You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Orb Behind My Mum

Real Ghost Stories

Orb Behind My Mum

 

My granddad on my mothers side died (04 December 2009) 5 days before my mothers birthday (09 December 2009), she lives in France and was not able to go to my granddad's funeral in the UK for many reasons, but it was understood by our family and all was well, I know mother did her own ceremony in France, she planted a tree in our garden in his name and said the prayers she felt right;

My granddad and my mother have all ways been very close and loved each other very much he was a funny man with a great sense of humor and very cheeky, I also knew him well and we always got on brilliantly, I was sad to have lost him all though I always felt he was near, my mother was very sad to have lost him and had been understandably upset for the on coming days, although my granddad had been sick for quite a while and it was, in a way, a blessing that he was finally set free from his suffering.

Orb Behind My Mum

I wanted to cheer up my mother on her birthday so I decorated our lounge with balloons and ribbons and put a few gifts my father and I had for her on a table for her to find on the morning of her birthday;

It was a cold morning and my mother had been hoping for snow over Christmas but so far, nothing, she got up as usual and as she past the lounge doors she saw her birthday gifts and was all most embarrassed to have had them, she sat on the sofa and was smiling while opening her gifts in her pyjamas, I took a photo of her while she was sitting there, she said her father would have found her pyjamas hilarious, she said to me she felt as if he was with her for her birthday because there was no way he was going to stay in the UK now he had free range to travel with no need of money, she also said: "come on dad make it snow!" and I swear on my life about half an hour after that it begins to snow, and I went to look at the photos on my PC and there in the photo is and orb behind my mother between the shelving unit and CD rack at standing level, as if stood behind her watching her open her gifts... We would like to believe it may be my granddad, her father, my mother is sure it was him... He wouldn't have missed her birthday! Let me know what you think...

I am aware there are other bright orb like things in the photo but one is for sure a reflection from the ribbon on the balloon, the other near her right hand on the sofa we are not sure of, but the one behind her is the one we think is granddad! Xxxx thank for reading xxxx I have sent the photo in hope its on here xxxxxx

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, samchappell, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lp2298 (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-03)
Dust. Most of the time it's dust. Try to rule that out before posting.
samchappell (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
thankyou moonshadow! We would like to believe that the other orb could be our cat Bandit, she also died that year just a few months before my grandad, she had a very happy and long life as she died at the age of 23, and was very close to my grandad.
Its a nice feeling to believe my grandad and our cat could be near my mother and I allways.
Thankyou for your response. Love and light.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
Hi Samchappell.
Sorry to hear about the passing of your granddad. I enjoyed your story and looking at the picture I would definetley say that the orb near the wall was your granddad just letting you all know that he was still around and enjoying all the procedings and showing you that he still loves you all and iam sure he will allways be there for you and will come in visitataion every so often. Iam not sure about the other orbs beside your mother's hand it could be other family members who have passed on and came along with your granddad. Good luck for the future and hope all goes well for you and may the light of the great spirit shine upon you and all your family...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: