You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Middle School Pianist

Real Ghost Stories

Middle School Pianist

 

I think it was year before last, I was in 6th grade. It was the summer, and I had flunked math. I was in summer school. Well, as usual in Arizona, it was a really hot summer day, so my friend and I went inside to our designated classroom because it was nice and cool. We started playing on the computers and listening to music, when all of a sudden, something out of the corner of my eye catches my attention.

I slowly turn around to face it, and it's a black shadow gliding across the room and then it vanishes into the wall. My friend starts freaking out because he saw it too. When we finally calm down, we hear a piano playing upstairs. My friend tells me, "I have to go to the bathroom, and I'm going to see who is playing the piano so well". I agree, and after about 15 minutes, he comes running back downstairs, very hysterical, mind you, and tells me that when he checked who was playing the piano, it stopped and he heard female footsteps (meaning that she was wearing high heels or pumps).

I say okay and then I go to check, since the piano is playing again. I get to the specific room, and I open the door. The piano stops playing and all of a sudden, the black figure appears, pointing its finger at me. I scream and faint in the doorway. Apparently, my friend heard me and he ran up stairs to see if I was okay.

He called the hospital and they say that I was mumbling something like, "I'm here for you. I'm going to get you. The devil is waiting for you!" Which is weird because that was what I remember the ghost was saying to me, like it was talking to me in my mind?

Thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, writhing_pewma, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

schoolspirits (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-18)
Hi

I am working on a show for syfy and would love to talk to you about this story. We are at schoolspirits2011 [at] gmail.com or 917 475 1411.

Sean

Casting Students, faculty and Alumni who have had haunted campus experiences

Jarrett Creative Group and the Syfy cable TV network are seeking high school and college age students as well as alumni who have come face to face with paranormal activity on their school campuses. If you have witnessed a first hand experience with ghosts, hauntings or other unexplained phenomena in your classrooms... In your dorm... In locker rooms or on athletic fields... We may want to tell your story and recreate it on television. We are interested in hearing stories from student's current and past as well as from any parents or faculty.

If you are someone you know has a story to tell, and you are at least 16 years old, please e-mail us at schoolspirits2011 [at] gmail.com with your contact info and a brief summary of your experiences. Any questions can be directed to 917-475-1411.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
I thought that too granny... Have been sitting on the fence... No more 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
hhhhhmmmmmmm...I think maybe this was an excersize in creative writing... 😆
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
I am in agreement with zzsgranny on this one! Where was everyone else? You say you were in summer school surely it would have been a adult who called the hospital. I suppose like the rest I will have to wait for answer to questions.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-06)
Im in agreement with you on this one granny my friend. Pewma where was everyone else? This question I believe needs be addressed as a few other questions I have for you are related to this one being answered.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
Pewma: I'm of the belief that most shadow people just don't have enough energy to fully manifest... I think the words spoken by the spirit were a warning to you to change your ways, or suffer the consequences: "The devil is waiting for you"...These are words that some people spew to scare the bajeezus out of others to get them to fly straight or burn in Hell 😆...

But my questions for you are: where the heck was everybody else?...Were you and your friend the only ones in the building at the time, and if so, why?

Good story, thanks for posting! 😊
haysw1012 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
first to emeraldangel: uh... God took away powers from satan and his followers... So they wouldn't have been able to kill you, writhing pewma anyway. It clearly states that in the bible emeraldangel.

Http://www.themoorings.org/life/basics/devil1.html

^link for emeraldangel to read that God took away their powers.

Writhing pewma: shadow person... Some people think that some shadow people are lower demons that can't do really anything to a person other than scare them. If this hasn't been going on anymore... You really have nothing to worry about. But if you feel afraid or anything just rebuke whatever it is in the name of Jesus.

OR if you don't follow God then you can always find out what you can do with whatever faith you follow.

And I can't answer your question if it was talking in your mind or not. I'm not educated in that area on the paranormal. I've heard different things on whether beings/entities can talk in your head or not and that's why I don't know what to tell you.

Hope I helped some!:)
Rashidah (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
I believe that this is a tormented spirit.

I do not believe the devil was waiting for you. That is ridiculous.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-07-02)
wow all I can say is getta a Priest AND QUICK THAT WAS A DEMON AND WAS WANTING TO KILL YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL TO SATAN! You were very lucky it didn't kill you on the spot. God Bless You and the Best of Luck~Katherine~ ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: