You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Orb And The Floor Squeaker

Real Ghost Stories

Orb And The Floor Squeaker

 

Nov 2011, First time I encountered a Floor Squeaker. I was recovering from low back surgery. The Staples in my back made it difficult to lay down. It's early morning, I'm sitting up in recliner couch, TV in front of me 12 feet or so away, looking to the right of TV start of hallway and washer dryer doors. Sitting watching TV quietly, I hear extremely loud floor Squeeeak down the hall, my floors are carpet, then another loud Squeeeak and another Squeeeak. I'm almost 200 lbs and have never got my floor to squeeeak, It's moving with purpose Squeeeak. I feel it's cleared the hall and it's not my Wife. Squeeeak and Squeeeak, it's walking towards me. Three more Squeeeaks. I feel it's at the end of my couch now, can't believe what I'm hearing. A quick 3 steps and I know and sensed it's right behind me. I snapped my head back looking up and nothing there. I know it had seen the panic in my face. I tell my wife about Floor Squeaker when she wakes--she says it's probably the pain pills. I had already stopped taking the pain pills, they did nothing.

Orb And The Floor Squeaker 1

Orb And The Floor Squeaker 2

2nd and last visit of Floor Squeaker. 9-27-2012 Its around 6:30 am, wife just walked out door to work, I just got off work, day light is coming through side of curtains. Just turned tv on, I sleep with TV on, I'm sitting on corner of my side of bed away from mirrored hallway the distance between my knees and TV dresser is about 2 feet, and I hear a very loud floor squeeeak to my right in the mirrored hallway. Floor is carpeted, I look over to mirrors and another loud Squeeeak and another, I feel it's out of the mirrored hall. Whatever it is, it's heavy, another 2 loud Squeeeaks. It's at the end of our cali king bed, I'm thinking what the hell, Squeeeak Squeeeak, shiate! It's next to me. I'm freaking, Squeeeak, it somehow passed in front of me between my knees and tv dresser and that squeeeak was on the other side of me on my side of bed. Panicked, I run out of room, standing in the hallway, in disbelief and angry it would walk right by me without showing itself or at least wave or something.

I hurry to living room to grab my NIKON coolpix camera, fire it up on my way back to bedroom, push door open take 2 steps in, see nothing in room. Snap 1st picture. Hoping to see a big ugly something, nothing but a white glowing ball above me in the center of my side of bed. I point camera a little higher, Snap 2nd picture. Darn thing is coming at me leaving circle trail behind it. I know it's going back into the mirrors, stumbling I get around to wife's side, sit and Snap 3rd picture. Picture of mirrored hallway above door in brown area could be flash but is reflected in mirror on the right with smaller orb next to it. In closet mirrors, that is 1 blue towel on something black on the floor. I see in my hurry out of the room, I threw the channel changer, I turned volume down after 2nd squeak. We had pic of orb over bed blown up and printed, definitely a mind bender. If you can enlarge, you can see?

Other hauntings by CantunSEEit

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CantunSEEit, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

CantunSEEit74 (3 stories) (51 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2022-11-17)
Pelatiah I posted it on my profile page. I have sent you 2 g mails and I must be doing something wrong, send something so I can remove from my profile.
Pelatiah (4 stories) (73 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2022-10-28)
Mrs. Ramsay/Pelatiah here. I've misplaced your email, so if you still have mine, drop me a note & I'll send you the photos. Upon blowing up the portions of the photos where I noticed something, I saw at least 3-4 possible faces, one of which was really obvious, a real person. One looked a little bit like a monster, so not sure if that was paraoleia or whatever it's called. I'm skeptical once the pixels get really large. Has anyone else noticed faces?
Pelatiah (4 stories) (73 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2022-10-26)
Hey Cantunseeit, this is actually Mrs. Ramsay (I had quit the site but re-joined under this name, an ancestor's name).

I clearly see the orbs, & they look like orbs to me, but I also took some screen shots & blew them up & played with clarity & light. I see faces, more than one. Watch your email, I'm going to send them back to you. Your previous description of the mirrors in the hallway were spot on. Just now seeing this story for the first time, must've missed it before. Mrs. R.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
1 year ago (2022-10-25)
Thanks for the update cant! Even though the orbs were debunked, it's good to hear you got some closure.
CantunSEEit74 (3 stories) (51 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2022-10-25)
UPDATE Orbs Debunked. Not Paranormal. I am a member of a local paranormal group and they offered to look at members paranormal pictures and I sent these two pictures in. Thats not my floor squeaker but possibly a bug blown up by my defective flash. 14 crazy orb pictures and camera going in the trash now. I am happy I finally know the truth. Thanks, and Happy Holidays
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-21)
Hi cantunSEEit

That would be enough to send me running in the opposite direction, that is just out there, as I'm typing this I'm still trying to pick up my jaw that dropped to the floor.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-21)
Hi Cant!
Publishing can take awhile, as we aren't one of those 'instant' sites. How quickly submissions get published/ pictures added, depends on a lot of factors and we appreciate your patience.😊
Anyway, the orb over bed is definitely something! There seems to be another two orbs (possibly 3) on the blinds although fainter. Very cool.
CantunSEEit (16 stories) (17 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-05-21)
THATS CRAZY. You finally added pictures. I THOUGHT MY PICTURES NEVER GOT TO YOUR SITE. You finally printed my Squeeker story. I sent in at least 2 months ago. Must have fell behind the desk. 😁
CantunSEEit (16 stories) (17 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-05-21)
I sent this story in of my floorsqueekers awhile ago. They didn't print this story, so I wrote both as single stories FLOOR SQUEEKER #1 and FLOORSQUEEKER#2.But I'm glad pictures are finally posted. And the dates are there. I threw my journal away. Thanks for reading.
annie16 (13 stories) (53 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-05-21)
In the first picture the orb can clearly be seen but did you see there is another one on the blinds? The 2nd picture definitely looks like an orb and not a reflection. Your Floor squeaker stories are really interesting and so well told. I especially enjoy the fact that you don't hide behind a facade of bravery, which gives the story total credibility.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: