You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus Troubles

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus Troubles

 

There are a lot of Incubus stories buzzing around. Some lead to confusions or questions about what was going on, some people find resolution, and some people simply are seeking help to get it to stop. Not too long ago (a few months ago), I was one of those that just wanted it to never happen again.

I've been sensitive since turning 7, and since the age of 12 I've had issues with Incubi. They have followed me from state to state and countless cities to cities. They attack in absolute silence and I honestly feel that they make you "want" to feel the sensation of being satisfied. None the less, they are demons and it is rape. Just because they disable you in the mind versus giving you a roofie does not make it any less than an assault.

The sporadic on and off attacks use to come in waves. Every other night to every night. Being okay with what was happening (sounds disgusting, yes) to crying and begging for it to stop. Once while in college I could feel it digging its nails in my back while doing its business. Myself in sleep paralysis, completely aware of what was going on and no ability to stop it. At one point even choked.

When I tell you that it has the most deep soothing rhythmic voice, I mean it. Displays of kindness that confuse after taking what is only yours to give. Such as lying next to you on your pillow and speaking softly and being consoling. Wrapping an arm around you. A gentle kiss on the forehead. Making it seem more like a wanted lover than enemy.

From one wave to the next I did not know what to do until the last one. I am now in a very happy relationship that I am very protective of, so when an Incubus that had been making casual stops by room at night thought it could try at it again (usually I force myself out of sleep paralysis by trying to "shake" out of it) for the first time I physically fought back. In reported similar stories, you feel as if something is there even though its not. You feel like you are in a dream but you are awake.

They make you "want" them and sort of give yourself up. If you give the opposite emotion they will try harder. In this case he became as real as anyone standing in front of me except invisible. I was fully awake and could see my knees spread apart by some invisible hand. I could feel someone lying behind me asking, "Why won't you give yourself to me" in that melodic deep voice from the past. An earlier experience while I was sleeping on my stomach it was on my back and when I reached behind to see what it was it grabbed and held my hand. I could feel four fingers and a thumb. So this time, I know if I can touch it, it can touch me. Since I was lying on my side I reached my hand behind my thigh to feel another's. I moved my hand up to feel a torso and what felt like cloth.

As it was too busy trying to get what it wanted it seemed to not be bothered by my exploration of its skinny little body (very skinny) so I took my nails and dug them into his thigh as hard as I could. If I could have gotten blood I would have. When he didn't stop, I dug deeper into its rubbery tough flesh. It didn't scream, it shook, and left. Then immediately came back in front of me. This time I had to fight with my eyes closed afraid to see what was in front of me. I kicked, I screamed, I told it that it's not welcome, I pushed, I shoved... And it left.

Earlier today it tried again. I could feel it touch my arm with a single finger to see if I was in paralysis... But I know without a doubt what I do not want and that is to be raped.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gcecelie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

ChaoticDemon (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
I don't see why you would enjoy it at first.
Ive had a succubi b4 but it went away after I summoned an "angel" called a "watchkeeper"

Wikipedia helps heaps... I'm serious, I'm not joking round. These succubi can be very dangerous. I have heard of them killing people by absorbing your energy

Seek help. 😕
Trudy44 (60 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
Dear Ghosthater21

Maybe the church was not wrong. People are wrong in thinking that Christians don't know anything about the spirit world. We have been in spiritual warfare for centuries, we know our spiritual enemies.
Shaz101 (1 stories) (22 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
I appreciate your strength! My experience was... Absolutely horrific. I push it off as a dream but in my heart I know it was real. I'm in denial and I know that. But you have power over these entities. I advise you not to make 'Him' too angry. You never know how far these beings will go. Hang a cross, recite prayers, anything (even if religious) could make a big impact. Hope you find your peace. X
ghosthater12 (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-28)
Okay why does every one assume that Succubus and incubi are demons? They where branded demons by the church to controll to pagans, if you don't believe me read it up. Succubuses and incubi can't hurt you they are only there for one perpose. If you think its hurting you ten its not a succubus or and incubi.
Fuchsia (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-25)
There have been incidents when an entity merely repeats or recites the Lord's Prayer with you (and that would freak me out!). So try reciting the "Apostle's Creed" instead. It works because they cannot recite it with you and pledge their belief in God (bec they are demons/negative entities). Blessed be! ❤
gcecelie (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
OH! And one last thing. I may sound extra fiesty and I am sorry for the impression. Its just that living a life when you are sensitive to things that can bother you... Dangit I need my sleep. Usually I am afraid the first few times but after that its confrontation time. There is only so much. There was one particular whatever-it-was that could manipulate what I see. So there were webs covering my room, to slime coming from the ceiling to words written on my bathroom mirror. Eventually I just got pissed and would wake up slicing my hand through whatever the apparition (? Sp) was and at one point yelling "I AM F*CK*NG SICK OF THIS SH*T!"... And it left me alone. I just really like my sleep.

When occurances got really bad as a teen it became apparent that the more defensive I was, the less I was bothered. So... In essence it was not just prayer and faith. It was prayer, faith, and action.
gcecelie (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
HEY! WOW! Thanks for all the feedback. I do pray. Actually activity picked up after I was baptized when I was 12. 😁 But even with prayer, I've always had to do extra fighting.

You are right, succubi are normally sweet, I am just not the one. They are very possessive and if you won't give in they don't stop. It was a conscous decision to fight back, not one made while half sleep.

My preacher (s) have said that they had similar experiences (not with incubi though) starting at the same age and it was what led them to work for God as a profession. There are so many things that I had to deal with that's just not normal,because I am really sensitive to what's around me, that the experience above seems not that threatening. When you've had to deal with stuff 80Xs worse, you sorta start flicking off annoyances like gnats. Like... Uhm... If I can touch you and punch you, then I can hurt you (Jacob did wrestle with an angel). Maybe the lesson is to learn to fight? It's what can hurt me but I can't touch that is scary.
gummybearlover85 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-24)
I don't know how much this'll help you, but it helps me. In my bedtime prayers, I usually ask for God to protect from all of the icky, evil things as I lay and sleep.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-23)
I forgot a step.

8. Go to a door that leads to the outside and open it up and command that the demonic forces leave your house in the name of Jesus. Phillippians 2:9-11. Anoint that door.
Trudy (92 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-23)
Of course the incubi makes you want them. That is how they enslave you. This is how you fight.

1. Pray to God,not to Michael the Archangel. Hebrews 4:16 and Jude 9

2. Put the armor of God on. Pray it on. Ephessians 6:10-18

3. Take a small bottle of olive oil and ask God to bless it. Anoint your house with that oil. Anoint every door way and window make the sign of the cross. As you are making the sign of the cross say "I anoint this place in the name of the Father and in the name of the Son and in the name of the Holy Spirit. If you are Catholic you can use Holy water if you prefer.

4. Read the Bible out loud. The Bible is your sword. I like John 3:16-17, Colossians 2:15, Phillippians 2:9-11, Romans 8:26-39,John 14:6 and I also like the book of Psalms.

5. Command the demonic forces to leave your household in the name of Jesus. Phillippians 2:9-11

6.Repeat steps 3,4,and 5 in every room.

7. Do all 6 steps once a week for 6 months and then do them once a month for about 6 months and then eventually do them once a year. You should also try anointing yourself just for extra protection. E-mail me if you need more help.

I hate rape and these damned demons need to realize that we are not created for their pleasure.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-23)
How awful for you to be violated!

PLEASE tell this thing to leave. You can even tell them when you do not necessarily feel the presence. It is obvious that they or it remain fairly near to you. Pray and tell this thing to leave in the name of the Lord. You body is yours, not anyone or anything elses! Take control back.

Keep us posted.

God Bless!
Abercrombie (2 stories) (45 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-22)
I'd say practicing in sometihng religious that you believe in, and these other suggestions should also be very helpful. If none of the above works, try having your house blessed by a priest.
Jackashton (2 stories) (57 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-22)
I find your story deeply disturbing,Ive thankfully never heard of this evil creature and don't want to.I suggest you seek help about this one. Jack 😲 😲
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-22)
Very strange.
Incubi tend to speak or act sweetly to their victims more often than succubi do. They can be very tricky. Incubi need sexual contact in order to live (like we need food) so a lot of times, they will do things to try making it easier for everyone involived. Yes, it is still assault if you don't want them around, but they want simplicity when it comes to getting their energy.

If you want him to go away, try saging your room. They don't like the smell of it. If you're religious, pray. Perhaps try to wash your linens (blankets) in salt-water. It may help. Salt can be a severe skin-irritant to many (not all) demons. If you really feel the need, go to a mythological store and buy some Holy water or cinnamon and mix it with a lotion. Before you go to bed at night, rub the holy water or cinnamon lotion on your skin. I've never tried holy water but I have heard from others that it burns them. If you're wearing something that burns him (the lotion), he probably won't want to touch you.

Good luck.
ozzy (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-22)
Holy crap that would be scary. Don't try to anger it cause it might get worse. Try to say the lords prayer before you go to bed where a cross have a bible near you anything like that hope it helps god bless

New comments for this story have been disabled