You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Amazing Paranormal Experiences And Footage Also

Real Ghost Stories

Amazing Paranormal Experiences And Footage Also

 

Where do I begin. I have lived my home in QLD, Australia now for about 2 years now. I live in a basic 5 bedroom 2 bathroom home. I first started noticing paranormal experiences ever since we moved here but I never thought much of them. Myself & my family (Mother, Father, Sister & Brother) have all seen something paranormal. I am going to list some major experiences we have had.

- This encounter happened a few months ago. My brother who is 16 was walking into my brothers old room when he saw someone hanging themselves from our ceiling light/fan. He witnessed this for a couple of seconds until the body vanished and nothing was there besides the light & fan.

- Our kitchen opens into the family/study then into the hallway. I was in the kitchen when I noticed a white person in the corner of my eyes. I looked to see a full body person who was just pale white. The 'person' started running to the outside door. I had to peak around the corner to see the person because of a wall was blocking where this person was running. I didn't see it. I told my dad about this experience and he has seen the same person, a full white person in the same area I saw it to.

- Me and my sister were sitting in our family room and it was about 12:00am, we asked if their was anyone present here (like what the ghost hunters do). We hear footsteps in our hallway then my sister saw a white orb on the roof then she hears a whisper in her ear.

- My mums & dads room leads is at the end of the hallway. Alot of the nights when she lays in bed she feels like there is someone there, just that feeling like someone is there watching you.

- Our computer is right next to the hallway. The entrance to our hallway is an arch way. When we are on the computer, nearly every day we all see shadows just fly by in the hallway.

- I was walking in my laundry when I saw a persons shadow outside against the fence. I was looking outside the window at this time and it was night time. I was frozen as I watched it walk for about 4 seconds then vanish. I went and told my parents and I thought someone was outside robbing us or something like that. None was outside though. This is one of my first encounters.

- Me and my sister were in the hallway when we both saw a shadow of a head move across our parents door at the end of the hallway. Right after seeing this 'person' there was a black flicker on the ground of my parents room. We walk into my parents room and my sister see's in our parents walk-in-robe a women in a olden day dress playing with my mums dresses then quickly vanishes. This was in broad day light.

- My brothers friend stayed over for the night. It was the middle of the night and she went to the bathroom. She didn't turn any lights on because she didn't want to wake anyone up. There was some light because a lamp was on. She was washing her hands when she looked up and behind was a young guy in short sleeve shirt and some jeans. She saw this 'man' in the reflection of the mirror. She asked my brother if my mum has ever had a miss carriage (she hasn't). She didn't know about any of the paranormal activity in our home.

- Alot of people in our family wake up at around 3:00am in the morning. I do it alot. I found out a thing called 'Dead Time 3:00am' I'm not sure if its linked or not.

- My cat sleeps in my room every night. She always does something weird. There is a small patch in my room where my cat goes mental at. She digs at it & hisses at it. My dog barks at this spot all the time also. Where they dig at is the floor boards.

- This is one of the scariest. I saved the best until last. Me, My sister and a friend decided if we could capture some of this paranormal activity on camera as it happens daily. We only did this for about 1 hour and saw/heard heaps from shadows, footsteps, whispers, thumps, music, humming, candles flickering when we ask it to etc... I have attached a link below to the video of the activity we caught as it is to long to explain it all. The video is 100% real. None of it is fake.

Myself and my family have seen HEAPS more paranormal activity. This occurs daily. We are not bothered on having this activity happening in our home, we find it interesting. They don't seem to be harming us we just want to know is it safe and is it right to have them in our home.

Thanks and I hope you all have enjoy my stories.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GhostFreak1234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

publicways (32 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2016-11-07)
trust me, I'd really want to see something in this video but I'm having a real hard time. Write more when you find out more, find out where your brother is. I'm hanging up.
MissJoy (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
Well, to be honest I can't speak about what your experiencing in your home. However, based on your footage I don't really see or hear anything out of the ordinary, other than maybe the knocking which can easily be debunked. Best of luck to you and your family. If you do indeed have an unseen presence or force, my advice is to seek assistance in cleansing the home.
Kiittiie (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-11)
I had to watch this without sound so I'm not able to comment about all these noises.

What I did notice was the light disappearing at 1:47 and the time it happened previously. I've seen things like this happen frequently but I do question how valid this is. If you had a clear shot of the scene and multiple angles for evidence, maybe it would convince me?

Either way, this was a good watch.
Bbrave (1 stories) (131 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
[at] Explosion

No it does not but at least one of them should have been spooked. Maybe not wetting themselves scared but spooked none the less.

I mean this is not Scooby Do it's reality so it's so very unlikely that not one of them was scared or spooked in the least.

Yet his sister suggests splitting up! Now you tell me what girl her age would even consider splitting away from the safety of a group of people.

After having experienced all they claim to have? In school we all learned 2+2=4 but in the case of this video 2+2 is not equaling four!

Oh and just because you don't get scared means nothing this isn't about you
Explosion123 (2 stories) (21 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
Just because there younger then you doesn't mean they have to be dead scared of a ghost.
Whenever I see a ghost, I don't care that its there and just ignore it.
Bbrave (1 stories) (131 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
As for your video I'd say it's either inconclusive or a simple fake. I can't hear any voices or see any shadow.
Also no one reacts to any of these happenings no shock or fear of splitting up everyone seems calm.

Too calm in that sort of situation I witnessed a spirit manifesting at the age of 27 and nearly pee'd myself and I've experienced the paranormal all my life!

You all being children at least one of you should be spooked. But weren't or did an superb job of hiding it
Bbrave (1 stories) (131 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-07-10)
I am not calling you a liar but I find this story hard to believe. Due to the absence of any reaction on the behalf of those in your family who witnessed these events.

I see no mention of any feelings of fear, anxiety, or even curiosity. All feelings that one would feel during such events. Then there are the errors which make it hard to follow. I'll point out one for example "Alot of the nights when she lays in bed she feels like there is someone there" Who is the she you mentioned? I mean you went from speaking of your parents to a mysterious she!

The story sounds made up to me. I'm sorry to say but you don't give enough information in your story for it to be believed. I admit you story may indeed be real. But have trouble believing so based on the seemingly comfortable nature displayed by you and your family to said events
UnknownIdentity (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-15)
In response To the video, I heard some of the "voices" and I did hear the thumping and see the shadow, However, I'm not sure if I would've heard the voices if you didn't point them out, so I think I might (and you might) be hearing a small noise in the background that is completely normal and thinking of it as a voice. Just a theory.
GhostFreak1234 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-14)
Hey SwedenGirl, I Actually Do Live In South-East Queensland!:) :)
SwedenGirl (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
Hmm, awesome story. I have a question, do you happen to live in South East QLD? I ask only because I lived in a house 4 years ago that had a white figure, shadows and a dude in jeans roaming about. Even the layout sounds spot on!
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
Okay I believe you have a Devil in your house.
You mentioned how people usually wake up at 3am. That is the unholy hour. Demons use to wake me up around that time a lot, and they'd do more than that actually...
You said you heard 3 bangs. Anything that happens in a pattern of 3 is demonic, mocking the Holy Trinity.
Shadows are definitely demonic. Especially if you see them dash by a lot.
Speaking to it will only allow it to stay longer.
Whispering in your ear, and the hummms are what demons have done to me before.
Pray to God to send St. Michael in case of emergency. This demon tries to scare you all so you can give off negative energy so that it can feed on it. Stop speaking or trying to contact it, it will only get worst. Eventually someone is going to be possessed if things remain unchanged.
Speak Christ's name to it if you are afraid as well.
God Bless
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
Hi GhostFreak1234 that's a lot of experiences good work with attaching the video also. Your house obviously has a bit of history attached to it, had anything happen to you and the rest of the family prior to you moving in to this house? Just want to know wether or not what ever it is is connected to you or the house?
As you yourself have mentioned I would not be afraid of these occurences I think as soon as you do they will realise this and feed of your fear, which will no doubt escalate the events that are occuring.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
Naira (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
Wow. Nice video. I will watch it again with my headphones on... And probably comment again! Candles flicker around me all the time. It IS strange, isn't it? Blessings!
MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
I like the fact that the woman was looking through your mums clothes, either to find something for herself to wear or just seeing what there was.
Leanne (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Very interesting. I had to put headphones on to hear what you captured and I was able to hear some but not all. The shadow was a great capture too.

I have captured orbs at my day home and they are friendly spirits. A friend of mine who is medium felt their presence and confirms their positive energy. I have also heard doors close when no one is home and the children are sleeping.

If you are interested on my orb captures come visit my channel on YouTube. You can go to my profile page here for the link.
Actually here is the link to the video...

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhf27l4dqhM

God bless and stay safe when investigating the activity at your home.
roates (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Well I couldn't realy hear much but I did see the shadow that whas pretty crazy!
cari88 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
I was going to add one more thing lol... I do think its amazing tho that you did put footage on here, very awsome 😁
cari88 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
it was difficult to hear anything or see anything. I could hear the thing say "here" and what sounded like a little at the end. Sorry hun but I can't tell if there's anything
reneespring (148 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
The audio was too soft for me to hear much and the video is too dark to see much. And candles flicker all the time anyway. Sorry.
david181920 (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
OMG I am having the same problems at the moment! The shadows I am seeing are much the same as on your footage. And I am hearing thumping and scratching noises at night. From your story it sounds like something "bad" has happened at your house in the past. Since your brothers friend saw a young man that is probably what it is. I would assume he has probably committed suicide and as it takes spirits quite a long time to move on from suicide he is probably still hanging around. (I highly doubt these events are from a miscarriage by the way). You should probably refrain from contacting the spirit as this would encourage it to make contact with you, which is the issue I am having at the moment. Thank you for sharing your experience it gives much insight into the spirit world. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: