You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Spirits In My Flat

Real Ghost Stories

Spirits In My Flat

 

I met my partner about 9 months ago, even though I have moved in with him now, I knew his flat was haunted as soon as I first stepped foot in it.

Even though I have never seen him, I know it's a male who is quite tall and over 50 years old. You see him pass the doors in the hallway from the corner of your eye and things keep going missing.

The most memorable time was when we went out for the evening into Brighton and when we returned, things had moved in the bedroom. A stool which sits near the computer had moved clear to the other side of the room and was now turned upside down. We tried to knock it over but it only lay on its side. Also the computer tower had moved around 5 inches from its normal place.

Another time was when I walked into the kitchen one evening and nearly all the cupboard doors were wide open.

He doesn't scare us, sometimes you don't see or hear from him in weeks, but you know he's still visits every now and again...

Another experience was only around a week ago.

We have had problems with our shower unit as it keeps leaking, which had ruined the carpet in the bathroom. We had had many visits to try and fix it. I was on the computer when someone knocked on the door, my partner closed the bedroom door as our dog tends to jump up on visitors, I could hear him talking to a man and a woman, the women had a strong Scottish accent.

Although a little muffled I could hear them talking about the shower so I carried on with my business on the computer. After a few minutes or so I heard the man saying goodbye and the front door being closed, my partner came back into the room and said that there had been a blockage and it had been cleared.

After a while I asked whether the woman was there for the damage on the carpet, and he said there was 'no woman' just a man!

I know I heard a woman's voice, but my partner insisted the only visitor was a male... Whose was the voice I heard, I guess I will never know!

Other hauntings by wendymneil123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wendymneil123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

darkQueen (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
WOW...freaky. That is really weird I hpe you don't get hurt! 😊
wendymneil123 (7 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
I found out who the spirit is in my house. His name is Tom and he died in the house about 4 years ago. The people that moved in after he died asked to be moved because of the strange goings on in the house. I'm not afraid of him! I just want him to stop moving and taking stuff... I've now lost 2 sets of keys...
naveen9885 (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
I feel this ghost will not hurt you. I think this ghost just using your house for its stay. If you dare take him as new one in your flat or else keep quite. Better enquire about your flat who was stayed before it may help you in future in case of any trouble. Any have nice experience keep posting your expereience.

Thank you
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-04)
evp is but an invitation... Inviting something into your life.
wendymneil123 (7 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-04)
They don't respond to you speaking to them, so I have no choice but to ignore. We've called him Fred so when things go missing we just ask him for it back.

Nothing has happen since a few weeks ago, but I am tempted to try EVP! What do you think?
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
As I was reading this story it sounds so similar to my own 'They're Everywhere' and 'They're Everywhere 2'.
Me and my boyfriend have recently moved into a flat as well and I know it's a man that haunts out place. Please read both my stories as you will see the similaraties. 😊
Hanbobs x
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
I would say, keep doing what you doing now IGNORE.
I feel the moment you start to acknowledge the actions or reciprocate it will aggravate. So even though its hard not to react, please continue as you are and pay no attention to the presence.

Logan
mrdeagle (6 stories) (69 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
That is very spooky! I hope your spirits remain benign and don't try to scare you in the future! 😐
spartan7512 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
thats very interesting have you seen it latly or any supernatural beings

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: