You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Demonic Encounter

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Encounter

 

My name is Derek and I am 17 and live in Middleton Idaho. My entire life I never believed in ghosts or heaven and hell (or anything for that matter) until just recently. The whole story of my life and the things I have went through are too long to put down so ill just share the basics because I am afraid for mine and my families lives and need some advice asap.

So a couple of my friends had talked me into playing a Ouija board in my house about a year ago so I agreed because I thought it was stupid and that nothing would come of it. But I was way wrong, I had left the house to live with my father for awhile and the house was left vacant, eventually I moved back in with my mom and we decided to go back to our old house that I had played the Ouija board in. Ever since I have had some terrible experiences with something that I believe is an unclean spirit or (demon).

Demonic Encounter

I've experienced things like my bed moving, scratching on walls, waking up with heaviness on my chest and not being able to move or speak and even seeing a very tall dark cloaked figure that physically attacked me... I'm scared even to go to sleep at night because it has appeared in front of me and have now started leaving what I assume is satanic symbols on the ceiling and floor where I sleep, and has destroyed religious objects in my house. I have photographed all of these symbols and would like an interpretation.

I don't know what to do because I have never experienced anything like this before. I live with 5 people and they have all witnessed these events although no one has been attacked except for me. It keeps getting worse and has thrown objects across the room. I feel like a crazy person and I just want it to stop my email is caddieman68 [at] gmail.com and I really need advice on this subject please!

Thank god! Is all that I can say, I have finally, with the help of god and an amazing gentleman that contacted me through my private email rid myself of this powerful demon that has tormented me for so long. Help is out there people! And there is an invisible war between light and dark that some of us are unfortunate enough get caught up in. I have found out with the help of others that the thing that was tormenting me was in fact a very powerful and evil succubus (female sex demon) left behind by occult activities in my house not relating to the ouija (although I'm sure that didn't help)

All I can say is that the good outweighs the bad and no matter how powerful the dark entity is in your life such as the one in my story (demonic encounter) that with god one can rid themselves of evil. I have grown a lot as a person through all of this and although the demon scared me beyond believe, it opened my eyes to the world that exists beyond the physical one. I urge anyone who needs help to get it fast and know that they aren't alone in this battle. My experiences with the succubus in my house have made me want to reach out to people that have same problems as I had. My email is caddieman68 [at] gmail.com and I am willing to listen to anyone's story and point them in the right direction to get help now.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Idaho

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, caddieman, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-04)
I apologize in advance for the commandeering if this page for my comment, but Truthteller, please keep the "holier than thou" preachings off this site. If I may, I'm certain that I heard the outraged yelling of psychiatrists everywhere when you called them, "simplistic". They really are not, and there is a ton of stuff that goes into studying the human psyche. Not everything is demonic, you know.

This is a direct quote from the commenting guidelines, Truthteller, because I don't think you read it. I think that, when I start seeing preachy comments come about, I'll just quote Martin's guidelines for posting...:

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact." http://www.yourghoststories.com/comments-guidelines.php

And I'm sorry to the O.P., but this does not sound like a Succubus, as you recount absolutely no sexual encounters with this entity, and that's what they do. They don't throw stuff at you. That would be a poltergheist. Your anon. Emailer is obviously not very enlightened to what a succubus truly is. I fail to see anything uncanny with the rosary, as anyone could make the beads look like that. It's not destroyed; it looks merely twisted up.

I wouldn't deny a poltergeist in the house, though...
truthteller (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-04)
In relation to many "hauntings" which many people claim to be caused by "mental illness",it is really caused by sin...
Http://www.truthofpsychosis.com
Beware of those who try to psychoanalyze you. They are the reprobates as mentioned in Romans 1:28-32...unable to believe and consist of the vast minority of people i.e.psychiatrists and other simplistic people. They never read scripture and thus are ill equipped and unqualified to deal with sufferers.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-02)
I don't remember if I left you my e-mail address to contact me if you want! LMMFAO!

Butterflygreen08]at]aim.com

As a pastor I help out with many different issues & I have a spiritual help/support group. So let me know, hun.

~LSD~
childish_demon (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-19)
I had some encounter too that I didn't submit there are some things about why this is happening you played with the ouija board were you:
*Scared
*Were you protected with a prayer
*and/or Showing nervous emotions
God Bless
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
Thank you for sharing your story with us I'm glad you found some one who was able to help you out. I would really like to see more of the photographs you took of the symbols. If you still have them and are willing to share please click my user name and email them to me. If you feel uneasy about sharing them I understand.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
No, witchcraft does NOT include sexual activity before coming a full scale witch. There are some activities called the Great Rite, but they're not a requirement for anyone.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
I am glad that you have been released from whatever may have been tormenting your family. I am skeptical about the whole succubus theory. Nothing demonic about the succubus/incubus visitations that I have ever heard about.
Either way, congrats on the successful release...
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Well, doesn't witchcraft include the practice of sex before a person can become a witch?

Looks like people don't bother cleaning up what they have done cause people who have done witchcraft find it hard to get off the influence of it.

Well, looks like God keeps his eyes on everything out there, including hell, and protects all that is right. Good for you caddieman.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
Caddieman, that is great to hear. I think that offerring help to others is the thing to do. You can however do something that could help many people instantly and that is by telling us in a little more detail what it took to solve the situation and what this gentleman's solution was to your problem. This could encourage many people to seek help that have not in the past. You don't have to tell every detail but point folks in the right direction. When you say email me personally and I'll help you, sometimes makes people think that you are up to something. So share as much as you feel that you can of what saved you from this torment.
ricki (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
Thank god iam so happy to hear all is well now iwas was thinking about how things were going for you. Say your prayers everynight honey and keep god in your heart.god. Bless
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
IF your serious about wanting an interpretation of these pictures you took, why don't you add it to this story? It might help out in the advice you get.
Thumpersgirl (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
Hi caddieman. Firstly, I must ask, how is your spiritual life? As in, what faith, if any, do you follow? I'd suggest checking into what the way that this kind of thing would be handled by your denomination. I do know that fervent prayer & anointing has helped me, as well as my family, as well as visualization. You're in my prayers & please keep us updated. Good luck & God be with you.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
Try Catholic Holy water, and commanding the demon, which it is, to leave in Jesus name. Also, use the names of Mary and St. Michael the Archangel. If Catholic, attend Mass, communion, and confession - often. Email me at Dukes2352atAOL.com, if more trouble. God bless you and good luck. Drown the room with Catholic Holy water. See the change.
Georgeisalegend (35 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
Wow... Why don't you just get your house to be cleansed by shaman or a priest? Cleansing a house always removes spirits.
scaredofmydreams (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
You might want to contact a religious leader that you are comfortable with and discuss your problems, they will know what to do. Also go through your house to see if you can find anything that might being continuing to be a gate way to your house such as antiques you don't know the back ground to, things you bought at flee markets and things of the like. Also please truely pray for help, and don't try to connect or contact or befreing or even speak with this demon as it is very dangerous. Please be safe. Just remember it is said Jesus saying "Get behind me Satan." If you are not comfortable with the religious aspect of it, then please look at the items in your home. ❤
Krystal-is-a-Gangster (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-12)
if it is a demon then phuck that demon I bet you go hard as hell you know what I mean like you have to have some spirit power I understand what its like to be scared and how hard it is to feel strong when maybe in the presence of that demon but next time it scratches your ceiling or shakes your bed get angry or pumped like your about to get in a fight just don't let it frighten you because demons feed of fear and if its a bad spirit phuck that spirit to. You are you and they are them you each have separate and different power and just because you can't see this demon or it appears intimidating don't let it trick you and as far as that heavy feeling on your chest. I have felt that to and I think the best thing to do is just go back to sleep or lay there until it goes away and tell yourself its all a dream. Try giving it a name so when you feel like you can confront it you can call it personally. Ask dead family members for their guidance from heaven. Light insence in your house. Put holy water in every room and if it phucks with your stuff don't get scared get angry because you bought that stuff and it thinks it can destroy it just because its a demon. Id be pissed. Just establish dominance don't let it frighten you. Your alive you live on earth your a human and its not and that probobly pisses it off so just piss it off as much as you can because youve seen what it can do and its really not that bad right? Bed shaking? Who cares.scratches? Who cares. You need to go darth vader on this demon.
Poe526 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-12)
I hear you on the part about waking up and having a sense of "paralysis" some of the other people maybe are making a big deal about this. I believe is the correct term. You are experiencing sleep paralysis. I could explain myself, but itd be better if you read this http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis?wasRedirected=true I have experienced it only once.
ab42berry (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-11)
Here is what I would recommend, first in order to stop the weight on your chest at night put a bowl of white vinegar mixed with salt next to your bed at night, also sleep with a white candle in a safe container.

Without going into too much detail the psalms in the bible are very powerful prayers that channel the forces that each psalm is connected to. Psalm 91 is a banishment prayer that should be read 3 times daily when experiencing attack of this level. Morning noon and before you go to bed. I also recommend standard prayer to get closer to God.

Private message me if the problem continues.
ricki (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-11)
Dear derek my heart goes out to you honey I have a son 17 to ill pray for you don't use those damn boards againand contact people who come on and clense your home. And most importantly talk to god and. Pray.
Joshua8888 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-11)
You are correct. This is a demon. Order it away by praying to God the Father to rescue you and deliver you from this demon, in the name of Jesus the Christ through the Power of the Holy Spirit.

Get down on your knees, confess your sins to God, in the name of Jesus the Christ, the Son of the Living God. Then, pray for His protection. Repent and become a believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Submit to Him. As Romans Chapter 10 says, "if you believe in your heart that God has raised Jesus from the dead, and you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, you will be saved". When you are saved, then you become a son of God. Get baptized by a Priest in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Read your Bible every day. Refuse to sin against God. Also have a Priest pray over you and your home conducting an exorcism. But, you must stay in the faith and away from sin. The Scriptures are clear, that if an evil spirit is driven out or away, and the person who is delivered does not become a believer and then refrain from sin, the evil spirit will return and bring 7 other even more evil spirits back with him. Submit yourself to Jesus the Christ and garner His protection. Pray to Him constantly.

Now, you know. The devil and his evil spirits are real.
iamhere2help (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-11)
Derek I will give you something to recite. This should help greatly. Whenever you feel threatned or scared recite: LA ILLAHA IL LILLAH MUHUMMADUR RASSULILAH.

Please recite these words and I hope all the best for you and your family. Please respond to me if it worked or helped.
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-10)
Dear Caddieman,

I sent you 2 e-mails but there is something wrong with your e-mail address. This is my advise on how to get rid of the demonic problem that you have.

1. Pray to God for help. Don't pray to Michael the arch angel. Hebrews 4:16 and Jude 9

2. Put the armor of God on. Pray it on. Ephesians 6:10-18

3.Read the Bible out loud. Read your favorite passages. Here are some of my favorite passages. John 3:16-17, John 14:6, Philippians 2:9-11,Colossians 2:15,1John 4:1-4, 1 John 4:7-16, Romans 8:26-39, I also like the book of Psalms

4.Buy a small bottle of olive oil. Present it to God pray over it and ask God to bless it. Put some oil on your fingers and anoint your windows and doors with it. Make the sign of the cross on your windows and doors with the oil on your finger (s). As you are anointing or blessing your house say 'I anoint this place in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Also say " I command the demonic forces to leave in the name of Jesus."

5. Repeat steps 3and 4 in every room of your house.

6. Go to a door that leads to the outside, open it and command the demonic forces to leave your house in the name of Jesus. Close your door and anoint it.

7. Do these steps once a week for 1-2 months then do them once a month for 6 months and then just do them once a year.

This is my spiritual warfare technique and it helps me when I fight demonic forces. ❤ 😊 ❤
asjloiuy (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-10)
You have to either burn the Ouija board, or call a Priest. Good luck.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-10)
Thank you for sharing. I'm so sorry you are dealing with this crap & I know it's scary. Don't use the board again. I sent you an e-mail & I am happy to help you hunny. I am an ordained pastor & have been for a long time now 😁 I hope to hear from you soon & I will be praying for your family until I receive word from you. Bless you & yours.

~LSD~
jb12345678 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-09)
you might want to try using the bored agian it might do something new but at the first sign of bad things say good bye and leave the room 😕
Jitow (362 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-09)
Get on your computer right now and google Father Andrew Calder, he is an Episcopal Priest and his specialty is helping get rid of entities brought about by teenagers using Ouija boards. You can chat with him on his my space at myspace.com/andrewcalder.
He will help you at no cost.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-09)
It certainly sounds as if your house needs a cleansing. There are directions on how to cleanse a home on the internet. I woul also suggest consulting someone with a relgious back grpund--either a minister, pasor or preist as you may have opened a portal that needs closing.

Even though the religous objects in your room may have gotten damaged, I would wear a cross around your neck at all times and have a Bible near you.

Keep us posted.

God Bless!
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-09)
Dear Caddieman,

Your story scare me... But one thing I have learn from reading this type of stories is to NEVER use the ouija board. I'm sorry that you are going through this! I can try to help you as much as I can!

Best of luck and god bless you!

NB.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-09)
I will help you, send me an email or I will send you one... Either way.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: