You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: A Ghostly Visitor

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghostly Visitor

 

This is my first time posting here, and I just wanted to take the time share a few of my own experiences... All of them back from when I lived in England.

So these few experiences were from when I was younger and could see ghosts.

The first one was back when my younger brother had just been born and my parents had just brought him home from the hospital. My grandparents were staying with me for a while to look after me. I was almost three years old. We (my parents, me, my grandparents and my brother) were all sitting at the table having dinner. Suddenly, I looked up and over towards the doorway and saw and said "hello Nanna". My Nanna had died when I was 10 months old.

The second one is a couple of years later when we were in the States visiting my aunt. We went to the cemetery to visit my Nanna and my Poppa's grave. While my parents stood quietly, I walked a few steps away and started waving. My parents asked who I was waving at and I said 'those people over there' but there was nobody else in the graveyard.

And the third one happened when I at a cathedral with my family. We were walking down the aisle to sit in one of the pews. I pointed out towards an empty pew and told my parents I wanted to sit with the people who were in the pew. My parents were a bit cautious and a bit weary but we sat in that pew...

I haven't seen a single ghost since those three experiences. And I miss being able to.

So there's my stories.

I hope you guys enjoyed and thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GhostGoth, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-09-02)
I think more children see spirit than adults do because of our innocence at that time. Society tries to teach us these things aren't real, but you seem to be a natural at it. So don't be surprised when you see your Nana or someone that has crossed over again. The ability to see spirit is called clairvoyance, and it can be mists or orbs as well. I have a few interesting pictures with orbs in them. Thank you for sharing your story with us. ❤
GhostGoth (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-08-30)
[at] CantunSEEit74, [at] Rajine I know they're there around me and I can still sense ghosts' presences, but I still wish I could physically see them.
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-08-30)
Hi GhostGoth

It's generally believed that children under the age of 13 can see and even interact with the supernatural, a few however are able to continue even into adulthood, but I believe that if you have a strong sixth sense you will be able to interact with the supernatural.
CantunSEEit74 (3 stories) (51 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-08-27)
GhostGosh Just because you don't see ghosts now doesn't mean there not around you. I had a 40+ year gap between sightings. Sightings are pretty cool. You have a good memory of your encounters and sightings happen when you least expect it. Thanks for sharing and Good Luck out there.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: