You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Reflection Of The Girl In The TV

Real Ghost Stories

The Reflection Of The Girl In The TV

 

My mom and Dad bought a new house about a year ago. We finally moved in it last February. I was so excited because I was getting a bathroom in my room, so I couldn't wait to move in.

One day my mom and me were at home, I had missed school that day because I was sick. We were both sitting on the couch watching TV when all of a sudden the TV turned off as much as we tried we couldn't get it back on. So we just sat there for a few minutes. We then looked at the TV and saw what appeared to be a girl between me and my mom just sitting there looking at the ground.

After that day we've always said that there's an angel in the house with us, this little girl is no harm to us. She makes noises like shutting the doors, flushing the toilets and turning the lights on and off. However, that was the only real appearance we saw of her.

I don't know if something bad happened in the house, like if she was murdered or something but I would really like to know. I live in Chattanooga TN and my house is a two storey house right behind the flea market in branered. If anyone knows any history about this house please comment and tell me I'm really interested in stuff like this and I would really like to know what's in my own house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amb_123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

darkspirtgirl (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
i've had my own experiences with ghost & I believe in all hauntings & all the ghost stories that everybody post on this web site anything is possible 😁
kymba (6 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
Hi,Hummm... Sounds like this may be a common thing to happen because I have experienced the same thing at my old 1920's house. My computer has problems all the time so Iam not sure if it is the cause but what happened was my son and I were sitting in the livingroom watching tv and the computer desk is behind the coach so the screen faces our backs as we sit on the coach, and all the sudden the volume came on the speakers some odd music I can't put my finger on so my son and I lturned our heads real fast to look and we looked at each other in wonder how the speakers came on and why then looked at the computer again and there was a face on the screen. It stayed for a bit maybe a few seconds but it seemed like a long time as if it were making sure we had seen it. It was on the right side and the size of a full head. The computer was on but I had turned off the speakers, screen so it was black and didn't have any windows or pages open or logged in. The face was white and misty looking with no distinct details but did have enough to see it was a face looked like a man. The computer has done this serveral times now with the music coming on when Iam on the computer and one time before the same way I wasn't logged in to anything. Our the tv turns off and on by itself sometimes as well. It has done this after we were wacthing then time to go to bed so we turn it off then it popped back on a soon as we left the room so we come back to turn it off and then it will do it again!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
My first expericence was acatully a ghost inside a t.v. I was 7 at the time. This story is great, becuase it reflects my experience in someway or form.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
I suggest that you research the house.

To save time explaining how to go about it:

Http://www.wikihow.com/Research-the-History-of-Your-House
ParanormalSpectrum (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
Weird. I had something similar happen to me. Except the tv was already off and it was a small blob, like a cat or bat, that moved from my bed to my pillow and then jumped to my dresser. Scared the daylights out of me. I find it best not to stare at the tv when I have it off. I like to think of a tv screen as a mirror and that ghosts can haunt mirrors.

But that's really creepy. Maybe you could go to the city hall or look up your house on the internet and get information? That might help. Also, maybe try talking to the girl if you see her again, in the tv or not?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: