You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: My Lovely Entity

Real Ghost Stories

My Lovely Entity

 

Since I haven't been on this site for quite a while, I decided to share my most recent little ghost story. A few months ago, me and my best friend decided to be curious, and a bit stupid, and create a Ouija board of our own since there would be no way we could go off and buy one without getting caught by our angered parents. Down in my basement, which was just recently finished about a year ago, there have been instances where people feel cold on the backs of their necks, random chills, etc., so we decided to set up our little "investigation" of stupidity down there in the guest bedroom. We were very skeptical because of my past research on Ouija boards showing that the "trick" to the board is all in your "mind," so to speak. But let me tell you all, it did work, and none of you should EVER try playing with one.

Our first "session" began with us asking the normal questions you would ask in an EVP session. At first, nothing happened. Suddenly, we felt some sort of "force" pulling the indicator towards "YES" and spelling out a name: "ZAK." According to our "interview," Zak was born in 1919, and he had no idea he was dead. We immediately stopped using the board, and took a little break. During our break, I stopped by the bathroom. When I got out of the bathroom, my best friend reported lights flickering on and off in the media room of the basement. Then, we both saw with our own eyes the TV turn on, then off, then back on again, and after that, you could say all hell broke loose. Stuff started to slowly fall off the shelves, we heard scratches and taps, and even thought we heard whispers saying "help" and "I need you." We decided to bag the Ouija board all together, and since I've read that destroying the board only makes things worse, I hid it under the night stand in the guest bedroom.

That night I decided to sleep on the couch in the media room to see if anything happened. I kept my bible close to me while I slept, and said a little prayer before going off to sleep. I also made it clear that no spirits were allowed in my household whatsoever. The following morning, I was attacked by a single entity a few minutes after I woke up. I felt pressure around my neck, and could barely breathe, almost like something was choking me. I felt a very heavy weight on my chest, and I couldn't move a muscle. I was cold, and I could see my breath, or the ones I managed to forcefully take, in front of me. I fought with the entity for about five minutes until finally, I managed to reach out and grab my bible next to me. I heard what I thought to be a faint whisper, and the entity left, leaving a very negative feeling behind.

Since then, I have heard reports from my friends who attend movie nights in the basement of things falling off shelves, scratches, whispers, voices, strange sounds, etc. I have since destroyed the Ouija board, but there is still a cold, odd feeling whenever you step down into the basement. At night while sleeping in the guest bedroom, I hear scratches, and tapping, and sometimes I feel cold breath on my neck. If any of my friends sleep over, they feel things that are similar. So what is the moral of this story, you ask? NEVER EVER under ANY circumstances hold a séance, or play with a Ouija board, even a homemade one. You WILL suffer the consequences.

Other hauntings by Derek15

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Derek15, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

nyuboom (1 stories) (28 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-23)
I agree with unrealweapon. Never just leave without saying goodbye:p. But still what a mean ghost indeed.
unrealweapon (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-31)
ouija 101

Rule number 1,
After inviting a guest,
ALWAYS send the guest to home is the most polite way.

Rule number 2,
When the guest is still with the ouija,
Never lift your finger (s) away.

Rule Number 3,
Try not to be afraid, afraid makes your spiritual energy weaker and the guest may posses you.

Rule Number 4,
Always have some spiritual friends with you who knows how to get rid of of the guests if all rules 1,2,3 fails to comply during the ordeal.
rosered316 (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-22)
😕 hmmm... Maybe because you didn't say goodbye to the spirit, that's where you made your first mistake,that's where a lot of people make their first mistakes when it comes to a ouija board, not saying goodbye.
Derek15 (3 stories) (16 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
Thank you for all your comments! This entity hasn't given me any sort of trouble for almost a couple of weeks now, but I'm still keeping my guard up. As for the Ouija board, that is destroyed, and I will never play with one ever again. I actually did do a prayer casting out all demons before and after the Ouija board session, and I said goodbye to the spirits, and made it clear that they weren't welcome in my home. I must not have closed the session properly. But I have read certain places that there are methods of playing with Ouija Boards "safely," like certain incantations or prayers you can say to keep the evil away. I've also found in my research that as long as you don't tell the spirit to show that they are with you, such as telling them to move an object, it keeps the door closed to them. However, I'm not quite sure what to believe. Keep the comments and suggestions coming!
raluca (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
owww like it... You don't have to be scared if the phantom didn't try to kill you it means he realy needs help.it's not about blase house or something no... When you fell the presence from now on speak to him and ask him to apear in youre dreams... After that you may know what to do... You don't have to be scared he just can't cross over. If you have this gift why don't you want to use it? If you still have questions ----> ralucachirea [at] yahoo.com
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
"Seth"?
ZiShu, that name coming from a board sounds very familiar. Is your sister's story posted here, or has it been released anywhere else?

I would have to agree, Zak seems to not be a human spirit. It's possible that he's a poltergeist, but signs lead more toward his origin being demonic.

I would suggest fully getting rid of the board... Some people burn theirs. If you choose to go the burning route, burn it OUTSIDE of your home, and sprinkle salt into the fire. I have never used an ouija, but I have heard that this works in getting rid of one. After the board is gone, try cleansing your home.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
Are you kidding me? You people still think this is a ghost? That is a demon release from the ouija board. Only a demon can be that violent. You need to have a priest there to cleanse the house. One of my friends used a ouija board and her sister became possessed. The spirit claimed be "Seth". They got rid of the problem after the Priest came over and battled with the possessed sister alone in the house for a while. The priest then burned the board, the lights of the house lit up brighter than it usually would.
God Bless
Hopeful23 (12 stories) (93 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
I'm pretty sure that they closed the board, though I can't be 100% sure as it doesn't say in the story. I think the greatest mistake they made was choosing to use an ouija board. If this 'Zak' is still bothering you, then I would suggest getting your house blessed. Thanks for sharing this story!

-Hope
tonytone15 (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
i think the mistake you made was not closing the ouija board session wich couldve resulted in releasing that ghost you were talking too

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: