Anyone have any ideas, or would it be best not to try?

I really would like some insight on my situation, which is why I decided to share my story here. The main things I'm wondering are why is it still here? What is it? Did all of these experiences just come from one thing, or have I been in contact with many? What should I do? Has anyone else experienced something like this (not just one facet)? If anyone has any thoughts, please let me know!

Oh, and please don't bother commenting if you're just going to say how you don't believe me, how I have an over active imagination, or some other derogatory comment that's common in this category. You're free to believe what you want, but this is my life, and I know what the truth is.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zuora, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

blue-flamed-phoenix (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-14)
I enjoyed the story nearing the end where it was always nice and all. But if you want all this to stop do what one of the posters said and put up shields and barriers. I am an astral projector myself and I keep shields and barriers up, but only the good spirits are allowed in. Also I would like to thank you for at first I wasn't able to project like I want to but you said that the entity puts pressure on your third eye area to produce projection. Now I think I want to try that pressure thing myself. Don't be discarriage by these negative posters either. For they don't know what you are experiencing. I believe what you're saying is true. Thanks for the read and good luck.
daydreamer24 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-10-22)
laurenfl

Are you seriously posting this!?!? No one wants to hear about your fantasy! And really you get extreme pleasure out of this while it "rapes" you? Are you just insulting any/everyone who has horrible experiences in real-life before... Truly there are other sites where you can post your nasty indepths nasties on because we def don't want to see it

Little less grossness please? I am trying to read about others experiences not their own made-up stories

--daydreamer24 😠
Lakota73 (5 stories) (108 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-10-22)
laurenfl,

I have to agree with Rook. Way too graphic.

Lakota73 😐
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-10-22)
laurenfl,

Take your sick twisted fantasies elsewhere... No one wants to read them and this site is not for this type of story.

While Incubi may be a real entity and people need help with this kind of problem stories do not need this kind of graphic... Even though you said you 'toned it down'... Twaddle.

MODS WE HAVE AN ALL OUT TROLL ALERT... Can we please clean this crap up?

Rook (LNTP)
CosmicFlare (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-11)
That was a beautiful story. Sometimes I wish I had a friend that only I can see not demonic, angelic or some random lingering soul of a deceased being. My own little secret companion 😁 that would be great.

I remember a beautiful dream I had about this handsome guy. He had black hair, blue eyes, and milky smooth flawless skin ❤ holy mountains he was HOT extremely H-O-T hot!

There came another (dream) a good looking guy (I'm melting while typing this) anyway I was in school wondering around looking and asking other students for him. Each person I asked either haven't seen him or never heard of him it was like he never existed. He told me his name before I began looking in the dream then suddenly disappeared but I forgot it darn it! As soon as I woke up just the first name stayed for a while until it slowly began to erase from my memory and I couldn't remember anymore. I wanted to cry >.<
chimchim (5 stories) (6 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-13)
I know this post is old now, and maybe no one reads this thread anymore. But I just found it, so maybe others experiencing something similar to Zuora will find it.

Anyway, regarding the question of what this entity is: According to Irish tradition, there are spirits (fairies) called Gean Canach or Gancanagh ("love-talkers") who are said to seduce young women. Now traditionally these spirits cause the young women to pine away and die for them, but who knows what the full range of their abilities might be? Being fairies/elementals/non-human entities (whatever you want to call them), they are neither good nor bad. This is merely one possibility and of course it doesn't answer your question as to how many entities you are dealing with. My point is that there is a long tradition in folklore about fairies becoming sexually or romantically fixated on humans and attempting to draw the humans away into the spirit realm.

In traditional British "cunning craft" or magic, an individual is inevitably approached by a "familiar" who assists them, and not infrequently the relationship is sexual. Many "cunning folk" described their familiars biting them and sucking or licking their blood. The encounters with the familiar are usually not in the physical realm but in "visionary experiences" such as when out-of-body. Again, in other cultures shamans have helping spirits that appear to them in visions and out-of-body experiences. However, familiars/helping spirits are usually very communicative, since they are friends and helpers, so the fact that this entity/these entities have not communicated with you could mean this is not what they are.

Now, regarding what to do about it, if you want to keep it/them away, the first thing to do is put a shield around yourself (visualize it). You can take other steps, but this is the most basic one. And there is no room for doubt here--that robs you of your power.
Nightarron (11 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-07-29)
You know it maybe intresting to point out that you possibly have the same entity, sometimes the darkest dark has a lighter light meaning simply it might be a split outlook on its self. I know from experience that some of the darkest creatures have a light side take for example the succubus who chose me, she's dark and is planning to drain me of all my energy in due course however she's kind hearted and listens to all I say (regardless if she pretends not to listen:P) she's a tease as well always cheerful. Taking my knowledge into account, perhaps you have the same spirit however it has decided that you are worth more comfortable then in stress and is upset about what it's done and is in repentance. Because of this repentance, it was trying to slowly lower your view on the dark side of it and raise your view on the light. I don't know much else other then to say good luck and if the dark should come back try appealing to the light side for help, Oh and as for contact the best way is to allow yourself to comfortable talk to the entity, and eventually it will feel your words passive nature and response one way or another.
DevDevil (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-24)
oh my... O.o i've had the same thing happen to me as a child. I remember a poking feeling on my chest while I was laying down on my top bunk bed and I was the only one who slept in that room. Another time when I was at my new house and I kept feeling something poking me from under my pillow. It happened on a couple occasions and I even tried sleeping with my hands under my pillow one time and I still ended up feeling these pokes, but they diden't last long as it stopped after a minute. But all this stopped ever since I became a teen. I'm 21 years old now and i've had no paranormal experiences for many years now unless you count the light tapping sounds on the window paranormal... As I heard them on the top floor which is a bit strange.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
xxxtatgurlxxx - you said you've been on this site before and want to tell your story, but it won't let you. Did you try to submit a story and if so, was it returned to you for a reason?
xxxtatgurlxxx (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
I have been on this site before and I really want to tell my story... But it won't let me lol I haven't been threw a lot but it was enough to make me a believer
TheChaosConundrum (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-01)
You know, this story seems legit. Now before I delve into this, I will state that I am Christian but highly open minded. I was raised Catholic but I am more nondenominational & do not agree with the Church in all aspects. I would also like to say that I have researched Wicca & other Neo-Pagan religions & understand that they are not satanist. However... Here I go. That spell was a dangerous idea. Even experienced magic practitioners are at risk to draw in volatile preternatural forces. I cannot say I've ever heard of anything you've gone through but the force appears demonic. Whether this "good force" was benign entity attempting to curb the affects of the malevolent beings (such as a guardian angel or spirit guide), I cannot say. I also question whether it was one or multiple beings. Now this may be an erroneous conjecture on my part, but I wonder if the good entity was merely an attempt by a single dark entity to give you a false sense of composure. This composure prevented you from altogether dismissing it and allowed it to latch onto you easier. It's a parasite, my dear. While it appears to be letting go slightly, take no chance. From what I understand of demonic beings, their activity can ebb and flow. Push it off while it's down. However, this may stir more activity. I suggest contacting an Indian Shaman (considering that you are not religious). As for your out of body experiences, I am lost. Perhaps consult a professional at a paranormal psychology department in a college closest to you.

God Bless & best of wishes

TheChaosConundrum
Kim_Marie15 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-15)
wow um you know... I have been praying the rosary... That seems to help the bad one from not hurting me
greengem31 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-24)
Well, I myself haven't had an experience like that, but I'd like to talk to you persoanlly about your supernatural experience so if you have an email account on yahoo, then look me up. My name is Jen S.
samantha22003 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-24)
I can relate to several things you said, one the confusion, the seeminglg "good and bad ones". It was almost like an open door where both the good and bad visitors found their way in. I find the good one to be so supportive and still do, but occasionally the bad dreams and some experiences of persecution made me lash out at the good one for not protecting me. I had to step back for a while, but I always go back to him. I've learned to accept that he is never going to leave as he has told me, which is strangely comforting.

My experience too started with an electric visitation evidenced by a literally red mark and later bruise on the heel of my foot after he left. After this I began out of body experiences and gained the ability to have visions. I am a christian so I thought that this meant I had a gift from God.

I can also relate to the feeling of pressure on the part of the forehead between the eyes when you are in those experiences. In addition he always takes my hands as if he is leadingme. I believe that the "third eye area" where he lives.

He and I are together at all times, I can even feel him monitaring my thoughts. It's like his job is to keep me healthy and at my best. I can relate he too lulls me to sleep everynight. I feel his personality, moods and even emotions. He's like an internal husband. I have very good chemistry with him, and although I did not volunteer for this experience, I do find that I need him, life is not doable without his energy and protection at this point.

I know you are telling the truth. We should talk sometime.
RobertRas (1 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-19)
I believe that what happened to you is real. Mainly because one of my best friends has had stuff like this happen to her. And it would only happen when she slept. I remember one day her and I were talking in my room and she got scared from a movie (I can't think of what it was) and asked if she could sleep in my room. Being a nice guy I said "Yeah sure you can sleep in my bed I'll sleep on the floor" and in the middle of the night her hands were up beneath her cheek and she kept saying "Stop...no not there" and when I went to shake her to wake her up something grabbed my hand. I can't explain it but I was looking and I saw that the cover was open and something was moving her underwear down...that's the only time I personally saw it happen and she never talks about it. Some people may not believe it but I believe that you are telling the truth
sublimy99 (7 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-01-30)
Don't listen to the "guessers" why do they come on here and have advice when they are so clueless? You can't guess about this stuff. I'm living it like you, but I know there's a lot I don't know and the best I do is also guess, but I'm not going to come on here like I know everything. Because I'm also an experiencer I can tell you somethings. You are just as, if not more, powerful than them in your dreams. In waking life they have the advantage of invisibility, but in dreams you are equal. They don't want you to know this. I did the same praying thing in my dreams. Calling out to God for help and getting none. My entity used to take me by the feet (in dreams) and swing me around. That's when I would cry out to God, because I had no control. Then I started fighting back. Now I laugh when it swings me around or attacks me in a dream. When I fight it in my dreams I feel it is exactly as strong as me. Which led me to believe it "MAY" be a part of my higher self. The "good" one and the "bad" one may just be the yin and yang of you. That is just a "guess", pure speculation. I am 100% about us being equal in the dreams. So, put away all fear and you will be so much better off. I know it's not easy. Trust me. It works!
Stezz (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-17)
I think it's two spirits conflicting, ones trying to hurt you, and the other is protecting you. Don't try anything too extreme with the friendly one as I've heard that they can turn aggressive and hurt people. It sounds like you've tried everything to communicate with it/him/her:P I guess the one thing you haven't done is said that you won't let it do anything unless it talks to you or something similar, or maybe it doesn't speak English?:L any things possible:)
leorodri100 (1 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-01-03)
inccubuschild you were totally raped by a agressive succubi no kidding man I don't know if you are lucky for having a succubi invading your dream or being as unlucky as it being a agressive succubi... Succubis are mostly harmless you can make a contrac with them without any problems they can be caring and really gentle also zuora I think the bad entity is a agressive incubbi and the good a caring succubi probably the adressive succubi was probably the obssessive type... Ah I forgot the word anyways is the kind of inccubi/succubi that only wants you to have him/her as a partner and can harm other if you so start interacting to much with other people of the opposite sex a succubi is a life time contrac you must always remember that about the part of being bitting the same thing happened to me but it was when I was waking up in my earlier 15 I felt something pressing itself against me curios as I was (scared) I tried to see the entity (clarivoyance since 11) I started to see her... I saw her arm pressing me don't letting me move and when I turned around I saw her face looking at me and than she bite my neck it hurted but after 2 minutes I could move again I never thought I would find someone with the same experience I had I'm 17 now and I'm making a contract with another succubi as it can be a really nice company and a friend

I loved to read your depoiment and I find it really awesome to see that I'm not the only one that had this kind of experience

Greetings

Leonardo
TRENTON84 (1 stories) (20 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-30)
Wow listen up you DONT play with magic it is like gravity if you throw it it's going to fall back on you! 😲
KitKatKatie (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-16)
What spell did you use? O_0 Just so I can know I case my friend does that. She's into spells and all that.
Lamourbonez (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-29)
Zuora what spell did you do O_o like what did you have to drink and put under your pillow... Cause I think me and my friends just did the same thing...
Zuora (1 stories) (6 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-08-16)
Hi all,
It's been a long time since I last visited this site. I really didn't expect it, but thank you for continuing to leave your comments and experiences-I enjoyed reading them.

If anyone's wondering what's happened since I wrote this story-nothing much. It's actually been quite boring on that front.

The 'good' spirit is still around, and I haven't had any negative experiences since the ones outlined in my story.

I feel quite certain that this spirit is human in origin and quite harmless. I haven't really done anything spiritually minded in the last few years, and our communication is still basically non existent as before. Nothing dramatically out of the ordinary happens to me anymore.

It's still around me always. I still go out of my body at times, during which I can sense his emotions. I can feel him react to whatever situation I'm in.

He feels quite ordinary, just like any other person I might come across. It's funny to hear myself say that. In rereading my entry, I seemed so frightened and uncertain-I'm no longer afraid, and even though I'm not much more certain, I honestly don't really care that much anymore.

I would like to know what happened in the past, but it just doesn't affect me anymore. My life is pretty normal, and the tiny bit that's supernatural actually just complements it-it's comforting knowing that I'm never truly alone. I like having 'someone' else along for the ride experiencing life with me.

That's truly what it feels like-that it's just 'there' and not doing much of anything else. It does make it's presence known in the same affectionate ways as before, but it doesn't seem like things will ever evolve past that point.

I still don't know anything concrete about it, and there's a chance that I never will. I've pretty much come to accept that-I'm just going to live my life like any other normal person and enjoy the tangible things that emerge.

If anyone has any questions, I'll try to check this post from time to time. I don't suppose this site has any notifications of that nature? In any case, there's my update for anyone who was curious. Not all stories in this category have horrific endings 😉.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-03)
I find your story very believable, however it does seem like it may possibly be more than one spirit, but the one that does visit you in your dreams, and ripping your underwear, I think definatly has to leave, if it hasnt already.

You can stand your ground and tell it that it needs to leave (in a firm voice) and it may leave, however be prepared for it to react in a different manner than expected. It may feel good, and you may want to keep it around, but that's the thing. Spirits that have harmful intentions tend to appear friendly at first.

The reason why they do that is so that they can get you use to them being around, and that way, making it harder for you to tell them to leave later because of the connection that you feel with this spirit already do to the time that they have been around.

So as I was saying already before, if it hasnt been done before, you need to start the process to remove the spirits from your house. It sound like they may have a violent possibility with the way you have already explained the activity that has been going on.

Hope this helps at all, and I apologize if it doesnt.

Peace
JustCurious
August_Black (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-03)
I think this is probably the astral form of your soul mate trying to conntact you, but there might allso be a demon who has been able to bring itself into your life, even thought most demons wouldn't do the bad things you describe. Maybe a Incubus could feel the energy of the spell and invaded your dreams. I could be totally wrong, but that's my guess.
scribbl3r (1 stories) (19 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
I heard somewhere that the devil can change his form many times over and make you believe it is a good thing... He can appear to you as someone you know or as someone with good intentions. But once you get deeper to his core, you see how evil he really is. This is what I reflect on when I read about your dreams; how loving one entity seems, but how horrible it turns while you're dreaming. I don't know, just a thought. Hoping it isn't the same evil entity screwing with your mind, you know?
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-22)
I had this dream twice, I am in my teens now, But in my dream I was in my early twenties and stuff like that,
But I woke up in my dream I was in a high tower and in a bed, My neck was bleeding and I saw a man-[you could only see him lips and down to his feet]-Standing in the window-[it was open]- and he also had blood on his lips, and for some odd reason I could not talk, move or anything, until he commanded me to, I got up and we jumped out... I and that is when I woke up. And I still feel a presence around me, and he's never mad he just comforts me, and that is all. (Well only when I down, hurt,sad,raged, mad, Or just plain having a bad day... ~~Eclipse2000 ❤ ❤ 😆 Well, in my last dream, I could see his face, he had black hair, brown or hazel eyes, and a good body.
Bella199967 (5 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-05-13)
Ive had a dream like that before, at least twice, were a vampire bit me, one was on my neck and I woke up to my neck tingling and a little moist. One was on my wrist, the same thing like on my neck. And that same night (the neck one) my mom saw a black shadow come out of my room.
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-13)
I dunno, in my opinion, anything that would "take" you while you have no control over it is not "Good". Its basically rape. As someone mentioned before, it could be two entities, on bad, one good. When one sexually uses you, may step in to sooth you. Or it may be just be a demon. Demons can manipulate like no one else, even do good to confuse or make you trust them. Your spontanious out of bodies where you have actually interacted with friends sound more like possesion to me. I would shy away from this one, or both. If there is a protector, he will respect your wishes and protect from afar.
ladivnia (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-31)
dear ralu4michael: can you share more about how you got your boyfriend spirit to talk to you? I am very much in love with mine and am devoted to him but he doesn't talk to me. I want so much for his form to appear so I can also hold him and give him pleasure too. I have begged him to just let me feel him more solid so I can kiss him but he hasnt yet. Also to Zuora: Does the kind entity also make love to you? If so, he could have been your husband in another life. Bless you on your journey to understand. I myself need more education, and am open to it. ❤
AlexD (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
I believe you. The first bit where you said you had puncture wounds from a vampire bite, sounds a bit like something that happened to me. When I was about 12 I had a dream someone was trying to kill my best friend, I jumped in front of her to save her I got stabbed in the hand. When I woke up I had a cut on my hand and I still have a mark there even though it was about 7 years ago.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled