You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Two Shadows And The Dream

Real Ghost Stories

Two Shadows And The Dream

 

Friday night walking back to my room, my roommate was gone for the night. When I walked in my room I just felt something was wrong. I was getting a strange vibe. Never felt it before. I ignored it so turned off the light and went to bed. After couple minutes I saw two dark shadows standing by the wall just looking at me. I freaked out. Ran out of bed to turn on the lights. I thought it was my imagination so ignored it so lights off and went back to bed. Another couple minutes later I saw them again. This time one was above me like sitting above raising his hands as if he was going to touch me. The other one was standing right beside the bed and he had something in his hand. It was white sort of like a ticket shape. I was really freaked out. I slept with the light on the rest of the night. I knew it was real after seeing them twice.

Another one was a dream that I had. So strange it was. Friday night I just felt sick all of the sudden, had the heat on high and 3 blankets but yet I was still so cold. I fell asleep and I had a dream, don't remember it all but I know it was so peaceful and saying, "I never want to leave this place" after that I awoke because something hit me hard in the back and I was pushed half way on my bed. I couldn't believe it I was still wondering did that really happen? Getting sick all of sudden and freezing falling asleep dream being punched that the force was strong enough to push me half way on the bed. I have no idea on this at all.

If you have any info for either story I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Other hauntings by themurph

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, themurph, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Lupernikes (2 stories) (42 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-10)
yes watch the Shadow because they are attracted to people who are gifted... I have had waking nightmares when I sensed a shadow around once or twice... Really nasty and vivid nightmares which I will not repeat even now... So they cannot physically harm humans but they can scare the heck out of you. They are pure spirit though so cause terror in us because of the fact that we instinctively sense they are not human.

But yes, if you encounter the Shadows once you'll be likely to encounter them again because what once attracted one will also attract others. I repeat some advice posted earlier; show no fear, never open a door when one is outside and never go out to one (sometimes those in hallways or outside doors try to draw you to them) no matter how strong the temptation, unless you're very well protected.
themurph (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
for montanagurl I did mention this experiences to others. For the dream and being hit a wiccan was saying something about a polytergeist. I did have experiences before this. My old house was somewhat haunted I say somewhat because nothing happened really maybe every couple months. But one night I opened the door and I saw this little like goblin shadow but it was on the wall. It moved so quick. Was on one side of the room and ran to the other side not even a second. One night I was in bed trying to fall asleep and I was touched (arm pit) in baghdad (im military) everynight if I read a prayer from the bible I would end up waking at 3 am. When I didn't say the prayer it wouldn't happen.
StMikal (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-28)
It really sounds like shadow people. I have had a run in with them when I was younger as well. If you read my story you will know. I did not get touched by one though. Try not to show any fear or let them know that you are afraid or they might try to take advantage of you. Be careful and take care.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-27)
Sounds like a run in with shadow people. When something is darker than the darkness around it, it stands out like a sore thumb. Only had that happen to me once as a 17 yr.old and is it something I will never forget. I know what you mean about feeling that something just isn't right. Bad vibe.
As far as the dream when you were sick, well high fevers can do that. Not saying that's what it what happened but I know it's easy to hallucinate with a high fever. Maybe something is residing in your room so best thing to do is talk to it like any other person and tell it to go on to Light.All that I have read seems to indicate that if you tell a spirit the rules they will abide by them. Don't let fear rule you.
Confused (3 stories) (29 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-27)
If you are a religious person, I would advise praying for protection before you go to sleep, it helped me with my problems. Something that is aggressively interacting with you needs to be made to stop.
montanagurl (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-26)
Have you ever had any other "experiences" before these two occurances? Has anyone else in the house ever seen, heard or experienced anything like this? And my last question is, have you told anyone in your family/friend's about this and if you did what did they have to say about it.

Were you having any feelings out of the ordinary when you saw the shadow's?

Thanks for sharing, let us know what happens in the future.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: