You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Taking my Breath Away

Real Ghost Stories

Taking my Breath Away

 

One day I woke up to go to school at around 7:00am. I walked to the door and opened it. I stepped through and felt like something had just ran through my body. I couldn't breath for a few moments, and I fell to the ground. I looked around and saw nothing, my house was totally silent and nothing was moving except me. This happened in a house where a lot of strange things had happened to me. I no longer live in that house, but yet I still feel as though someone is watching me.

So what's your explanation of what you think happened? My thoughts are either that I am HAUNTED or it just happens that I live in haunted houses. Or that maybe someone or something is trying to tell me something or trying to protect me from bad things. But whatever it is, sometimes it scares me and at sometimes I feel as though I'm being protected by someone or something. Kind of like the feeling of when your little and your parents try and keep you safe, so that you never get hurt.

So that is my story. Tell me what you think. Thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, serenity14, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BeLiVe3368 (17 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
Well, it could be your guardian angel. Talk to him/her and ask. He/She might know what happened.
fourthgeneration (6 stories) (29 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-08)
Stephanie,

When I was in college, I had a very similar experience related to having the breath knocked out of me by an unseen force. However, in my particular experience, it was an evil/demonic force rather than a "ghost..." Still, what you have described is very plausible though.
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-07)
hmm sounds very possible 😊
do any other things happen to you?
or is this the only occurrence

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: