You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Voices

Real Ghost Stories

The Voices

 

So you may not believe me but I know this is true. When I was little maybe 5 or 6 I started to talk in my room alone maybe up until midnight or longer, I only remember a bit of this but I don't remember who I was talking too, My mother just told me that I wouldn't sleep and that voices and people were keeping me up. She told me I would talk to some of them and the other I wouldn't. What I do remember is the sounds of people walking. I remember nights I would hide under my covers when I heard voices, and the loud footsteps. The rest is a blur. But I grew up and started to ignore everything. I wanted to forget it all. But I guess whatever the voices were didn't want me to.

A few months ago I was trying to sleep but I couldn't I closed my eyes and heard footsteps so I squeezed my eyes shut hoping whatever it was would just go away and I tried to convince myself that it was just my imagination. Then all of a sudden I could hear laughter and then someone screamed WAKE UP. I kept my eyes shut in fear but it was like my eyes were open like I could see people so I opened my eyes hoping it would stop. No one was there but my cat was trying very hard to get out of my room. I turned on my TV trying to shake myself from fear. My cat stopped after a while and returned to its place next to my bed.

I really didn't know what was going on. I don't really want to believe in ghosts but ever since then it's like everything from my childhood was coming back. Sometimes I would hear people call my name when no one was there. I can sometimes hear people, maybe I'm going crazy. I'm just waiting for the worst to come back.

The worst was when I was 7 and I saw a shadow man at my door. You could even talk to my sister. It was the night I couldn't get the voices to stop so I slept with my sister. In the morning I was awake and watching him and I woke up my sister. She was scared out of her mind because it never happens to her.

Comments would make me very happy so please can anyone tell me what is going on?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bexxx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-24)
Sounds like you need some ghost protection.

Http://www.hollowhill.com/guide/ifghost.htm
tonytone15 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
when I lived in my old house the smae thing would happen to me I would be listen to music and all of the sudden I would here someone yell my name when no one was their but I think if you ignore them theyll try to make themselves noticeable by anyway

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: