You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It Don't Matter If Your Black Or White

Real Ghost Stories

It Don't Matter If Your Black Or White

 

My little brother of 9 has always been scared of things. Up to when he was about 6 or 7 he was afraid of the dark (and normally you stop when you're about 5.) Now he is scared at everything, even all the posters that are up on my walls because he says that the eyes follow him everywhere and they just stare at him!

Last night he told me that he sees two mysterious black and white figures. One of them comes a lot more often that the other one. So let's call them ghost one and ghost two.

My brother says that ghost one appears a lot and has a very round face, black eyes and a very wide smile that spreads across the face. The body is black but has a glowing outline. There are no arms, legs, feet, ears, nose or neck and this figure stays standing on the carpet so it does not float.

Ghost two is slightly different. It also has a round face but not as round, smaller black eyes and white horns on the top corner each side of the head. This time, it has no mouth. However, there is a neck and again, it has no arms, legs, feet or nose and stands on the carpet and does not float up. Once again, white head, black body with white glowing outline.

My brother says that they come and stare at him but only for a few seconds and then they disappear. He says they only come at night, only past about 8 when he goes to sleep. This is why he is too scared to go to sleep alone. See, they only seem to 'appear' when he is alone in a room.

Me, my dad and my mum don't know what it is. Well, dad thinks it's his imagination, it might be but we don't know. Mum takes it seriously and says that my brother should go to a temple and pray (We are Buddists) but as for me, I think they are ghosts or some kind of spirit.

I don't know if they are good or bad but if they were good they would take the hint that my brother is terrified by them and they would go away.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Just_Mwah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-17)
Well as been said before, have your brother or if he does't want too, have your mom/dad or yourself tell the unwanted ones to get out/leave - it's his room not theirs, I say this because these things he see's don't seam human and I don't think they ever were...
Haflingers13 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-10)
I Think I Know Which One Is Which. Ghost 1 Is Heaven, And Ghost 2 Is Hell...
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-04)
Just_Mwah, firstly thank you for sharing your story. I read this one with great interest.

One factor is that these "figures" pose no harm, which answers your question about good or bad. Your brother sees the figures for seconds and then they disappear. Does he manage to fall asleep after this?

Do you share a room with your brother as you have stated that he is scared of all the posters on your wall?

What type of posters do you actually have?

Have you considered taking the posters down?

Have you considered these figures may just be watching over him?

Why don't you get a bedside lamp for your brother so he does not have to sleep in the dark anymore. That is certainly a start in my view.

I would also have to agree with your mother, go to the temple and pray maybe a cleansing of your brother's bedroom as well as the house may help. Water, flowers, incense.

As for claiming back space I personally don't feel any space have been invaded. These figures have not disturbed anything and have not tried to harm / scare your brother in anyway. They keep their distance and are more or less gone straight away.

I would also suggest speaking to your brother about anything that may have scared him in his early days. Your brother has been afraid for quite sometime, could it not be that something happened for him to be experiencing what he is. It is very common for youngsters to encounter something bad, which stays with them for years to come be it in the form of dreams, nightmares, in your brother's case he is seeing apparitions. More importantly you need to help him to overcome his fear. Maybe try going to bed the same time as him and see if that makes any difference.

Once again thank you for sharing your story. Do keep us posted.
Etwone (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-04)
It sounds to me like your brother is imagining these 'things'. You said he has a great fear of most things, this can effect him deep in his mind and send him into an hallucinogenic trance whilst in bed. You need to tell him that telling these 'things' to leave him alone
WILL work and you need to make sure he is truly convinced that it will work.

If this does not work then you need to research these creatures. They could be related to your past somehow.

God bless
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-03)
Command them firmly to leave in the name of God. Let them know that this is your house and they are NOT welcome. Pray to God that your Guardian Angel will keep them away. Tell your brother to do the same because they are interested in him.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
Excuse me, please, Just_Mwah.

Thank you, jazzeyjay and DARKNESS. I appreciate the welcome back.

Thank you.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
I have to agree with jazzeyjay here its is great to see you back on the site Whitebuffalo your comments are allways informative and insightful.

Sorry Just_Mwah but any advice I would have tried to have given you has been covered by Whitebuffalo and jazzejay the only other thing in my opinion would be to pray.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Whitebuffalo it is so good to see you back on site. I've missed reading your comments.

Just_Mwah: Thank you for sharing your story. Whitebuffalo's advise is great, your brother needs to take back his room, stand up to whatever it is that's visiting him at night and be firm when ORDERING AND COMMANDING them to go away and stay away! Try putting a video camera in his room and point it in the direction of where these things stand at night and see if you can catch anything. If push comes to shove, why don't you sleep in the room with him and assist him with getting rid of these things. It might help. When it comes to the paranormal, it helps to be straight forward and not hint around. Like whitebuffalo said, sometimes they don't take hints!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Or...
You might want to have him TELL them to go away. Have him just say something to the effect of "this is MY room and I do not want you here. Go away."
Sometimes entities do not take hints, and you have to be clear.
Thank you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: