You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Sleep Over Terror

Real Ghost Stories

Sleep Over Terror

 

About a month ago, I got invited to my friend Kira's for a sleep over along with my other 3 friends Sarah, Amy and Tijara (TJ for short). We did our usual, stayed up all night. By 5 in the morning, weird crap started happening.

We could've sworn that her plastic cat that has glow in the dark eyes was blinking and it's not mechanical or anything. Then later on, we saw this shadow on the wall (and yes the lights were off!) and was shaped like a person. I was dead scared, quivering and everything, you could ask anyone that was there, I was ready to piss in my pants.

Then after that, we saw like a white figure run out of the room (we opened the door after the cat thing because we were scared to death) so we followed it (me in the front because they wanted to "sacrifice" me since I'm the youngest there). It went into the kitchen and saw one of the plates fall to the floor ON IT'S OWN and shatter. We freaked out and ran back to the room. We went to sleep and woke up 6 hours later.

I haven't slept at her house in a while, mainly because of that experience. It's fun to sleep over at her place, but I just don't wanna get a heart attack.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TheUnforgiven, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miko (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-01)
England (you are in England right?) is one of the most haunted places in the world. The most famous ghost stories and photos have come from there. I believe it is due to the country being so old.
TheUnforgiven (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-26)
They you for your advices, but it doesn't matter anymore because I hate his guts. Anyways, I have more encounters with ghost but I will put that up when I get to a computer.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-25)
Hey The Unforgiven, my grandma said that she also saw a ghostly cat in her house but when she followed it, it dissapeared and I have to agree that my grandma said that she was freaked out even though she only saw it. Well good luck. :-)

P.s. You could just write notes to your friend in class if you don't have any other way to communicate, that's what I do. Just a quick suggestion, carry on.
carolynknowles (4 stories) (23 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-25)
Yes I have to agree with Martin on this one. Havent you guys heard of texting or e-mail. I mean come on this is not what this website is for,
xerolite (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-10)
yeah its all blocked but my creepy ghost story will be up really soon, and I swear its all true
TheUnforgiven (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-09)
It's all blocked. But okay, we understand. Right TJ? We'll keep it down. Although this story really6 did happen to us and the girls.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-05-08)
Well, guys, I'm sorry, but the comments on this site are generally about providing feedback to people who experienced real ghost experiences and want to talk about them. There are hundreds of other ways to communicate with one another privately on other social web sites like myspace or discussion boards in general. I'm sure you'll find one.
TheUnforgiven (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-08)
Haha, yeah. ^^;; We're noobs like that, I am atleast. But yeah... This is our only way during class.
xerolite (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-08)
that does suck... Even thogh we're right next to each other we don't like to speak most stuff outloud in front of our friends
TheUnforgiven (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-08)
oh that sucks... E-mailing don't work during school! We found this site(actually I found it) and thought it'd be cool to use to be able to communicate during class.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-05-08)
We don't have private messaging here, TheUnforgiven. Just use your email...
xerolite (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-08)
WTF? Sry we didn't know you were the creator of the website and what she said ... I just got this and is about to put my story sooon but please don't take us off the site. Sry my phone got taken away and she doesn't have any minutes so yeah sorry and I don't know her myspace, I promise we won't talk about our personal stuff on here again we're just a couple of 14 year olds and we couldn't find another place until after I saw this website and got a user password so again sorry.
TheUnforgiven (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-08)
Alright dude, sorry about that. Just that I'm new and all and it's like "how the hell do you private message people on this site?", you know?
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-05-07)
Uuuuuuhhh ok. So what's the deal here? You guys haven't heard of email or instant messaging? I'm not sure why you guys insist on making your personal affairs public like that. TheUnforgiven, this is your story so I'm letting it go but... This a ghost site after all.
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
I really haven't had anything outstanding to lead me to believe it is. So I ain't sure.
kevin666 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
so its not true or is it ... Is it really the bewitching hour?
brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
Well, the only reason it gat that name was because Jesus was supposively crucified at 3pm, making it a holy hour. 3am being the exact opposite makes it the time of the devil. I don't know how much truth there is to that. I know ghosts become more active in the evening.
kevin666 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
what time did all this happen becouse you know they say 3:00 is the bewitching hour I wonder if that's true?
TheUnforgiven (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
Lol no way. I'm straight edge, meaning I don't do drugs or drink alcohol, hell I'm only 14! We coulda sworn we saw alll those things because we ALL saw it. Weird shiat happens in my block ALOT. But whatever, I haven't gotten killed yet, have I?
Boosh (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
Sounds like you had a cool night, one question... Were you smoking the whacky baccy or were you totally sober, alcohol etc can make you think you saw, felt, heard things... You should have more of these sleepovers, just remember they can't hurt you! Enjoy it.
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
Just remember that people go out and pay big money to experience half of what you did. Plus, it didn't cost you a dime. Maybe some grey hairs though. LOL. Don't worry. It is just having some fun, at your expense.
TheUnforgiven (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
Dude it scared the shiat out of me. And she's having another sleep over this weekended... What the hell, I'm going lol.
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
It sounds to me like the ghost did what it intended to. All it wanted to do was scare you guys, so that's what it did. Don't worry about it though.
TheUnforgiven (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-28)
Insane in a sweet way? I don't get it... But damn. I can't sleep over at her place no more, I'm too damn scared.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-04-28)
horsewhispers11, oh my god, you're so insane, but in a sweet way ;) (again, it must be friday)
horsewhispers11 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-28)
omg...i remember when I was little I saw what looked like a bald cat with no ears and round pupils...(now this is the part where your going to lyao)...it appeared to be made of salami, complete with all the herbs and peppercorns but it smelled of potpourri(like everything else in grammies old victorian house) needless to say I called it the "salami-cat" and it generally watched me while I slept on hot summer nights-it had an inquisitive yet mischievious prescence and only I could see it...toodles!
Carlywhoaness (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-27)
To Derosa:

I've also spotted a cat around my house before, though it had not taken form of a fuzzy black cat, but a small thin white one. Everytime I see it though, it is cleaning itself. I haven't seen it in quite awhile though, so I'm not sure if it is still around.
---

That is pretty creepy though, TheUnforgiving. I'd seriously cry if that happened. =] But I'm a chicken. I can take seeing the animal spirits every once in awhile, but human shaped shadows and white figures leaving the room...I'd faint.

And don't feel bad about being the one chosen to be 'sacraficed' because your youngest. I've been in that position.
DeRosa (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-27)
That's similar to my houses problem. I have a spirit who likes to take the figure of a fuzzy black cat. The freaky thing is my cat is a fuzzy black cat, and so I can never tell the two apart. A few times I've seen a fuzzy black cat, thinking it was my cat and would turn around and see another cat, just the same. Of course when I would take a double take the cat would be gone.
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-27)
The thing about the cat is really creepy, cats are creepy in general. I'd cry lol

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: