You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Really Bad Luck

Real Ghost Stories

Really Bad Luck

 

As a child I did find myself very alone, a lot of bad things happened to me, and I was prone to seeing ghosts where ever we lived. We have lived in a few different places, and the one I remember more clearly was in an apartment in San Jose, California. I must have been around 8 years old.

At the time my life was really terrible, and I endured a lot of emotional, physical and sexual abuse (I know it's very personal but I feel it might be important) and my first experience with a ghost was early in the morning. I was the only one awake, my sister was the only other person there but she was asleep, and I saw a man in my room, clear as day, he got frightened and walked into my mothers room. After moving out I had terrible nightmares about that place, the events that happened to me, and events that MIGHT have happened there.

Now I am older, & every place we live in, I never feel alone. I have terrible luck as my mother and sister, and none of us have been able to be successful as hard as we try, and it seems something negative is ALWAYS around. I feel like my life is a mess, and if it is something bad I need to get rid of it. I thought I could be schizoid or bipolar, but now I'm not sure.

I have various episodes where I have to yell out to leave me alone because I feel it SO strong. I see movements when no one is there, and it frightens me to the core. My sister believed it was a curse placed on us, but I don't know, she was also told by a psychic that she has a very strong WHATEVER it is, and I have been told that before, not sure if maybe we just attract sad ghosts and they are ruining our lives. Especially mine.

I can't even sleep anymore because I feel like someone is in my room and if I am in an old place, with a lot of negative energy; I have really bad anxiety attacks.

I don't know if I have indulged so much in my depression that I am allowing these negative things to attach themselves to me, I am going through too much right now and I just want it gone. I do feel like I can feel these things, it might sound silly but sometimes I can predict a lot of things as well, little things, so I don't think I'm psychic, but ill think of something or someone that I haven't heard from in months or years, and just minutes after I thought about them, they call or write me or something strange. I'm not sure if that matters, I don't know where to go anymore, but if someone can help me, please do!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MadameMunster, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bandet888 (86 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-25)
I'm not a very religious person (hopefuly religious enough to make it into heaven if there is one. To many things in religion don't make sense to me. Hopefuly I won't burn in hell because of it.) but maybe try turning to God. Maybe get baptized or blessed, try getting your family blessed. Try getting your home blessed. I heard God will defeat evil! Have faith! God bless!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-13)
trudy,
how interesting I found your post. I always believed a lot of hauntings were something of a negative force, created and constantly fed with negative/oppressive actions, thoughts, feelings, etc. The more it is fed, the stronger and more intelligent it seems to be. Starving it by surrounding yourself with good times, deeds, laughter, etc. Seems like the perfect cure.
real nice advice there trudy
Trudy82 (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
I'm really sorry that this is happening to you! I thought I would comment because I went through something similar when I was in my teen years. I didn't really have the run of bad luck that you and your family have unfortunately had. But I was in a very negative and depressed place through much of middle school and high school. And I do feel that certain spirits attached themselves to me and that other random ones were attracted to me from this negative energy. My best advice to you, and I know it is very difficult to start, is to begin to turn around your thought process to dwell on the positive. Try to "fake" being confident, assertive, happy, successful. If you "fake" it well enough and long enough, eventually your thoughts really will start to turn around and you will have a much more positive aura about you. I don't know if this works for everyone, but what I did when I was 18 to free myself from the vicious cycle was this: I was feeling so horrible one night that finally I just started making a complete and utter MESS of my room. (And I was always a very neat person.) And every time I threw something on the floor I said something horrible that others had said to me or that I had thought about myself. I just completely trashed my room with my own negative thoughts, letting it all out. Then I went to sleep in the mess... When I woke up and the sun was shining, I picked up my cyclone of a room and every time I put something away I said the opposite of the horrible things I had said, and came up with very positive compliments to give myself. I said these things out loud to myself as I was doing it, and the mood got lighter and lighter as I cleaned. My room was cleaner than it had been in a long time after that! And that broke my cycle of depression. I know this won't work for everyone, but if you can find some sort of positive ritual like that to free you from the spiral of negative thoughts, it will do wonders for not only your ghost problem but your life in general. Just my 2 cents.:) I wish you the best of luck!
ParanormalSpectrum (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
I recommend to not fear it so much. I've found that entities are like animals. They sense fear. They feed off of it. Fear is their power. Once you rid them of that, once you starve them of it, they will leave. Or just stop trying to frighten you. I wish you luck.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
MadameMunster,
Firstly I want to say never give up hope. Believe in yourself and try not to let thease spirits get to you...
I would suggest to do a cleasing in your house and get a preist in to help aswell.
Maybe this could help?

Keep your chin up chick.
You always have friends that will support you on this site 😊
That includes me.
xXelliemayXx ❤
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
MadameMunster:I want to thank you for sharing your story with all of us. As hard as it may be for you to do, you should first of all, get some counseling to deal with the things that happened to you as a child. You are still harboring a lot of this negative energy inside you and it needs to be released. Seek out a priest or preacher who can anoint you and pray for you and not only you, but your mother and sister as well. Honey, there is no such thing as good and bad luck. Please don't base your life on LUCK! I don't know what your faith is or if you believe in God or not, but if you do, reach out to the Lord and ask him to deliver you and surround you with his love and protect you from the evils that lurk. He is a keeper and a protector. You have to find a way to let go of the things that you are holding on to and free your mind. Try reading some scriptures from the bible and ask the Lord for his guidance.

I pray you will find peace!
KirkoBezerko (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
Spirits are attracted to negative energy, don't let it no your afraid anymore. The fear is what attracts it to you.
brenttan (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
Whatever it is, you and your family can get help and freedom from whatever negative forces/entities are bothering you by turning to Christ Who is the Supreme Powerful Being over all these evils. Find a suitable church of Jesus Christ, and learn to call upon His holy Name of Power, and read God's Word (the Bible) which will strengthen you and be a weapon and shield against all evils. Turn to the Savior of Mankind and you will all be free of whatever powers that have plagued you until now. That is a certainty, for I know, and many many Christians know from experience!
gvf7225 (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
I'm really sorry for all you been through. I can relate to some of your experiences. I too have been through a lot in my life and for a while there I thought I would never have a successful happy life. I really believe it was something evil that was messing with my mind and always making me feel unimportant and unworthy of life. I felt stuck with no way out. Like I was going crazy or something. But it all change and I really believe it can change for you. With a lot of prayer and Trusting in God, my life changed for the better. Although this evil spirit still follows me and tries to scare me and my family. I no longer believe it's lies.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
there is a theory, that a haunting can be just an invisible force of negative energy, that needs to be fed to remain strong and active. Simply by surrounding yourself with friends, laughter, and positive good times, can starve this force--destroying it, or causing it to move on, in search of another place to be fed. My suggestion, is to try and surround yourself with these things that result in a positive atmosphere. One thing important, is to get on a regular sleeping pattern. Without the proper amt of sleep, none of this is possible. Go to a Doc, have him prescribe some Valium to help you relax enough to sleep. Try and starve this negative energy out of your life. Many people have reported good results with this.
PestedForFun (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
Hm...Intresting story. Sounds like you have a very unlucky life, no offense... Have you ever considered getting in touch with relious things? This may help you. I also consider psychics kind of guiding, and as I become one, I get visions while metitating. If I think about something really really hard, and meditate, then I get this really weird feeling then get some vision about that thing.
I tried that with this story, and all I really saw were lots of ghosts, and "NO WAY OUT". Sorry! 😭
Oh well, try doing my tip about God and things like that.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
Hey, I am sorry you have to go through this. I barely get to sleep much in my life anymore because I decided to put myself in a situation involving the battles of the spirit world.
I may be able to suggest some things to you, but we have to be able to speak somewhere else, and not this site. Email me, my email is in my profile. I can only pray for you for now. God Bless

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: