You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Guardian or Tied Relations

Real Ghost Stories

Guardian or Tied Relations

 

Hello, my name is Josh. One time, when I was seven years of age, I woke early in the morning from a deep sleep. I had layed in bed for about five minutes or so and had a feeling or thought of a presence appearing in my room. But then about a minute later, I had seen a figure form fade into my sight and all of a sudden I had froze in place.

As I stared at the man he appeared to be from the early days, while staring I could not move or think. The figure was really clear to see in my sight, it gave me an idea that it could be a guardian angel and I know that I was not dreaming. The figure did not move an inch from where it stood, until I forced myself to think and wished the man to go away. I had another thought about the ghost that it would fade away. The figure had just vanished with no intentions of anything, just to be seen.

I'm not sure if this kind of ghost is common to anyone but one friend of mine has had the same encounter with the unknown. It kind of makes me wonder if there is a sense of importance to my life.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Goldeneyes (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-22)
I had a similar experience... Except I was 36 when it happened... I truly believe it was a spirit guide warning me about the relationship I was in at the time...
RoseForEmily (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-13)
It could also be sleep paralysis.
Nice to think it may be a guardian angel however.
=)
hope to hear more from you.

-Sadie
Kirby (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-04)
Kim dude is right. (rock on) EVERYONE has importantce in their lives. Whether it be hunting ghosts or whatever. God gave many people a gift of the "sixth sense". We should use it carefully.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-04)
first of all, YOU have a purpose in life, WE all do! GOD DOESN"T MAKE JUNK 😁 Second, this man entity made him self known to you. He wanted you to know he was there.

be VERY VERY careful before asking him or anything else to come back though. You may be opening up more than you bargained for.
Katlyn (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-23)
I live in a house oner flowing with ghosts, wine glasses flying off the shelves, doors slaming shut, dogs being silenced when nobodys making a sound, and halving conversations with the decised, I have it all. And the problem is I am only 10 years old. The most scary time was when I looked out my window to see a 12 year old girl, face and body rotten and bloody, staring back at me with black eyes and smilling with ugly, crooked teeth. Her hair was in knotts, uuuugggghhhh
Vampire (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-28)
Interesting. When I used to share a room with my brother years back, I saw a bright light from the doorway to what is now my room. I'm sure it looked like a person - it looked a little like the shape of a wizard in some way. Tall, pointy. You get the idea. Anyway, it was only there for a moment, and then vanished. I can't think whether I was just seeing things or not.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-03)
Hey Josh, How could you say that? if you have any sense of importance to your life, no, Josh your just here to be here and sit around, making nothing of your life. Of course, your important, why do you think God created you? yes, for a purpose and he wants you to accomplish that mission, that purpose your here for. Under his eyes everyone is important, even those poor people living in the streets. Under my eyes everyone is also here for a purpose and although I don't know you, I know and feel that you could do wonderful things in your life if you just believe and try and have faith. Well, enough of that subject, back to ghosts, I do in fact think that that spirit you saw was a kind one. I think that maybe you just got shocked because you've never seen something like that and everyone gets like that when they see and encounter something like that. Well, what's more to say? If you do come on here again, and you do happen to stumble across this small paragraph of my words and opinions, I hope that you will actually read it and not let it go to waste. You are important and serve a purpose. good bye and take care!!
Nick (guest)
 
17 years ago (2006-11-24)
hey man, somthing simuler happend to me beffor,and my freind was sleeping over. ill tell the story. it was a normal night like any other when I have my freind jesse sleep over. me and him went to sleep and I endid up awakeing to a ghost at my dore. as a child I always suspected ther was somthing at my dore and I treid telling my perents but they didnt bilieve me.the gohst hade a basket ball jersy on with bull cut black hair and bagy paints or jaens, a suburbin look. I got outa my bed in amament looking at the ghost thats bin stadning in my dore way all my life. I than began to check if I was dreaming, I started punching and slapping my self and yes it hurt like a ####. haha so I gues I was dreaming, but I saw my freind jesse sleeping on the flore next to my bed so my first intentoin was to wake him up, as the ghost stayed behind me and just stared I started taping my freind calling his name, no response.. I was like o my god, so I started kicking him extreamly hard, still no response...
i look at the ghost and it was still standing there watching me. so I was like #### and walked up to it. out of fear I egged it on to fight me thinkin if I'm dieing I'm going with a fight, the ghost waved his hand in a calm motoin telling me hes not here for that. so I just stood there and looked at it thinkin this cant be real. I looks into its eys and all I saw was a endless hounting wight, I gainged trust into the ghost and was saying to myself ok everythings fine. I climed into my bed still stairing at the ghost as it does back. I close my eyes looke and see its still there, I close them again and open them and I see the ghost but in a black figure with orbs floating around it, the black coller seemd endlis as I gazed at it, then I closed my eyes again and it disaperd. talking to my freind about two hours later I told him what happend and he was aghasted. he sed he did not even feel a thing when I was kicking him and he had no bruzes on him or nothing.. to this day I still think of that night. just thought I would share it with you guys. o yea and this is a 100% real story I swaer my life on it and everything to it..

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: