You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: 2pm Terror

Real Ghost Stories

2pm Terror

 

This is my 1st time writing a story on YGS. I will come to my story without wasting any time. I live in Bangalore, a metropolitan city in South India with my mom, granny and youngest uncle and aunt. My dad left me when I was a baby and my grandpa expired in 2019 due to cancer.

It was 2 pm and my mom was doing her hair sitting on the bed facing the mirror while I was lying behind her. I remember I was completely aware of what was happening around me. I felt a pressure on my chest, as if something was sitting on me. I also remember hearing blood curdling screams and seeing unexplainable things like strange colors and light. I could see my mom's horrified face when she turned to look at me, shaking me to wake up. The whole thing lasted for a minute.

When I regained my senses, my mother was sprinkling holy water on me. She told me about a black figure she saw in the mirror while doing her hair and that it was pressing my chest. I have never felt so scared in my life. "I could neither talk nor move" she said. I asked her about the strange light and colors, the blood curdling scream, but she did not see or experience anything like that.

After this experience, I never sleep alone and to this day, I do not know what that black figure was. This was my first time experiencing something like that. I am a firm believer in the paranormal but I never thought I would get to experience it. It has been 2 years ever since that happened and thankfully I never got to experience anything like this again. This story is not a fake. It is based on a true experience. Please post your opinion in the comments,thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Episodelover413, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

This comment from BeingStupid_666 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

HunterJack (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-05-28)
May be you had sleep paralysis. Did you enquired about the place you and your family living. Is anything happens in that place?

With Respect Arunbabu [at] Hunterjack
InTheNight (2 stories) (34 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-02-10)
Pressing on peoples' chest, on the basis of what i've read, seems pretty universal among evil entities. Usually it happens at night, though, and I haven't heard of other people seeing them.
rahul_shelar16 (2 stories) (4 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2021-12-08)
Man, what your mother explained was scary as hell. Maybe you just experienced sleep paralysis
Ironaldkdkwdok23 (1 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-10-27)
Are there any mythos in India related to the spirit? I really want to know.
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-10-19)
Wow, that sounds terrifying! Glad that you and your Mom were okay. ❤

Jennifer
Rajine (14 stories) (777 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-10-13)
Hi and welcome Episodelover413

That is enough to make anyone run in the opposite direction, I believe that a lot of strange things happen around the 2am to 3am time, I've personally experienced a few myself, and usually my sleep breaks around this time when I manage to get some sleep.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: