You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Touched In The Night

Real Ghost Stories

Touched In The Night

 

Alrighty, this is my third memory to be shared on here. The activity in my house has very much picked up since my husband has moved into the house. He was a strict nonbeliever until just the other night. He is currently sleeping on the couch, since my bed is a small twin and I am not a small person, not large but not small either. We have all, minus him, known things to happen in our front room at night and he is now a believer because of them. This is what happened. And for those that have read others, this is a recap from the other day. He believes now more than he did before that spirits are real.

He was laying in the front room on the couch, facing the TV, hallway and front door. This was around, two in the morning, and he felt something kiss his cheek, then his neck then something gently caressing his neck.

Then just last night, he was laying there again around two in the morning, and he felt a hand stroking his crouch. He told me when he woke up then told me not to say a word about "I told you so", so I was nice and didn't...at least not aloud.

I love him, and I got to thank the spirits in my house for showing him that they really are real. It was a strain for him not to believe that I was telling him the truth when it came to those matters, but I think the spirits picked up on that and took care of the problem for me.

Other hauntings by hope4ever

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hope4ever, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-03)
Miracles- I wish that I could have, however no. We have had a time where we both saw the front door fly open and no one was there to open it. Scared the beegees out of us both.

And you are right, this actually has brought us closer.

Thanks 😁
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-03)
Hope - were you able to share that with him? I mean seeing it at the same time. I have a very close friend who had never experienced anything, but she saw the shadow of a man at my house at the same time I did. I thought it was great that I was able to experience it with her.

Oh yeah, it wasn't Our Shadowman. This was the other one I mentioned in that story.

Before this became about me (sorry), I was trying to say that it's good he is experiencing things now. Now it's not something that can divide you; it can actually bring you closer. ❤
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-03)
Miracles- We have talked, and the more I tell him the more he is believing. His eyes are open, and he's seeing more than he saw before. He just saw a black figure run across the lawn of the church across from our house. Thought he was going to go pale as a ghost from it lol.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
Hey Hope - sorry it took me so long to get to your memory. Have you and your husband talked about the other events that have happened to you, now that he's experienced something? Or has he returned to the state of denial now that it's passed?

I actually have a friend who did that. Definite non-believer who had a door open while his hand was on the door knob. After his heart rate went back to normal and he walked away, with me following, he told me nothing happened. You should have seen his face, though. Priceless! (I did convince him to tell me what happened. To this day, he denies it. Funny, funny man!)

So it was a serious question I asked. It's a normal thing for someone to do that. From experience, it's hard to have any kind of relationship when your mate doesn't believe in you.

Bless you!

Marjie
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
I thought an incubus and a succubus are different as they harass different genders.

Anyway, it's fun when the spirits help you make someone who is a non-believer turn believer, especially when that someone is close to you.
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
Dear Hope4ever,

No harm no foul, but if you have a incubus or sucubus at play your husband may become a victim of rape. So just be careful and don't let your guard down. 😊 ❤ 😊
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
Trudy- I completely agree, I do not like it. But I feel that it is just a joke, they don't mean anything by it. I have though, put it at rest. I have told them not to do it again, so hopefully they won't. He doesn't like it, cause as you said, he's my husband, not theirs.
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
Toxic- this may sound odd but my sister is the same way. Lately when she eats she moves her head like a dog/wolf eating their food out of a bowl. It is not on purpose, I've watched her when she thinks no one is watching and she still does it.

I believe it to be her spirit guide, as Native Americans called them. They tend to be a animal spirit, mine I know is the bear. A animal of healing, and hers is a wolf. I get the feeling that yours is a wolf too. The cases are very similar. If you want, my email is kalakoala2 [at] yahoo.com add me on messenger if you want to and we can talk more. 😁 I'm always willing to help.
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
What right do they have to touch your husband in a sexual way? He is your husband not theirs. It's one thing to be caressed on the neck,arm, back, or leg it's totally different to be touched in the privates. 😐 ❤
Toxic_Melody (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
well they showed him. But I have a question. Have my "animal senses" developed more? I constantly keep getting touched and followed. And when it happens I start acting like a "wolf" (dogs have more expericense my opinion). I start becoming more animal like. One night I got followed and touched so much that the next day I went to skool I bit my frnd on the arm like a dog would if they felt threatened. What is happening to me?
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
Alejsergio- thank you for the offer but I have people that help me to deal with this. I will keep note of your email though, just in case I have questions.

Thank you for reading!
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
Pjod- It has cause a few problems only to begin with. He was raised that the didn't exsist, and I was raised the same. Till I "matured" and my abilities developed more. I always saw spritis and talked with them, but my parents ingored it, and his were the same. But now since things have been happening to him, he now believes what I tell him and he's always eager for more to happen.

Thanks for the read.
Alejsergio12 (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
Love with ghost is natural. Ghost are spirits who either long for love or vengance. Other aspects tie spirits to this world. If you ever need help or questions, contact me at newyorkhighschoolstudent [at] gmail.com
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
I hate to get personal, and I had asked in your last thread. Did this subject, in the past, get between you and your husband.
I know that if my wife kept bringing up the subject, I would prob react in a negative way also.
Just curious, as your posts seem to indicate that the subject of the paranormal may have caused your marriage some problems

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: