You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Toilet Terror

Real Ghost Stories

Toilet Terror

 

Atbara Street, Eindhoven, Cape Town, South Africa.

15 September 2018 @ 00:05am

Hi Evenings Everyone

I really hope you liked the story of my experience of the Drain chaser.

Before we moved to Dunoon we were staying in a RDP House (Reconstruction and Development Programme). Which has only 1 room, bathroom and lounge. They built on an extra 3 rooms. So it was the 2 younger siblings with their dad in the main room. (This is a family of 3 boys and 3 girls). My partner is the oldest in the house so we had our own room. His middle brother was sleeping in lounge and the other 2 sisters were in their rooms.

From the front door you come into the lounge and next to that was the main bedroom and bathroom. Then you walked into another entrance to our room and sisters rooms.

It was just after midnight and my boyfriend and I had just gotten into bed after watching a movie on the phone.

30mins later I got up and went to the bathroom. There's a window above behind toilet. I did my business, it was when I stood up the whole bathroom turned ice cold and extremely evil. (You know like when you can feel a tense atmosphere between people etc. Same but just pure evil).

I felt this evil presence and its arms coming towards me. I was so scared and stunned from this intensity that I was frozen to the spot.

It felt as if it was going to pull me out of the window from behind. I felt this thing grab me for a second I wiggled my finger and that's the split second gap I needed...

I jumped out of the bathroom and ran into our bedroom across the bed into my partner's arms.

He woke up startled and asked me why I'm shaking like a leaf.

I was just about to tell him, when the T.V. In the lounge turned on by itself. You won't believe which movie was on that split second. From the Ring or the Grudge - that possessed woman with the black hair.

After that its been relatively active and more experiences.

We actually moved out of that house and left his family there. Turned out that their house was built on an old army base with a morgue.

Other hauntings by tiktokangelscpt

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tiktokangelscpt, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lwgrn4real66 (6 stories) (51 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-05-22)
Good thing you moved! Hopefully nothing followed you to your new home. I'm sure if it did,you'd know by now. If nothing seems to have followed you... Great!😁 😁
lady-glow (16 stories) (3171 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-05-18)
Plagiarism or trying to get people's attention on a forgotten story?

Fineandmellow, good observation.
fineandmellow (3 stories) (11 posts)
+2
2 months ago (2024-05-16)
I am always fascinated by toilet related paranormal stories because I've had one myself... But umm, this exact story has already been published on this site in 2021 - pretty much word for word. Same goes for another one of your stories, about the drain. Did you maybe forget you already posted them under another username a couple years back? 😁
tiktokangelscpt (4 stories) (2 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-05-13)
Oh yes I do agree, it reminds me of that show a haunting. Now that is full on evil. 😜
Rajine (14 stories) (841 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-05-13)
Things like that are bound to happen when you live over a place that once held so much of death.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: