You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Visitors

Real Ghost Stories

Visitors

 

My friend was staying over night and it was about lunch time. I had put a bowl of cereal in the basin with the spoon still in the bowl. The washing machine was on when all of a sudden I heard a loud smash. I ran into the kitchen and the bowl and the spoon were still in the sink so I assumed it was just the washing machine. As I began to walk away, I reached the door and I heard it. I jumped in fright as I turned. The bowl and spoon were still there but the spoon was shaking as if it was just picked up and dropped down again.

Later on that night, my friend and I were in the kitchen, and my mum's hot water bottle was lying on the counter. Suddenly it began to stand up straight, at first it was just falling but it stopped for a second before falling. How could it have stayed dead straight on its own. The top of the bottle would have surely pulled it down. Anyway, as we were in my bedroom we heard noises of something being dropped. Then on the way back from being out, we heard footsteps in the snow behind us. We began to get pretty freaked out. So, against all advice, decided to use a Ouija board.

We got wood and made one, using a glass as a planchette. Even though I am extremely superstitious I was sure nothing would happen. But when we started, I read the introductory prayer, and sure enough nothing happened, when suddenly it moved. It went to yes after I had asked "is there a spirit here" We both jumped back in fear, but decided to carry on. The board was talking about the name Dayna, and it kept repeating the letters "J E A" we got pretty confused, but it said something about a poltergeist, and that I had done something that had to do with the poltergeist harming Dayna.

Each time we asked about the poltergeist it moved to goodbye. It kept spelling out warning, and Death. But when we asked if we could stop it, it went to no. It also said it had a message, but it couldn't say what.

We have stopped now as that all happened last night/early this morning, but we are pretty worried.

If anyone has anything to tell me about the letters JEA or the name DAYNA please contact me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, XscotlandX, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DanielaL (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
The names don't really have anything to do with you unless a Spirit is following you which in that case it could have picked up a name you said to use it and mess with you. It is probably an evil spirit and you should try it somewhere else with White candles. They help if you only want good Spirits.
brenttan (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
It looks pretty obvious to me the spirit (s) just want to torment and cause mental unease and difficulties trying to make out a "message" that is merely of no significance but intent to confound and distress you further from the spoon jangling. Why would it frighten you like that? There is no good warning from such disturbing entities. Better you trust in the Lord's protection than trying to decipher disturbing spirits' nonsensical incomplete mysterious 'messages'. This way it gets you to not stop thinking and fearing about them or whatever evils to come. Exorcise the spirits or move out.
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-11)
I googled Dayna and JEA and then together in quotes. Nothing of real significance, but it keeps wanting to suggest the name Jean for the JEA part. Maybe that can help, I don't know. 😕
kellbear (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-10)
DO NOT USE THE OUIJA! Unless you are very experienced with the other side, you are opening doors that can lead to more horrible entities training their sights on you. For the entity you are dealing with now sounds like a hateful and powerful poltergeist. The more you let it know you fear it the more it will torment you. They feed on your fear. Go see a paranormal investigator in your area or ask your priest or pastor for spiritual guidance. Let me know how things are going.
Highlandergirl61 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-10)
I was thinking the same thing like someone around you think of everyones name in your family. I have heard that using aouija borad is not good... Is the spirit you contacted telling you the truth. Do you know anyone named Dayna. Maybe you haven't met her or him yet. Maybe these three letters JAE are symbolic of a store a coffee shop a road sign, maybe one of these days you will meet Dayna and then JAE will just pop out of no where. Was this spirit that spoke to you a girl? Have there been any serial Killings in your town? Maybe there is a true warning here. Write me back let me know how this turns out.
Haflingers13 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-09)
Im Not Really Sure About The Letters, But What If There Are Any Friends You Used To Have? Names? Nick Names? Family Members? I Really Dont Know, But This Could Be The Answer. Thats Very Weird, Though. Have You Tryed Asking What The Letters Mean To That Ghost Or Poltergiest? Have A Go. If It Gets Too Much, Move Out. 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: