You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unknown Friend

Real Ghost Stories

Unknown Friend

 

I've known of ghost and such since I was young since my mother always told us that there was a young boy around the age of 10 who she called "MostritoFriend". When I was young I always thought' PFF she's just making an imaginary boy for my little sister and me. Nope. It was real man. At first it scared me because of the signs it used to give me to tell me it was there with me.

One example was when I was left home alone, my mom and dad worked and my sister went to summer school, and I stayed all day and watched my favourite animes. On the screen you can see the glare of all the things behind me and right on the center of the screen is the window. While changing channels, everything turns black. While I was changing it, it went black and I saw a figure run behind me and past the window. No doubt about it I knew it was either a demon or ghost. "It's ok. I'm not going to hurt u. "I kept telling it. Then I felt cold and got goosebumps. While looking at my goosebumps, the channel changed. O.O

The next time was when I was in my room listening to music and reading a manga. (yes anime addicted here.) During a song, I heard a voice yelling " (My name) "! I took off my headphones and ran to my mom. "Did you call me?" I asked. "Que? No. " said my mom. I heard my name being called 4 times and once I got tired on the fourth time, I had a warm feeling on my hand. I think someone was holding my hand.

I loved looking up these things that are happening to me so I looked up demons and ghosts. This was around 4:35 AM since I had to wake up early for school. While walking down my hall to go to the living room, I saw right in front of me a pair of small beady red eyes looking down at me. At first I thought, it's my cat since cat's eyes turn red when in the light. Nope. This thing was too tall to be my cat. It was a demon or ghost. Since it keeps me company, I'm good. Cheers to my good buddy, Mostritofriend.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kioko, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

wolfeyes72206 (32 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
my own thought but I don't think there are any good spirits on earth as God won't allow the ones he takes to be seen until we die, so whatever you are seeing is not good but may God be with you and keep you... 😁
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-20)
Anime Is Awesome! Fruits Baskets, Bleach, Soul Eater, and a few others. I don't think your ghost is bad, Katherine.
TimothyJ (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
I think its cool you have a spirit friend, and anime is super cool. I watch anime all the time, at least when I'm on the computer. I liked your story...
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
I have that happen to me also someone ran right behind me and I saw it in the reflection of the tv except for me it is literally impossible for someone to do that

Ps.blood+, trinity blood, bleach
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
it seems to me, that many Americans are confused about Demonic activity. You would not be "good" as you put it, or in good company, if you were the victim of demonic oppression. You would be living a nightmare, that would ruin every aspect of your life, until it ultimately causes your demise. Unless you were fortunate enough for someone with enough experience to deliver you from said demonic oppression.
With all that being said, I would assume your Mostrito is indeed a spirit. 😁
MidnightRose (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
I really enjoyed reading your story! And like you I am addicted to Anime... Let's just say that my television is permently "stuck" on the Funimation channel;) Take care:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: