You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Voices, Bangs, and Sheets Pulled Off

Real Ghost Stories

Voices, Bangs, and Sheets Pulled Off

 

I was in my bedroom sleeping about 6 months ago, and I woke up hearing voices in my room. I was so creeped out but yet... I sat up and slowly walked to the light switch and flicked it on and off about 3 times. The voices didn't stop. But the thing that scared me most was they were talking about the bad things I have done, or lied about (not that I have many times or anything). I walked to the door, to go to my mom's room when this deep man's voice said "Where are you going!" and I was like ...AH! And I ran to my mom's room. Then the voices stopped.

Another time, I was just about to wake up someone pulled my sheets off and hit my light cover and made a big BANG and it fell off (that was SOOO scary!).

And another time was when I had a sleep over with my friend Avalon, we heard a huge bang in the basement so I ran to my room. And then later that night when we were in my room, we heard it again. The bang sounded like metal hitting metal. Really weird. Then it came up the hallway and it was making bangs outside my bedroom door. And the weirdest part of all these stories... They only happened to me in my room.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CanadianHorses, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mike8887 (3 stories) (23 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-16)
I've had nights where I was laying in bed listening to really odd noises in my house. One of them was an extremely loud bang that came from right next to me in my room.

Man I hope they never pull my sheets off.
ellycat (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-15)
one time when I was in bed and my feet are right at the bottom and I felt like something pulling my feet though the covers I jumped out of bed and ran rite out of my room
xXitsaXsecretXx (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-28)
i've had all thoughs things happen at my house, and more... Its not very pleseant... My parents didn't believe me, until my mom slept in my room and it started happening to her... We have a lot of things happening here...
olivia (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
there might be bad spirits in your house and they are trying to hert you or just trying to tell you something. The ghosts might know you somehow. They may be your grandparents or your great great grandparents. Who knows?
M. (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
Hello,
I read your story to my mom and, she is pyshic herself and, she told me that you have pyshic abitities. You are causing this and you may not realise it. The voices, a cold room and sheets being pulled off you is done my the pyshic mind. Many people have abitities and simply are not aware they have them.
CanadianHorses (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
ya you might be right, but the sheets werent an illusion! That was SOSO scary, and it was even cold in the room.
M. (guest)
-1
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
Hello,
Sometimes,when were tired we tend to hear and see things that are not there.And,the concious mind can bother you as well. It happens to a lot of people and your not alone!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: