You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Old Fashion Ghost Girl Next to the TV

Real Ghost Stories

Old Fashion Ghost Girl Next to the TV

 

It all started about 3 years ago. Me and my Twin brother Zac went over to my cousin's to spend the night. Let me give you an example of what her house looks like so you can understand my story a little better: you walk in the front door and you have a choice of stairs you can take, you can go upstairs into the kitchen or you can go downstairs to the family room, that's where we were. There's a big TV set on the wall, right across from a big couch and a hall way leading to my cousin's room and the bathroom.

We went to bed at about midnight and we slept in the hall way. I woke up around three hours after we went to sleep, I looked over to the family room because I saw a light. I was kind of freaked out though because I knew that I turned the TV off before I went to sleep. I looked over there and there was a little girl standing really close to the TV with a little white dress on. What was so weird about this little girl was that she was kind of see through. I looked over and my brother and cousin were still fast asleep. I nudged my brother and told him to wake up. He did and we woke our cousin up. We knew what we saw but everyone we told just didn't believe us.

We did our research on it and it turns out there was a little house that used to be there and it burned down about 100 years ago. The weirdest part was there were twins that lived there, a girl and a boy, just like me and my brother. It turns out that that the little girl died in the fire. We found a OLD paper in the attic. This house was rebuilt 2 years after the other one burnt down and we found a paper that said LITTLE GIRL HAUNTS OLD HOUSE. It said that this little girl walks around singing old songs and always asks where her brother is and where are her dolls, so we really freaked out.

We still like to stay up late on the weekends and see if we can see her, but we have only seen her once since then and we really want to see her again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Idaho

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, racer109, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
I believe you but this has some bs in it. I bet you have a residual haunting. No worries. 😊
Hunters (guest)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-21)
Dear racer109,
that is spooky, and kind of freaky that the ghost girl had a twin brother like you. I'm an old fashion kind of girl too.
Truly,
Naema
SkAlArIaK (2 stories) (28 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-30)
Ouija board? I´ve heard so many stories about them that I don't even want to see one, that's just too scary, not only that but they are extremely dangerous and unpredictable :S
ariokage (10 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-07-08)
i dant know but many pepole say ouja bords are evil? I don't believe it but if you don't try nit out? If not do you know when ghosts are around? Like the whole cold thing...
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-12)
Hey Amy, you're saying that when you walk into your cousin's, there are steps leading upstairs and downstairs from that floor? Hmmm... That's kind of rare but I guess it's possible. Well, (excuse me, back to ghosts) you only saw the little girl once? I really don't know what to say but I think that you should go over more and try to see if you can find and at the least, try to communicate with her. You could find out a lot if you try to communicate with her (if there is a possible way). I don't have much else to say, so, later.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: