You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Night Wake Up

Real Ghost Stories

A Night Wake Up

 

This is my first time on this website. My name is Brenda I'm from the Bronx, New York and I'm just 15years old. I am going to tell you a story about me when I was a small girl. I used to see black shadows in my room, or hear voices. It all started when I was like 7years old.

One summer day of 2008 at 3:12 in the morning I had been awaken someone was walking in my room. I got up and asked my grandma if she heard the same thing but she just stayed asleep. I left it at that and went back under the covers. 10 minutes later I felt someone grab my feet, I jumped up and was looking around but there was no one there. I was so scared so I got up and went to sleep on my top bed. As I was getting myself comfortable I quickly looked at the mirror I had on my wall, I don't know why but I just stood there staring at it. After a while I felt as if someone was next to me when I looked and no one there. I looked back at the mirror and saw a face.

The face was looking at me with big black eyes. I blinked and the person was gone. I jumped quickly under my blanket and started to pray. "Praying is not going to work" is what the voice said and started to laugh. I didn't pay attention and kept praying until I couldn't hear or feel it around.

The same day when I was getting ready for school, I had a hand print on my leg and it was burning. I told my mom and she thought I did it to myself.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sexiiliciousus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
Not to scare you, but it's a demon. Prayer will work, as will calling on Jesus' name to help yourself and make it flee. Usa a lot of Catholic Holy water and pray to Mother Mary and St. Michael the Archangel for help. Go to Mass, receive Communion, and go to confession - often. Email me at Dukes2352atAOL.com, if you like. Good luck and God bless.
GhostReal (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-07)
Freaky very scary 😭 😨 😲 I scared beacause I'm in tx and I feel like someones touching my leg and pulling me in my loft bed

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: