You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Toddler

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Toddler

 

I've only seen this baby girl twice, but it was so real!

The first time, I was lying in bed. I looked at the floor and saw a little girl from the ages of 3-5 sitting on my carpet. I thought I was dreaming and rolled over.

The next time I saw her was a few months later. I was walking up the stairs and looked through the sliding glass door leading to our T.V room. A little girl was sitting on the floor wearing a polka dot dress with a ribbon in her hair. At first, I thought it was my little brother, as it was playing with his toy truck. However, I heard his voice coming from my parents room, I thought about it for a second, wondering where his voice was coming from then I quickly turned around and saw the toy truck just on the floor. I was so shocked.

Another sighting was by my twin brother, who said he saw a toddler in a similar dress but playing with a piece of plastic. It was very disturbing for the both of us.

Our house is a rather old one, with a shed outside with children's toys. I think the child might have died in our sauna, because I have a strange feeling when I am near it. Sometimes, before the sightings, I have even heard a baby crying from inside the sauna but I thought it was nothing until I saw the ghost.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kingkatarn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

legaspi22 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-15)
why don't you have a priest to bless the sauna and also pray for the poor soul of the child, just a friendly advice 😐
CJ (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
A very interesting experience and rather sad to think that a child spirit could be trapped in this realm. Curious... Are you and your twin brother the only ones who have had any experiences? Have your tried talking to your parents about what has happened? Also, when you saw the apparition of the little girl, did she appear to in anyway communicate with you (ie. Thought forms, audible sounds, even a mere eye connection between the two of you)?

I would definitely recommend, as others have suggested, to see if you can find out the history of your house. Also, in addition to doing that, you might try to get a hold of previous tenants of the house to see if they had any experiences also, whether it be of the little girl or something completely different. Doing so could shed a lot of light on what you experienced and help you understand why you saw what you saw.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! 😊
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
Definitely has something to do with the history of the house maybe try and find out a bit more about it, sounds interesting. It doesn't seem like she is any harm to you so I wouldn't be to afraid maybe try help her go to the light.

Thank you for sharing

Dan
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
what a sad story... 😨. Try talking to the child or just let the child play with the toys in your house. If you feel that she is of no harm that is fine.
Valeribby_0x (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
Wow, that's pretty scary.
I think that is just so sad.:[
Poor little girl...
Maybe you should try talking to her, I bet shes lonely.
Also you could do a background check on the house and find out who lived there and maybe that could help.
mrsmla4ever (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
What a sad story. It always upsets me to hear about a child being stuck in this world. 😭

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: