You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: The Evil Entity

Real Ghost Stories

The Evil Entity

 

This story relates to my childhood of a boy who lived there about 10 years earlier.

This is a story around '97 when I was still in school. I used to live in a colony and there was this particular building in the locality in which people living there never used to come out after 8.00 pm and there was this ground floor flat of the building which was pasted with Hindu god's pictures. There wasn't an inch of space where the pictures were not pasted and it was always guarded with 2 guards. Now this where the story begins.

The building was in a far corner which was a haven for lover's looking for privacy. There was a boy once who went there to pee (as always people in India do). While peeing something happened to the boy and he lost consciousness. A man walking by saw the boy lying there and sprinkled some water on him... The boy at once got up but could not remember what happened to him.

Now from the next day onwards the boy began to loose his appetite, stayed aloof stopped speaking to his parents and friends and would get angry at little things. One thing peculiar about him was that he used to spend hours and hours in the toilet and if anyone spoke to him he would laugh like a girl and would start abusing to them but when he came out he would not remember anything.

Understandably the parents got worried and took him to their village Tantrik (ghost medium). Now it is always said that a person is most vulnerable to ghost when he is peeing and the same thing happened to the boy. After 2 months the boy returned back to normal.

About the flat in the building it is said that a family used to live there and the husband was a drunken who used to always beat his wife and his daughter. Once in a drunken state he murdered both his wife and daughter and ran away, from then on anyone who comes to stay there suddenly is found dead. In total there were 7 deaths in that particular flat after the murders. Now the flat is off limits to everyone and as said earlier the whole flat is pasted with Hindu gods and guarded by 2 guards.

Other hauntings by wickedsunny2009

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wickedsunny2009, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-06)
Hi Wickedsunny, Your name remind me of Superstar Akshay Kumar who had played the role of wickedsunny.

Thanks for posting it. Exorcise has been a fact since the evolution of Human Race, Such places where ghost resides if visited out of our courage we should carry some photo of God along you & also take some group of friends along with you so that it can be of great help.

GOD BLESS YOU.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
Hello rakeshdas2102,
Then by all means, please submit those stories, and we will see what our editors can do. It is always a pleasure to read real ghost stories from people who have experienced them face to face.
Wa-do.
rakeshdas2102 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
Hey whitebuffalo I have some stories which is real and I bet you would like to hear. Me and wickedsunny2009 has face those trouble.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
And I was equally concerned that from that comment would spring forth a a resistance to ask the authors questions. My apologies. The full out war on a separate page has me watching comments a bit closer.
Wa-do
wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
it's ok whitebuffalo rakeshdas2102 is my friend, guess he though this might turn into a full blown debate so he was trying to defuse the situation. Rakeshdas2102 himself has some ghost stories which I hope he will share with you people
whitebuffalo (guest)
+3
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
Uh, rakeshdas2102?
I am a little confused here.
This IS wickedsunny2009's page. Should wickedsunny2009 wish to "debate", wickedsunny2009 has that very freedom.
Looks to me as if questions were asked by an inquisitive one, and the author, who was ASKED the questions, answered them. That is what is supposed to happen on a Website such as this one.
Wa-do

**** Please excuse the interuption to your page, wickedsunny2009.
rakeshdas2102 (1 stories) (5 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
Will you both (wickedsunny2009) and (Sundaydrive) stop debate. It's a ghost story not a competition about who know ghost very well. 😆
wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
sundaydrive the knowledge that I have about ghost are we are always venurable to ghost as we are always surround by them. An unpeaceful soul would always wander around looking to easy prey because he/she may have died a very bad death so they would always want to take out their frustration on some one. A ghost can attack us when we are depressed, sad or when we are trying to enter into his space... Always have faith in god and wear something around your neck just like I wear on "OM" around my neck which does protect me from an evil.
My blessing are always with you 😊
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
Negativity breeds negativity. The same would appear to apply to the act of being "evil" or "bad".
There are times in which the emotion, the ACT, is trapped in the fabric of time and space, and sometimes that can truly drive someone to do something they would not normally do. There have been countless stories of peace loving individuals moving into a location and turning into almost psychotic shells of themselves.
Thank you for sharing this story with us. It is nice to read the "superstitions" (Can not think of an appropriate word for the urinating thought process, there) of one nation, is oft times shared by many.
Wa-do.
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
wow that's creepy for sure. People staying somewhere where there was a murder and then the murderer may have killed them to.
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-20)
Well that would make sense, the vulnerability part. I really can't think of a time in which I am MORE vulnerable (maybe with the exception of that yearly physical that we women should be exposing ourselves to).
With vulnerability being a factor, what about when we're depressed, or sad, or just "not ourselves"? Do you think that might make us more apt to be under attack by these ghosts?
wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-20)
Sundaydrive it's not only in my culture but in a lot of cultures... If cultures that are thousand miles apart have similarity then chances are it might be true, I myself have never experienced it so I can never tell you if it's true or not. A ghost if it targets you will enter your body when you are in a venurable position not when you are strong... Usually when you sleep you relax your body and that's when you are venurable same way when you are urinating you are relaxed therefore chances are it will get into you and you may never know about it.
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
I'm not trying to be stupid, but why is this statement true? "It is always said that a person is most vulnerable to ghost when he is peeing". I just don't understand, is all. Never mind, I see that just about everyone asked you that.
Is any of this documented or is it just passed on by word of mouth? Sounds much like a story given to keep people out of places that are damaged, or not safe to be in.
wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
Yeah I myself didn't know that other religion also believed in the urinating thing... If that's so then there might be some truth in it there are other stories also on this site which discusses this problem. Usually in India it's said that we should not sleep or pee under a banyan tree because ghosts exists in these trees & when your are asleep it can enter you easily. There is another story of a headless ghost which I will give you in my next post
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
I wonder how that superstition got started & is in a number of cultures? Imunna look it up. Makes me not want to go when I'm camping & stuff. I don't want to get bit by the potty monster! LOL! No but really. Its interesting. & yeah let me know more about the place. Peace!

~~LSD~~ ❤
wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
Hey PL & miley thanks for the comments, yeah you might find it funny but the fact is that according to hindus a person is venerable when he is peeing and more often when he is peeing under a banyan tree, so the possibilities are there that the boy might have peeed under a tree because there are lot of trees near the building. Yes I know that boy because I have met him... He is my friends cousin & frankly I don't know why the building is still in place, the next time I go there I will forward your message to the concerned authorities princesslotus 😊
nyarlathotepsama (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
Wow, is the part about being vulnerable to spirits when they are urinating a Hindu superstition too? My Irish grandmother says the same thing and I can only guess that it is a Gaelic superstition as well. If it is then maybe there could be more to it than simple superstition, since the two countries are over a thousand miles apart and all.

This story interests me on a couple of levels, one of these is my skeptical but always wanting to see true supernatural events side. The other is my author side, might like to ask more questions about this if possible. (email= pariahsama (at) Hotmail.com)
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
thats kind of funny. < the peeing part. But I wonder why they wouldn't just exorcise the place or destroy it? Did you know this boy or is this just a story that everyone tells in that colony when they are asked about the flat?
miley (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
Thank you for sharing that story wickedsunny, I just don't understand why people are most vulnerable to ghost when peeing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: